j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I wonder what the chances are this will get an album feature finally. The most annoying thing about this game atm is that you need a million saves if you want to revisit scenes. I was already beyond the game's displayed pages with my saves in the last update, and I hadn't gone through all the content available at the time. Now it'll be even worse with 4 new story lines worth of scenes to save.
I'd say almost 100% for 0.15. He drew it quite a while back and called it "cookie jar" and I don't see any reason why they shouldn't implement it.

Reactions: uradamus

southof

Nov 7, 2017
If I recall, this update was actually supposed to be a Jenny update (which was mostly done), but then the patreon changes dropped and they decided to switch gears and do something non-incest related instead which lead to the teachers taking over this update cycle. The censoring only took them a week or so from what others have said here.
It was Teacher update
then Jenny update
then Roxxy update

He just skippped jenny update, but nothing was done for this update

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
If I recall, this update was actually supposed to be a Jenny update (which was mostly done), but then the patreon changes dropped and they decided to switch gears and do something non-incest related instead which lead to the teachers taking over this update cycle. The censoring only took them a week or so from what others have said here.
Not really,this update would be the one for the teachers line,Jenny would be the 15.5the update that usually fixes all the bugs they let slip on the main one and a add a little more to satisfy some people....it was like that on update 14 too wich was Mia update,14.5 was the expansion on mom(Debby)content

In a way of thinking this was why i wanted that he gave priority to the bigger updates first,the ones that involve main story,that way he would add at once the bigger parts on the code,with that out of the way it would been easy for him to add lesser variables,since he would only need attach them to the core of a way more solid code....

Reactions: uradamus

speedballz

Jul 4, 2017
A lot of ppl getting antsy in regards to the update because it's been in the works for 3-4 months.Try waiting for Monster girl gamu and only then we can talk.
Personally i am ok with it, i've supported DC since the very begining.He is one of the better creators on patreon.At least his shit was always free and not hidden behind a paywall. even the new announcement with the high speed download link i do believe it has a hidden meaning because ppl never complained about the download links provided in the past. I am la little bit sad because the incest was removed however im pretty sure that a kind hearted modder will come through and deliver a incest patch since it's the game's main point of attraction.
Most likely we are looking at a release over the weekend so buckle up kiddos and get your tissues ready, we are in for a messy ride.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Heh, I really don't want to contribute to the off-topic, but then again... the Hunter x Hunter manga. Now there is a frustrating series when it comes to prolonged waits for continuation. :perservingface:

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Or Man in the High Castle, I wish that would hurry up already.
i was just hyping for legion and expanse boom, The terror arrived, almost finished terror boom night manager then boom legion 2nd episode boom expanse 1st episode. WORTH THE WAIT THOUGH

Randomtask

Mar 10, 2018
this update better be the best one of all time, 4 months just for the teachers jfc
the game is not going to be finished in 5 years
I'm expecting each of the teachers to have their very own seperate storyline that support various genres and tastes, side stories that include other characters and different parts of the map, yet still share a connection with the story as a whole. Most importantly the teachers themselves must possess very different character traits, needs and wants and be fully fleshed out the way only DC can produce.

I patreon 2 games, this is one of them. Expectations are huge after a 4 month wait.

And yeah, 99 bottles of beer on the wall. Still.

Like the immovable object they remain.

Reactions: redliight

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
:|
They should stick to more popular platform and concentrate on it and then do port after they release long awaited new version IMO.
Well, if I'm not mistaken the engine has it that you can wrap it for multi-platform without any extra work, no port or any funny stuff to be made. Just this time one of the bugs, and a very game-breaking one I must say, happened only with android. Still I would have released the other versions before adressing that specific bug, considering almost no one uses that platform anyways.

Reactions: 8" hero
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes