TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You have to go to the park during the daytime first tho.
For him to be asking about the pug he would have to know about it first, so he should have already went to the park and that's where he knew that the pug existed... (just my guess)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
So was it ever established if MC was supposed to be able to have sex with mom in the shower in this version? Can't seem to find a definitive answer.
I got up to a blowjob in the shower in the current version, the buggy one I was able to repeat the sex scene but maybe I haven't triggered it yet.

Wingless

Nov 6, 2016
This version seems buggy. Unless I am mixing something up, for one thing I mastrubate in the mom's bed, and for another I can't work in Aunt's garden. I think it's bugging, but.. Eh.. Not entirely sure.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
how did i not receive notification from this game ???

its the best game out there with coceter chronicles

:O

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This version seems buggy. Unless I am mixing something up, for one thing I mastrubate in the mom's bed, and for another I can't work in Aunt's garden. I think it's bugging, but.. Eh.. Not entirely sure.
you need to find out.
i let you find for mom bedroom :p
but for aunt you need the shovel in your own garage for unlock the garden

here a little help...

- for masturbate in mom panty, you need to wait, at beginning later you can masturbate solo and cum in panty, later in story you will be allowed to masturbate and get caught :)
- for make sex with mom you need to progress in story (its not that easy anymore)
- for clean the garden of aunt, you need the shovel in your own garage
- for fishing mini game , you need the fishing rod, for that you need to go in the attic, for that you need the stool (you can find it easily, it is green) and the key (the key are in the main hall of your house, hang near the clothes)
btw the attic is in the same floor than the doors for bedromm and bathroom, look up :)

dont try to have sex with mom under shower , you cant. still, later on the game story, you will be allowed to get a blowjob from her in shower

Reactions: Wingless

Adam_Linkhem

Nov 15, 2016
2-3 weeks at current rate. It's only about 40% complete.
I wouldn't trust that progress bar, because 2 or 3 days ago it was around 48, and around Apr. 22 it was above 50. The guy keeps adding tasks or rolling the percentage back.

Last edited:

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
I wouldn't trust that progress bar, because 2 or 3 days ago it was around 48, and around Apr. 22 it was above 50. The guy keeps adding tasks or rolling the percentage back.
all i want is the neighbor milf gona need wait futher updates for play angain damm >.<

my opinion (fuck the sister) i want the ''MILFS''

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
all i want is the neighbor milf gona need wait futher updates for play angain damm >.<

my opinion (fuck the sister) i want the ''MILFS''
you mean eric mother ? and her yoga ? i guess definitly the next version will include that, as we can go in her bedroom and see already lots of things ready in WIP

Reactions: Kaparzo

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Nothing wrong with redefining tasks. The update started with 6 tasks. The percentage being worked on has been pretty steady around 80% for a while now, so lots of tasks will likely be finished close together. In the past the last 10-15% has been mostly posing and some last finishing touches on the coding, which are usually done pretty quickly.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes