Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
Wow... the incest Patch REALLY breaks Stuff.
Tried starting a new Game with the Patch installed and everything broke on step three... the School didn't unlock!

Sooo... waiting for 0.15.1, install patch after unlocking School or are we better off playing without patch?

Edit: ooookay... just read the post DIRECTLY above me... got it :eek:penedeyewink:

Kekkek

Oct 9, 2017
is anyone else getting a bug where somrak takes the panties and does not train me and is asking for more panties.

bistyle

May 22, 2017
If you get a constant "Shouldn't you get going" message with mom, the first question is if you used the incest patch? Incest patch is highly bugged and you should wait for a better one. The patch in 0.1.5.1 basically bugs out the whole mother and sister storyline.
im delete that patch already , still got bug...

trumafioso

Aug 12, 2017
So I'm stuck on the art Teacher(Miss Ross), I completed the magazines, then I was sent to collect Linen from the church. Unfortunately I skipped through the text at this point and am unsure what I need to do next. When I attempt to click on the teacher, she does nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Daiz

Jan 29, 2018
Any new content ?
This has been answered several times, come on bro. I'll say it again.
- 2 nude scenes with Dewitt: bj and from behind
- 2 nude scenes with Okita: handjob and ride on top
- 2 nude scenes with Ross: handjob and reverse ride on top
- 3 nude scenes with the default teacher: missionary and ride
- 1 nude scene with principal and girl: just tits

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Remember to install if you want to extract and view the image yourself instead of downloading the CG

Reactions: FreeWilly

Kekkek

Oct 9, 2017
is anyone else getting a bug where somrak takes the panties and does not train me and is asking for more panties.
Update on the bug, it appears that the panties is not going in the bagpack. So it is not possible giving it to him at all.

U

User_80502

Thank you,and i'm sorry for my stupidity,clearly i'm not paying attention...
:)

Reactions: the az

0wn3dbot

Dec 8, 2017
Hey guys.

Took a little bit "reverse engineering" lol, but here we go.
Fully unlocked "Cookie Jar" (All H-scenes unlocked)

Replace "persistent" (Backup it mb) file from Disk:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga with file from the archive.
Replace "pesistent" (Backup it mb) file from SummertimeSaga-0.15.1-pc\game\saves with file from the archive.

If you want to rename main character, just start a new game, then name it in the begining, then save the game and you can watch H-scenes with your names.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
No need to patch incest when you can name the character of mother and sister. Just name them sister and mom, mother if you want to feel like family sex. I do not see what would change an incest patch.

Personally I almost finished the game apart from the art teacher where I found magazines in the teachers' room and cafetaria but told me that it is still missing.
update nice I just regret not taking advantage of the super boobs of the music teacher that have hardly seen, and that has a reverse position cowgirl in POV like fuck scene.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes