Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
Oh I don't know about that....
Did you notice that the "Nasty Woman" he was banging, was Hill-Dog? (Hillary Clinton)
Cause....I thought that was HYSTERICAL.
Literally everyone got that it was Hillary. The US shoves its electoral hysteria so far down the globe's throat that even though I'm from the other side of the Atlantic I still crap out the ballots from the 2000 Florida presidential recount.
So sorry about that, Cuz.
Guess you have to be a local, to learn how to tune that crap out....

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
I should add: "Having a laugh at people being upset over Boner Jesus in a game where: The MC has a prolonged sexual relationship with his own mom; transactional sex with two other direct blood relations (one with the express purpose of procreation); a prostitute; four of his school teachers, all of which essentially constitute bribery by the teachers; both of his neighbor's moms (one of which is possible to do at the same time as said neighbor [her son], the other of which happens only after consent to the deed is literally beaten into the lady); you can work to get your neighbor's dad into shagging his workmate (implied at this stage); there are the two ladies who pleasure you in public places......

All of which is before even mentioning the fish lady.

Boner Jesus is pretty far down the list, here, kids.
I'm not even sure what the point you're trying to make here is.

Is it that there's a whole host of absurdities in this game so one more shouldn't be a fuss? That might hold water except that you are not the sole arbiter of what people can and will find unsettling. I'm sure you wish you were, but that's not how it works.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I'm not even sure what the point you're trying to make here is.

Is it that there's a whole host of absurdities in this game so one more shouldn't be a fuss? That might hold water except that you are not the sole arbiter of what people can and will find unsettling. I'm sure you wish you were, but that's not how it works.
Devoutly religious people are not special, and their sincerely held beliefs are not more special than other people's sincerely held beliefs. Their symbols are not more special than that of other movements or worldviews.

I don't know how to put it more clearly than this: their opinion on this game doesn't matter.

And they sure as hell aren't among this game's "audience" to "know". Unless of course they're willfully sinning, in which case they can sod off with any hypocritical cry of foul.

This extends to any other religious symbol as well, as far as I'm concerned.

ibracadabra

May 30, 2017
Anyone would kind to help me.. I'm stuck with mia..
After
Mia: 'we'd be studying things related to the last French class Homework. Did you hand that assignment in yet?"
MC: 'I turned it in not that long ago"
Mia: "When you have the time, sneak up to my room in the evening so we can study them"

But i can't go inside mia house every evening..

Reactions: Outrider and RicIn

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
can someone help me with the cookie jar I cant get the h scene with Helen in her house and missing one for Mrs.Johnson 2018-04-20 (2).png

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
need help stuck on dewitt quest i need two more people eric/mia/judith refused only got eve or can i be directed to thr thread that has all the quests ????

Jackiechanfan

Apr 22, 2018
So question, how bad does the lastest version of the incest patch bust the game?
For me it only did anything when I started a new game. The game breaks when I go to school on the first day. Speaking to any character just re-triggers the dialogue from the first time you speak to them, & I can't leave the school because the map is greyed out.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
need help stuck on dewitt quest i need two more people eric/mia/judith refused only got eve or can i be directed to thr thread that has all the quests ????
Maybe Kevin might know someone with musical talent. Also Eve counts as one of those two people you need so only 1 left ;)

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Devoutly religious people are not special, and their sincerely held beliefs are not more special than other people's sincerely held beliefs. Their symbols are not more special than that of other movements or worldviews.
Who's claiming anyone is "special?"

But there's a line between humor and deliberately antagonizing people. I'm not calling for censorship, and I don't much like it when people unilaterally declare subjects off-limits, but at the same time, the notion that just because you can parody something means you have to is ludicrous.

I could very well walk out onto the street and say every racist thing that comes to mind because I genuinely find that sort of thing funny. Or simply because I'm "exercising my rights to free speech" but the question becomes should I? At what point does tact enter into the equation?

My point here, to use the popular phrase is "You all were too busy wondering if you could, that you didn't stop to think if you should."

neo_free

Jan 13, 2018
i cant print, I'm going to try to print the dictionary one day and when I go back the other day, it sends me the message that it will come back tomorrow

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes