oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
you mean eric mother ? and her yoga ? i guess definitly the next version will include that, as we can go in her bedroom and see already lots of things ready in WIP
this update will be focus on sister events the next update after these will be focused on eric mom and teacher

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
how do you enter the console commands?
Might want to search for renpy console in the upper right search box, I've posted instructions on this in 3 different threads, the instructions are out there and the same for every game.

Only problem with Summertime Saga is the game files are packaged, you'll need to use an rpa extractor then modify the files locally.

Considering there is a cheat option at the beginning, which works, why do you need the console?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Might want to search for renpy console in the upper right search box, I've posted instructions on this in 3 different threads, the instructions are out there and the same for every game.

Only problem with Summertime Saga is the game files are packaged, you'll need to use an rpa extractor then modify the files locally.

Considering there is a cheat option at the beginning, which works, why do you need the console?
true enough. Guess I'll go with that, saw a few things are bugged without going into the console, got a link to thread made by boom313. I'm looking into it, hopefully I eventually figure it out first link I tried doesn't seem to work as discribed by step 4 or so. guess I'll try the next link.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
true enough. Guess I'll go with that, saw a few things are bugged without going into the console, got a link to thread made by boom313. I'm looking into it, hopefully I eventually figure it out first link I tried doesn't seem to work as discribed by step 4 or so. guess I'll try the next link.
what is bugged ? i see no bug at all on my side

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
what is bugged ? i see no bug at all on my side
the aunt's infestation problem needs to be set to TRUE in console. Possibly this is fixed. I was just gradually going back a page in the thread while searching the word "console" to figure out what I needed to do to access it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the aunt's infestation problem needs to be set to TRUE in console. Possibly this is fixed. I was just gradually going back a page in the thread while searching the word "console" to figure out what I needed to do to access it.
you know that have change right ? and you need the shovel for start this right ?

just saying, sound like peoples think they are a bug about that because the garden clean mission didnt start, but they dont know they need the shovel for activate it :p

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
He might be referring to the bug about the insecticide quest which was bugging out in an earlier version (pun intended there). Though that might be fixed in the most recent version, I forget if it was or not and I hadn't played that part in the latest since I used a save that was further on.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
just got it today and was checking the thread for all the tips and tricks before even booting it up. It's good so far

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
He might be referring to the bug about the insecticide quest which was bugging out in an earlier version (pun intended there). Though that might be fixed in the most recent version, I forget if it was or not and I hadn't played that part in the latest since I used a save that was further on.
well i played the new version from zero to end (at least end of possibility) and i didnt encounter any kind of bug , so i gues its have been fixed :p

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
well I stumbled my way through for a bit, never figured out how to fish, not really sure if I've hit the end of this version or if you need to do events (like the lifeguard or judith) multiple times in order to do more. Can't progress with Mia at all. Is there a walkthrough so I can know if I've seen all there is to see?

lemmurt

Feb 27, 2017
well I stumbled my way through for a bit, never figured out how to fish, not really sure if I've hit the end of this version or if you need to do events (like the lifeguard or judith) multiple times in order to do more. Can't progress with Mia at all. Is there a walkthrough so I can know if I've seen all there is to see?
Not sure if there is a walkthrough but the fishing game is bugged/pointless in current version. Lifeguard and Judith stories stop after the first time you mess around with them, same with Mia in her bedroom at night.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Not sure if there is a walkthrough but the fishing game is bugged/pointless in current version. Lifeguard and Judith stories stop after the first time you mess around with them, same with Mia in her bedroom at night.
well the dealership seems to be the end of potential progress and the "wait for future updates" point then. I certainly already saw all the pics in the OP.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well the dealership seems to be the end of potential progress and the "wait for future updates" point then. I certainly already saw all the pics in the OP.
in fact the game end have 2 point actually.
1st point is after the dealership, once you ask mother about work around the house and nothing to do
2nd point is at the library as you cant get the last book
those 2 are actually the main story, with mother/family troubles and your own money school troubles. all others quest are side ones

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
in fact the game end have 2 point actually.
1st point is after the dealership, once you ask mother about work around the house and nothing to do
2nd point is at the library as you cant get the last book
those 2 are actually the main story, with mother/family troubles and your own money school troubles. all others quest are side ones
but I can't finish the dealership. I go to pay and it says the content doesn't exist yet.

tx650

Mar 6, 2017

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes