Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Yeah Valkyr is great. I actually just farm for prime parts but sadly I'm missing on of the blueprints and no one was really running to get that part. I mostly main Nezha and Banshee now but I go back to using Valkyr whenever I want good old fast paced melee fun.

P.S: Sorry for everyone else that doesn't care for this topic. Just trying to pass the time till SS comes out, which as you all know, has been a little while now.
...and at the current rate, is gonna take even longer to come out still.

I mean, one of the mods here is literally on DC's payroll. Shouldn't really be that surprising that there might be some bias here.
I actually wouldn't worry about that all too much, considering that the community here can be quite vocal from time to time, a mod that is abusing his powers to deliberately censor comments that are outside of his interests, as long as it's concerning this forum, would quickly get some heavy backlash. With all the things that are sorrounding this thread in particular, the general opinion and mood regarding this topic, some short-circuited banning would quickly erupt a firestorm on this forum.

All things considered, I feel like the mods on this forum are pretty timid compared to other websites I've seen.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
what's even worse is his mods are really being assholes right now on discord and in the stream banning everyone who is even slightly critical of how dc is handing the update
lol, isn't it obvious that the mods are his first row sycophants, that discord is only good to catch the update links earliest, otherwise its poor place to talk :3

seems like its saturday, dayum I was really hoping for tonight, sucks

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Oh right, I forgot this was getting an update soon. Hope it's worth the wait. Though I probably won't pledge to him again until the Roxxy stuff starts coming out. DC seems to be doing fine on Patreon regardless so it's not like my money would really matter.

Feb 7, 2018
It may be unfair to lose hope solely based on the fact that the update takes so long, but really, dicking your fanbase with a shitpost that unironically calls out the fact that he is just saying "soon" as a release date whilst teasing everyone about it is just straight up a no-go, I wouldn't be surprised if hostilility grows. Goodwill is what he needs the most right now, yes, but you're not earning that this way I reckon
Dude could have said a specific date and time and people still woulda bitched. It's a fucking fap game. People need to stop being so fucking serious about it.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Dude could have said a specific date and time and people still woulda bitched. It's a fucking fap game. People need to stop being so fucking serious about it.
There'll always be people bitching, it's in our nature, but really, the last thing one should do is just pour gas onto the fire. Even if it's a shitpost, even if it's meant to be ironical because of the state it's in, if you have the time to do something like that, instead of trying to maybe calm your community whose unrest is growing more and more, you deserve to get burned for it.

On that note - when do you guys expect the release? I personally was hoping for friday.. better luck next time I guess

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
There'll always be people bitching, it's in our nature, but really, the last thing one should do is just pour gas onto the fire. Even if it's a shitpost, even if it's meant to be ironical because of the state it's in, if you have the time to do something like that, instead of trying to maybe calm your community whose unrest is growing more and more, you deserve to get burned for it.

On that note - when do you guys expect the release? I personally was hoping for friday.. better luck next time I guess
Yeah, at this point, DC should have waited to make any joking post at least after they reveal a potential release date.

I think they'll release it sometime this weekend but I said that last week so take that with a grain of salt.

Sceyro

Sep 21, 2016
I actually wouldn't worry about that all too much, considering that the community here can be quite vocal from time to time, a mod that is abusing his powers to deliberately censor comments that are outside of his interests, as long as it's concerning this forum, would quickly get some heavy backlash. With all the things that are sorrounding this thread in particular, the general opinion and mood regarding this topic, some short-circuited banning would quickly erupt a firestorm on this forum.

All things considered, I feel like the mods on this forum are pretty timid compared to other websites I've seen.
You're delusional. Me and a couple of others were muted and banned from this thread for months. Check 8chan's topic about f95. I was banned from this thread because I DARED TO QUESTION the quality of the coder.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I would even go so far to release such a post after the actual release, when everone had a chance to actually calm down and enjoy the update. Can't wait to get me some nice teacher. I'm actually really intrigued as to what they've done with the teachers in particular. How fleshed out as characters they are and how much actual interaction there is before getting to the fun part. Considering it's 4 teachers, each of those factors could lead to a lot of playtime and some nice funtime

You're delusional. Me and a couple of others were muted and banned from this thread for months. Check 8chan's topic about f95. I was banned from this thread because I DARED TO QUESTION the quality of the coder.
Maybe, but, I can only speak for myself, as it's just my feeling on how this forum goes. On another note, since I haven't witnessed this hapenning in particular, I'm gonna hold off on giving out my opinion as to if it would've been a justified action or not, since there's always two sides of the story to tell and without knowing the full picture, something like this seems dicy at best to comment upon. (interestngly enough, a comment on the topic of commenting something could be considered a comment in itself)

Maybe this forum is getting monitored like China, I guess I can't really tell, but from my perspective, it could be way worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Quite hard to ask for that,people complain even without putting their money on something,imagine when they put their money into....shit gets real bro,get REAL for sure...

I would even go so far to release such a post after the actual release, when everone had a chance to actually calm down and enjoy the update. Can't wait to get me some nice teacher. I'm actually really intrigued as to what they've done with the teachers in particular. How fleshed out as characters they are and how much actual interaction there is before getting to the fun part. Considering it's 4 teachers, each of those factors could lead to a lot of playtime and some nice funtime
I pray for you to be right about that my friend,but this is all i can do...

And as sure as the sun will rise at morning,i i will plow some chocolate teachers as soon as this friggin update gets out(and yes,i'm talking about Ms.Dewitt and Ms.Ross)

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
the official word is still "soon"
it's really annoying, there is no communication on the official discord
i don't understand why a dev can't just give us a rough estimation on when this update is done
You think people are frustrated now? Imagine if they did give a date/time and some unforeseen game breaking bug was found the last minute during QA and they had to push the release days/weeks passed the date given, it'd be total bedlam on all their social channels with pissed off people looking to burn them at the stake (many here aren't far off from that point the way it is, lol). Most devs learn pretty quick to not give solid dates to the public, opting instead to go for the "it'll be ready when its done" route.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
the official word is still "soon"
it's really annoying, there is no communication on the official discord
i don't understand why a dev can't just give us a rough estimation on when this update is done
Becuz if they do so and fail to give it on time this little atrittion between his loyal fans and his frustated pledgers can turn into somthing big...so yeah,he shouldnt even be saying soon anymore,as this soon was a vital step on putting some of the frustated ones on the edge...

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
You think people are frustrated now? Imagine if they did give a date/time and some unforeseen game breaking bug was found the last minute during QA and they had to push the release days/weeks passed the date given, it'd be total bedlam on all their social channels with pissed off people looking to burn them at the stake (many here aren't far off from that point the way it is, lol). Most devs learn pretty quick to not give solid dates to the public, opting instead to go for the "it'll be ready when its done" route.
While is more person to person thing, I personally prefer that they give a estimated release day with a disclaimer saying "may change" or something and just letting us know a day before release if they ran into some problems. I don't really like them keeping quiet and just giving vague reasoning and releases and I'm alright if they say that they may need a longer amount of time so long as they give reasoning and they didn't wait to say anything when they ran into problems. It makes it seem more like they have a plan rather than leading people on.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Normaly solid dates are given by experienced devs who can fully focus themselves in the development of his project or product...when someone without capacity to focus himself in his work does that,pitchforks and torches appears as soon as the timeline ends....

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
Normaly solid dates are given by experienced devs who can fully focus themselves in the development of his project or product...when someone without capacity to focus himself in his work does that,pitchforks and torches appears as soon as the timeline ends....
I normally stay out of these kinds of conversations but your comment is just flat-out ridiculous. There are many devs who have release dates that they hit like clockwork. To act as if DC, one of the largest devs can't have a release date when it has been almost 4 months is not based in reality...

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes