Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Question. I transffered my saves from the previous version to the current one but it still reloads from the start. Is this a bug? Is there a way around to prevent this? Thanks.

Hitch

Jul 22, 2017
I dunno if anyone else has noticed this...but I was doing both the Dewitt and Okita storylines and got trapped in a spot. I have placed the sticky thing on the principals chair...and need to go check on her...but at the same time I popped into Okita's class and made the xray glasses....and Okita tells me to go to her office.

So when I go to Okita's office, the MC says he needs to check on the principal, but when I try to go to her office, the MC says he needs to go to Okita's office...I can go downstairs, but no farther. Guess i'm starting over...and saving from time to time.

VineTT

Jul 14, 2017
Any Idea how to get a french book for 2nd assingment? It's about poem.
Edit: Found it in library, Magically Mia appeared.
Another thing, how to get Eve's notepad?
Second band member?

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
need help tho :<
If you get a constant "Shouldn't you get going" message with mom, the first question is if you used the incest patch? Incest patch is highly bugged and you should wait for a better one. The patch in 0.1.5.1 basically bugs out the whole mother and sister storyline.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes