macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Where is this info from? Can you link it?
from Picarto stream from them
check their website and old picarto stream you will find the post faster, its on one of the last stream they make

btw i highly recommend everybody to watch their stream if possible, they make some great work and you discover some futur things. like the scene with mom on the laundry room :D sound promissing and fun

for who wait about eric mom XD

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
btw i highly recommend everybody to watch their stream if possible, they make some great work and you discover some futur things. like the scene with mom on the laundry room :D sound promissing and fun
this why peoples like me dont see ''stream'' its full of spoilers
and the fun of playng is u discover the scenes
not view on ''streams'':mad:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
this why peoples like me dont se ''stream'' fucking idiot spoiler the fun of playng is u discover that not fucking view on ''streams''
Some people don't mind. Images are just one part anyway.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
its not a real spoil... you just see at max 2 or 3 scenes with max 6 or 10 pics. and this all in 3 hours. it take tons of time you know, its all draw ...
you get spoiled just by see some pics scenes, not the story or nor the entire scene. and (myself) i like to watch this game growing. things grow very nice and i see tons of add already for the game, story about eric and his mom, new places to visit, new characters etc..
streaming every day, its great to see the game work. a good proof that those 10K $$ they got are used right

Some people don't mind. Images are just part one part anyway.
i like how you quote is .... significantly ... different from the post.
did you turn quote system mad ? did it use an kind of AI ? XD

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
i like how you quote is .... significantly ... different from the post.
did you turn quote system mad ? did it use an kind of AI ? XD
Person edited the comment afterwards just like i did now when i noticed my typo "part"

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
If you think these are spoilers... believe me, are nothing compared to real spoilers of the game, the most hardcore scenes aren't transmitted, the only exception is a new scene of the aunt that will debut soon, but we already fuck her so doesn't matter so much, the mom laundry scene is a transition scene, to make the mother and son incest relationship more fluid with the current hardcore scenes.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
If you think these are spoilers... believe me, are nothing compared to real spoilers of the game, the most hardcore scenes aren't transmitted, the only exception is a new scene of the aunt that will debut soon, but we already fuck her so doesn't matter so much, the mom laundry scene is a transition scene, to make the mother and son incest relationship more fluid with the current hardcore scenes.
meh, those are devs themself streaming... i doubt they are going to spoil their own game that much anyway XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
If I even had 3 hours a day to spend on just one thing...it's not going to be watching art be drawn...
you choice. just giving my opinion and recommend peoples to watch because its good to see the progress of the game than waiting (at least for me).. also good to see my money get spend intosomething actually good :p

Reactions: QBQ
U

User_10739

Actually, just 1 guy drawing and writing, and another guy coding, as far as I know. But I agree, I really want to fuck up Roxxy or Mia, but what I specially want right now in this game, is more women playing strip poker.
Exactly, so far you have Mom & Aunt, next sister and noone else yet 2 are identical twins and sis looks very much like the other two. Not a lot of variety there...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Exactly, so far you have Mom & Aunt, next sister and noone else yet 2 are identical twins and sis looks very much like the other two. Not a lot of variety there...
you will discover some others chicks, like the cops women (partner of the cop neighbor) and some others :p. soem new places have been added too, soo we can expect some new characters again

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
Personally, I think this is a very good thing, in the long run. ^^

I really despise games where family members look anything BUT related to each other (which is, unfortunately, all too common when it comes to patreon games). Not a thing with this game.

DC will add a lot of content, eventually. The reason he did the whole family thing first is because they are all connected to each other, plot wise. Hence why it made sense to do it all first. It's also why, starting from 0.13 onwards, he is doing polls so we can choose which character he will focus on next.

Still, even at this early development stage, there is already a bit of sexual content which is not family related (Pool, School, Mall, to avoid giving bigger spoilers). DC likes to add non plot related things in every single release (Telescope, Poker, etc) which do have sexual innuendo in it. I'm quite sure the same will happen in 0.12 as well

BTW: DC did say that he's aiming to release 0.12 this weekend. So it should be out Sunday (best scenario) or the following weekend (worst case scenario) :)

Last edited:

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
You can, just like DC made visual novel with dating sim mechanics.
You do understand you're not the only person on this website correct?

Let me makes this perfectly clear for everyone because it's the last post about this issue from me.

But....the word right after that is game? x'D

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
But....the word right after that is game? x'D
You do know visual novels are games right or are you like this guy below?

User X Quote:
Title: Nympho Sensei Ryoko
Language: Japanese with English subtitles.

Bloo Quote:
This is a visual novel so it should be in the visual novel section. Pay attention to what you're doing before asking.

User X Quote:
"This unique "GAME" is rich with great content such as
A wonderful sex-centric story with every possible sexual fetish you can think of, and hundreds of ero CG scenes.
The story is told from the viewpoint of Ryoko, so you can experience it through her eyes, whether it's masturbating inside a crowded train, or taking the sweet virginity of one of the students while providing important "education" to them in the classroom.When Ryoko decides it's time to have sex, she doesn't care where does it.
In the boy's restroom, or on the roof of the school? On a train? Anywhere is fine with her,
making the "H" scenes in this game a joy to play through!
There are eight game endings to explore with tons of erotic scenes in between.

Sooooooooo Who needs to pay attention?

Bloo Quote:
You asked for it on XXX Releases, this is a Visual Novel and should be asked over at Visual Novel Releases were i moved it to. I'm not even sure why you're describing the game like it changes the fact of this being a Visual Novel.

User X Quote:
Ok, it may "ALSO" be a visual novel. But the link and request is for the "GAME".. Clearly you haven't looked at or read the link. You just saw the title and recognized it as a visual novel. But if you took two seconds to actually read the link, you'd see that it's a game.
<----Here's where I originally found the "GAME"

Bloo Quote:
You do know visual novels are games right? The Game is made by a dev group who only does VNs, the game is painfully obvious a VN just by looking at it. It's a traditional VN.

Bloo Quote:
You do know visual novels are games right? The game is a made by a dev group who only does VNs, the game is painfully obvious a VN just by looking at it, it's a traditional VN. Not to mention it was translated by a group who translates VNs to the west professionally.

You have no idea what you're talking about and are being defensive. If you don't want to apologize just move on.

Bloo Quote:
Yes it is, if you had paid attention, its clearly tagged with Visual Novel. Clearly i didn't read the link at all or maybe you didn't don't know what you're talking about and are being defensive for no reason. Just move on.

Bloo Quote:
Hell, let me be a bigger dick just because you like to play defense and try to show me up. If you did bother to read the site you linked at all it's clearly tagged with visual novel like i screen-shot above. And if you bothered to open the links to the J-List that they linked, the first line of text says this:
JAST USA is proud to announce a great new erotic visual novel for fans of the best "ecchi" stories Japan has to offer! Nympho Sensei Ryoko (Japanese title: Sumiragi Ryoko no Bitch na Ichinichi) is a great upcoming title you can preorder now!
Should i continue or is the "game" not a visual novel... Or did you make a mistake and are to proud to apologize?

PS: Next time go to the official site who translated this and maybe you'll notice that little bit of text on top left near the logo...
We had fun, he ended up deleting the thread so he didn't have to reply to me, shame.

Last edited:

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
UPDATE: DC is currently aiming at late monday/tuesday for the 0.12 Release Candidate (Read: Bugged first version)

He will probably post the link first at his Picarto page, and someone will probably put it here as soon as it's available.

Now, it's all just hoping and waiting, I guess.

Cheers!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
v0.12 is finish, DC just pack it up all and test, release possible in the week

"all remaining tasks are being worked on to finish 0.12"
"no stream for the next 2 days Im wrapping up 0.12 Too busy"

Ok so we're getting closer to the next release and I wanted to give you guys a rough ETA and also a list of things to expect for 0.12! I'm also informing those who look forward to streams that I won't be streaming much this week leading up to the release so I can focus on the spoiler content!
---------------------------------------

I'm currently trying to finish the last H-scenes and dialogues for 0.12, which means roughly a week left of work on all art assets/posing. Then a couple days more to make sure the code is solid and we can test the new build. It's hard to put an exact date, but hopefully by the end of the weekend or shortly afterwards would be a decent estimate.

----------------------------------------

A more detailed changelog will be posted with 0.12 but here's a summary:

• Sister story + scenes and H-scenes
  • Improved minigames
  • Master Somrak quests
  • New music, environments and SFX
  • New house layout with 3 new rooms
  • New mom dialogue scenes + H-scene
  • New Aunt Diane H-scene
  • New cut-scenes
  • 4 new map locations (2 accessible)
  • Many new characters
  • Main menu VFX
  • New TV feature

Last edited:

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
UPDATE:

Just a small heads-up from DC himself, posted just a little ago on Discord:

"DarkCookie-Today at 1:15 PM

xxxx the update is coming sometime this week probably. But still have to finish content. I'm working on the last scenes in terms of art (they're quite art heavy with well animated h-scenes)

Once that's done, posing and code needs to wrap up these scenes into the game, and then the build is ready.

so, it's not as easy and simple as it seems. But I'm working hard to try and bring you the latest update"

Basically, DC still have to finish a few scenes, then send everything to Kaosu/Hurfy for posing, and then finally ship everything to Arizona Identities (AI) for proper coding. Once everything is in place, they'll probably test it for a bit, and then release a 0.12 Release Candidate (bugged version)

So I guess we should realistic expect 0.12 to be released at the end of this week (perhaps this weekend), if all goes well.

But well animated, art heavy h-scenes? I would gladly wait even a few more weeks for those, if needed. ^^

Cheers

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes