MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
Cant seem to find anything in the search box
Anyone got crashed at octopus scene (when u dive after the bait was taken)?

kenan

Aug 6, 2016
So after unlocking everything etc, the only thing that makes me curious is when i speak to the librarian i have the option to "Return library books", she replies to put them on the counter and she will take care of it, but nothing happens afterwards. Is this a leftover from the removed quest line?
can u upload your save files please ? :)

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
So after unlocking everything etc, the only thing that makes me curious is when i speak to the librarian i have the option to "Return library books", she replies to put them on the counter and she will take care of it, but nothing happens afterwards. Is this a leftover from the removed quest line?
Seems it's a leftover, because you actually did bring back the books already (to get the french food book).

when is next update?

You can guess...

Ofcourse,she replies about mom forcing her to church etc.
Then you should talk with Harold about this thing (with dounut). If you did that after a faw day you can talk again with Mia who will tell you can again go her room, then do the tattoo part, then Harold move out, then Angelica will teach Helen, then whatever you choose.
Hopefully didn't forget anything.

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Seems it's a leftover, because you actually did bring back the books already (to get the french food book).

You can guess...

Then you should talk with Harold about this thing (with dounut). If you did that after a faw day you can talk again with Mia who will tell you can again go her room, then do the tattoo part, then Harold move out, then Angelica will teach Helen, then whatever you choose.
Hopefully didn't forget anything.
Yeah i remember from 0.14 to do like that,but doesn't the stolen goods force the Mia's questline? i think that its unreachable before that happens >>

RicIn

Feb 11, 2018
You have to complete the first quest like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you finished this, you can go into Mia's room (until her mother catch you of course).
So yeah I have already completed the french dictionary quest, and on my way to library for french romance book.
and still the MC says "Mia is sleeping, I should come back tomorrow" when I got to her at night.
I dont understand now what do I do??

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Yeah i remember from 0.14 to do like that,but doesn't the stolen goods force the Mia's questline? i think that its unreachable before that happens >>
Yep, the stolen goods is somewhat weird. I got it even before I met Larry... so that's one weird thing.

So yeah I have already completed the french dictionary quest, and on my way to library for french romance book.
and still the MC says "Mia is sleeping, I should come back tomorrow" when I got to her at night.
I dont understand now what do I do??
Did you talked with Mia before her house in the afternoon? If yes, then please gimme a save so i can check it what can be wrong.

How can i start the progress with sport's teacher?
You have to wait a bit... and a bit more... until 0.16 at least. :D
But in the official page there is a statement that 0.16 will be the full story of Roxxy and also Crystal, Becca, Missy and Dexter, so who knows.

RicIn

Feb 11, 2018
Did you talked with Mia before her house in the afternoon? If yes, then please gimme a save so i can check it what can be wrong.
Yes I have, because she cant be found outside her house in the afternoon.
and yeah I have also talked to her in science class in the morning (many times).

below is the save file

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
game bugs when i'm in the school at night, it kicks me out and i can't continue because i can't complete the challenge because i can't go back in and i can't go to sleep because i can't complete it.. any ideas?
What did you do when you get kicked out? Also you should activate the game console and jump to the scene in the school from where you kicked out.

You can't, it's not in the game yet.

Devs should have put an indicator of this in the games, it's commonly asked about.
Just said that 5 min ago. Also there is "hint" named things in the game code, just not finished I think... Maybe next time.

DothDreams

Apr 3, 2018
Best game i never played i hope more content for Jenny ( like she is not a pest anymore ) and Debbie :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I'm not even sure what the point you're trying to make here is.

Is it that there's a whole host of absurdities in this game so one more shouldn't be a fuss? That might hold water except that you are not the sole arbiter of what people can and will find unsettling. I'm sure you wish you were, but that's not how it works.
My main point is "religion is bullshit", and making observations about an affront to divinity while getting off on (read: sinning!) all this other objectively loopy content in the game projects as sort of borderline insane. It's not really more or less insane than religion, generally. Just differently insane, so I feel it merits observation. There's really nothing more beyond that.

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Yep, the stolen goods is somewhat weird. I got it even before I met Larry... so that's one weird thing.

You have to wait a bit... and a bit more... until 0.16 at least. :D
But in the official page there is a statement that 0.16 will be the full story of Roxxy and also Crystal, Becca, Missy and Dexter, so who knows.
Is there any way to skip the Stolen goods quest? i think there's a command to complete the quest? Did it for the shovel in 15.20

Mitta073

Aug 16, 2017
the mac version enters a loop after a while, all of a sudden all the dialogues are the one from te beginning and i have to chose the names voor Debbie and Jenny again..

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Yes I have, because she cant be found outside her house in the afternoon.
and yeah I have also talked to her in science class in the morning (many times).

below is the save file
Umm, I really would like to know what happened with your game. Because the helen angelica traning variable is False, but after I can get into the house, then I found Helen in corset... WTF? 0.o Also Harold is nowhere and it seems the game is in that state where you choose to have sex with Helen in the church (but the church doesn't even unlocked), so Harold and Helen broke up and you even can have sex with Helen when you go to her... But on the other hand in the evening you can go there to study with Mia like nothing happened.
Most. Weird. Thing. Ever.
You can go through on this with cheat of course, but it would be better so start over (unfortunately). You can use the M_mia.set('front door locked', False) command to unlock the door and see what I just wrote here. :)
Also you can pick up the ring from the attic. :p And the cat also. :D

Is there any way to skip the Stolen goods quest? i think there's a command to complete the quest? Did it for the shovel in 15.20
But that quest is the part of Mia's quest if I remember right. :O

RicIn

Feb 11, 2018
Umm, I really would like to know what happened with your game. Because the helen angelica traning variable is False, but after I can get into the house, then I found Helen in corset... WTF? 0.o Also Harold is nowhere and it seems the game is in that state where you choose to have sex with Helen in the church (but the church doesn't even unlocked), so Harold and Helen broke up and you even can have sex with Helen when you go to her... But on the other hand in the evening you can go there to study with Mia like nothing happened.
Most. Weird. Thing. Ever.
You can go through on this with cheat of course, but it would be better so start over (unfortunately). You can use the M_mia.set('front door locked', False) command to unlock the door and see what I just wrote here. :)
Also you can pick up the rign from the attic. :p And the cat also. :D
x'Dx'D
I actually used the Ikarumod before starting a new game, I thought they cleared all the bugs but whatever.
So how to use commands like this you've mention "M_mia.set('front door locked', False) command" ,
well I am really sorry for wasting your time and Thank you for Helping me!!:extremelyhappy:

also does someone have the saves in which only the stats are full, without any quests completed.

Last edited:

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
x'Dx'D
I actually used the Ikarumod before starting a new game, I thought they cleared all the bugs but whatever.
So how to use commands like this you've mention "M_mia.set('front door locked', False) command" ,
well I am really sorry for wasting your time and Thank you for Helping me!!:extremelyhappy:

also does someone have the saves in which only the stats are full, without any quests completed.
I don't think you can have full stats without any quests done because it will break some quest triggers if your stat is too high.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes