SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
How long is this music game or I got stuck in an infinite loop?

Titan1

Jul 12, 2017
Stuck on June not being able to fix the copy machine. Is it just RNG for that?
Same. I need to talk with Eric for the job so the guy in the kitchen can help me for lifting for me to gain strenght skills so i can make copy machine work, but eric is always in School mornings (include weekends!!) and cannot get in their house at night neither. So i cant ask him to work in school kitchen so other guy cant help me in gym, this also bugs lots of other missions..

Nov 2, 2017
So I'm stuck on the art Teacher(Miss Ross), I completed the magazines, then I was sent to collect Linen from the church. Unfortunately I skipped through the text at this point and am unsure what I need to do next. When I attempt to click on the teacher, she does nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Go talk to Goth chick in the school near the locker's she will send you to her sister, the tattoo artist for paint

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Same. I need to talk with Eric for the job so the guy in the kitchen can help me for lifting for me to gain strenght skills so i can make copy machine work, but eric is always in School mornings (include weekends!!) and cannot get in their house at night neither. So i cant ask him to work in school kitchen so other guy cant help me in gym, this also bugs lots of other missions..
unless you trigger his basement card find quest it is hard to get hold of him. After that you can always find him at night in his room before spending your last energy point

Titan27

Oct 21, 2017
Ok so I started a new game and I can't get more than 2 minutes in without it bugging out. After speaking to Eric it says 'School unlocked' but it is still locked on the map, with Eric just says 'Shouldn't we be going to school' every time I click on anything else.

Ursula Buffay

Jan 5, 2018
Here's how to unlock all scenes with the new Cookie Jar:

Open console (Shift + O) and type the following:
Code:
i = persistent.cookie_jar
for k in i.keys():
    if i[k]['unlocked'] == False:
        i[k]['unlocked'] = True
    for sk in i[k]['gallery'].keys():
        if i[k]['gallery'][sk] == False:
            i[k]['gallery'][sk] = True
If you want to type less, you may try to use this code (without some sanity checks of the previous one):
Code:
i = persistent.cookie_jar
for k in i.keys():
    i[k]['unlocked'] = True
    for sk in i[k]['gallery'].keys():
        i[k]['gallery'][sk] = True
Use the tutorial in the OP to enable the console in your instance of the game (it's in the "Passwords/Cheat" section).

Last edited:

bistyle

May 22, 2017
Here's how to unlock all scenes with the new Cookie Jar:

Open console (Shift + O) and type the following:
Code:
for key in persistent.cookie_jar.keys():
    if persistent.cookie_jar[key]['unlocked'] == False:
        persistent.cookie_jar[key]['unlocked'] = True
    for subkey in persistent.cookie_jar[key]['gallery'].keys():
        if persistent.cookie_jar[key]['gallery'][subkey] == False:
            persistent.cookie_jar[key]['gallery'][subkey] = True
Use the tutorial in the OP to enable the console in your instance of the game (it's in the "Passwords/Cheat" section).
type all that ?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes