Manfegor

May 20, 2017
x'Dx'D
I actually used the Ikarumod before starting a new game, I thought they cleared all the bugs but whatever.
So how to use commands like this you've mention "M_mia.set('front door locked', False) command" ,
well I am really sorry for wasting your time and Thank you for Helping me!!:extremelyhappy:
I never used that mod, so don't know what that mod do or what happening. :)
Enable console (don't know if that mod enables it, or use unren) and press shift+o, then this command. Also I checked your save, Mia's progress count is 0 for you, but event if you talk with Mia's parents that count should be 1, and even more when you have Helen in corset... Weird...

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Umm, I really would like to know what happened with your game. Because the helen angelica traning variable is False, but after I can get into the house, then I found Helen in corset... WTF? 0.o Also Harold is nowhere and it seems the game is in that state where you choose to have sex with Helen in the church (but the church doesn't even unlocked), so Harold and Helen broke up and you even can have sex with Helen when you go to her... But on the other hand in the evening you can go there to study with Mia like nothing happened.
Most. Weird. Thing. Ever.
You can go through on this with cheat of course, but it would be better so start over (unfortunately). You can use the M_mia.set('front door locked', False) command to unlock the door and see what I just wrote here. :)
Also you can pick up the ring from the attic. :p And the cat also. :D

But that quest is the part of Mia's quest if I remember right. :O
So i guess its just ignore the Mia questline than,thanks for your help tho,we tried :D

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
How can i unlock this house?
You can't...

Working CG rip? The one in the OP should be removed.
It's working actually, you just need for eaxmple IrfanView, because most of the png are actually webp.

here it is
Again question. So Helen block your way when you try to sneak in, right? After did you speak with Mia in the school about this, where she mentioned you should talk with Harold?
Because I see you didn't ask Yumi and Earl, but actually something weird here. Also the savegame_version command gives the 0.15.20 which is not the best, I mean I assume you didn't start a new game, which may have cause problems. :p

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
You can't...

It's working actually, you just need for eaxmple IrfanView, because most of the png are actually webp.

Again question. So Helen block your way when you try to sneak in, right? After did you speak with Mia in the school about this, where she mentioned you should talk with Harold?
Because I see you didn't ask Yumi and Earl, but actually something weird here. Also the savegame_version command gives the 0.15.20 which is not the best, I mean I assume you didn't start a new game, which may have cause problems. :p
No she just speaks about having to go to church,Yumi or Earl don't say anything with the stolen goods :/,they don't have any big dialogue, Yeah, didn't start new game,might that be the problem?

HuN7eR

Sep 27, 2017
can u upload your save files please ? :)
No. Enjoy the game and the effort someone put behind it.

Yeah i remember from 0.14 to do like that,but doesn't the stolen goods force the Mia's questline? i think that its unreachable before that happens >>
The stolen goods are for the key for the Aqua quest line and later on for Mia's qline where Harold asks you to speak to Larry about the location of the stolen goods.

Last edited:

zomkung

Sep 28, 2017
No she just speaks about having to go to church,Yumi or Earl don't say anything with the stolen goods :/,they don't have any big dialogue, Yeah, didn't start new game,might that be the problem?
It's strange, when you discover the donuts shop, you should be able to ask Earl and Yumi about Donuts.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I'm curious if the devs are making more of an effort to update the Progress Tracker. Possibly as a PR move or something. I believe it's been changed everyday since posted, and last update there be times when it wasn't updated for almost a week.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Now there is the problem. Everything is unlocked, and also you said Helen stopped you when you try to sneak in, but I can sneak in to Mia without problem in your save so the quest had to go on, because otherwise Helen should stop you every time. But the interesting thing is that in first place the game thinks you didn't talked with Earl and Yumi, because the "questioned earl" and "questioned yumi" both false, but on the other hand you can go to Mia, which mean Harold convinced Helen about this, since Helen doesn't stop you... But both of this at the same time is impossible. You can somehow cheat through tho, if you set the variables. The only difficult thing is, that this game code is some heavily fargmented, that it's quite a work for an "outsider" to figure out what need to be set to continue with anything. :S

At the other thing... Every time, with every update (especially when there's quite a big changes) everybody should start a new, clean game.

How to increase money via code? Inventory.money = x doesn't work :s
player.inventory.money=cutiepiemia

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Won't having max stats affect the story line somehow?
The ingame cheat mode makes you increase stats one by one, but you don't have to do the mini games to raise STR, CHA and DEX. There's just a button that says something like "skip mini-game".

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
this game has potential to be one of the greatest adult games of our time. but... as of this moment... don't waste your time! literally. I just put 15 hours into a game that completely fucked me. SEABASS DINNER!!! Eat my ASS!
you were supposed to get sea trout. not sea bass. maybe your problem?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes