Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
has anyone found a solution to this?
The solution to Eric disappearing, is to disappear yourself, I go to bug mini game and played that, then came back to Erics after, he was in his bedroom then.

Is it a bug with the master key? I have it in my backpack but when I try to open the locker I get the text for not having it, and when I go back to headmasters office the key is still there and I try to get it again but I get the same isue, and I can't get the flute and the book from Dexter.
Been unable to see option to get key, but my stats are all low, so might be related to that

FOUND IT, Wednesday Afternoon she not in office.

You need to meet with here in the afternoon and take a picture with her pretending to be her boyfriend.
thanks, I tried this but guess my stats are to low.

For those that looking to increase intelligence, you do it via your computer in room once you repaired it, the maze runner game.

Last edited:

Morgandr

Feb 3, 2018
incest patch is unfortunately very instable at the moment. Cant' work for aunt and dialogue lines often reset.

Daiz

Jan 29, 2018
can you explain that? when i put the file into game i get error
Guys stop asking for saves, if you want to skip everything just extract. You're just wasting your time being lazy.

First, it's an auto-extractor script for windows. So if you're using a different OS I can't help you. Here's an image to help you visually, I can't make it easier.

howto.jpg Here's the source code if anyone doesn't trust it:

bistyle

May 22, 2017
Guys stop asking for saves, if you want to skip everything just extract. You're just wasting your time being lazy.

First, it's an auto-extractor script for windows. So if you're using a different OS I can't help you. Here's an image to help you visually, I can't make it easier.

View attachment 88835 Here's the source code if anyone doesn't trust it:

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Can anyone help? I am at the mini game where Erik and MC have to sing for Eve. But nothing seems to work. Idk if I am doing the mini game wrong but I fail every single time.

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Dex training seems to have locked for me even though I got the used panties and gave them to the instructor. Am I missing a step somewhere or is it bugged?

thebeatman

Jan 5, 2018

View attachment 88835 Here's the source code if anyone doesn't trust it:
when i do that i just get a error pop up and nothing happens and i do use windows :/

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Dex training seems to have locked for me even though I got the used panties and gave them to the instructor. Am I missing a step somewhere or is it bugged?
bugged apperantly, you cant give him the panties, for me when i bought panties from jenny it never appears in my inventory

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes