a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
They are slower than dating my daughter updates lol
How to piss off patron backers

step 1: take 4 months to update your game

step 2: give little information regarding when the release will occur (only reply with soon) for a week+ when its finally close to releasing

step 3: post memes that post fun at the people waiting
This update is by far the largest one to date and they had that bullshit with patreon to deal with and rewriting of the game so it can stay on patreon.

There is 4 teachers with full stories to do where they normally only do 1 story.

Patreon supporter are having a blast in that they have gotten over 30k for DarkCookie to stream naked. (It does not matter to me.)
patrons

$30,849

We could see the update sometime tonight or tomorrow.

charenton

Jul 30, 2017
How to piss off patron backers

step 1: take 4 months to update your game

step 2: give little information regarding when the release will occur (only reply with soon) for a week+ when its finally close to releasing

step 3: post memes that post fun at the people waiting
He's talking in the stream about making the Roxxy update in two parts (it's gonna be huuuuuuge lots of lewd scenes and build up) so people stop complaining, please take into account the patreon content problems and and redoing code...

Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well,right now SpoilerArt is doing an awesome job diverting the frustation of those waiting on patreon to himself by his incessant flooding

newold23

Jul 2, 2017
He's talking in the stream about making the Roxxy update in two parts (it's gonna be huuuuuuge lots of lewd scenes and build up) so people stop complaining, please take into account the patreon content problems and and redoing code...
Oh, once again twice the size of previous one and another 4 months, 8 in total? Count me in, can't wait to see it!

Randomtask

Mar 10, 2018
This update is by far the largest one to date and they had that bullshit with patreon to deal with and rewriting of the game so it can stay on patreon.

There is 4 teachers with full stories to do where they normally only do 1 story.

Patreon supporter are having a blast in that they have gotten over 30k for DarkCookie to stream naked. (It does not matter to me.)
patrons

$30,849

We could see the update sometime tonight or tomorrow.
You think it'll be as early as tonight or tomorrow? I'm not so confident. I wouldn't be surprised if we're still waiting this time next week.

Jul 12, 2017
Why don't you just keep an old version with the incest in it?
Sis, Mom and Aunt won't get any new content any time soon anyway, and would you really bother to grind their stuff again?
Just get the new version for the teachers and if you want to rub one out to incest action switch to an older version.
Because we will have to play from the beginning with characters that are called otherwise. That is, we're in a different relationship with the characters.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
While i like the premises of his plan to Roxxy,i cant help but feel a familiarity with way he is handling it...he thought on dividing the teacher update too,and that was one of the things that messed with his schedule....just reminding you that...

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
While i like the premises of his plan to Roxxy,i cant help but feel a familiarity with way he is handling it...he thought on dividing the teacher update too,and that was one of the things that messed with his schedule....just reminding you that...
It messed nothing. When he got 2 of the teachers almost done he decided, based on people opinion on the streams if I'm not mistaken, to just go all the way and make the 4 in one release, taking the same time as it would have taken with 2 separate releases. The only thing that messed the schedule was the patreon incest thing.

Poeple just get impatient when the release is close. It's always the same shit. I mean, c'mon, one can not calculate a precise date for these things, you just know you are on the final steps and that it will come out soon. And yes one week is soon when you come from a 4 month production lenght.

Anyways, I'm glad to hear about the Roxxy update. I like how the new story arcs are getting "denser", like there's more things happening story-wise compared to the older arcs.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes