GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
:|
They should stick to more popular platform and concentrate on it and then do port after they release long awaited new version IMO.
FFS, delaying version for PC because version on Android have a bug...

Sir, we have your radio finished, tested and ready for shipment, but we will delay the shipment cuz other client have not working volume handle in his radio.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
It's because they try to make compatible save too, so big change with the save code in all version (PC/MAC/Android)

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
It's because they try to make compatible save too, so big change with the save code in all version (PC/MAC/Android)
Last time i checked, the saves were not compatible even within their platform. If they indeed make saves compatible across other platforms, it makes more sense to release PC version first because the Android fans can start their game like everyone else and jump back to Android once its fixed and released.

Nazarietis

Jul 7, 2017
Man, I must give you that, you are one of the finest among your finest sycophants sitting ducks in this thread for months.
Whenever I read your posts I shudder at the fact how masterful one can become at licking ass.

Like literally I watched entire stream and that's not the real point he was worrying about and anyone that watched it will tell you the same like wtf haha

Anyways, everyone ready for Friday release? =)

Today is Friday,but yet,no release.

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
There’s this great thing that engineers designed, it’s called “Laptop” .
I dont think it will be comfortable laying with an laptop, and its too hot to bring on the matress so ill stick with my tablet (if only pc version comeout, guess ill use team view to play pc ver on my tab tho lol)

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Last time i checked, the saves were not compatible even within their platform. If they indeed make saves compatible across other platforms, it makes more sense to release PC version first because the Android fans can start their game like everyone else and jump back to Android once its fixed and released.
I don't think it's possible to make it compatible across platforms with Ren'py but between versions yes.
And for what I've read on discord they already work on this, maybe it's the reason why the save on android don't work until now.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
dude i know you're lowballing right now but it has to come out today or tomorrow right?
Ha Ha Ha... Who knows!

I think they need to add another progress bar: Bug Test. Ex: 20 bugs found, 15 fixed, so 75% done. The more information available the fewer; Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
I'm sorry but you are wrong and very optimistic.
Very optimistic? From the very beginning, update average is 50 days. We are currently at 100 days since January 1st. This update counts as 2 updates pretty much, so it's very real, and very possible. It's maths and precedence. Also QA in the past never took more than 4 days, and there were often releases on fridays.

I'm sorry but you are very wrong and very pessimistic.

Tonight or tomorrow is a good bet, but imo anything later is the real delay.(this entire time update was on schedule, even though most of you were complaining on how long it takes, it doesn't)

Wanna hear more implications? Yesterday coder stated that ETA is when they sort out android save bug, and they did it this morning, so it means only minor bugs are left to solve.

Reactions: Beatrix Kiddo

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
We said Today or tomorrow last week when it hit 100%. Then they added 1 week of vacation... I mean bug fixing to their task list. I'm sure they're more bugs to be found today. It's important that the game runs as smooth as possible for the 20 minute of gameplay we're waiting for.
Perhaps you did, I was estimating this friday-saturday all along :3
only new followers jumped to conclusion that update would be very soon after it got to 99%, everyone else knew that there will be QA that will take about a week

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes