Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Even if I played a lot of times, each time I am hard as rock on each mother scenes. I dont know why, but her character is so sexy and the design of her is too hot. The shower scene when she arrives behind MC is totally awesome ...probably the most awesome scene of incest if all games that i played.

I hope to have SOON other scenes with MC mother in the next updates. Not needed absolutely sex, but general sexy scene where lust is present, like the one where she shows her in garter belt in front of MC, or the scene in the shopping mall, where they kiss.

Anyway...I am a mom addict.

(Oh ok...want some of Judith mom too, Roxxy mother, Principal Smith (she is like a mom mistress) and more of Mia mother (Helen), Maria of the pizzeria and grandma Roz too !)

Last edited:
Reactions: Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Even if I played a lot of times, each time I am hard as rock on each mother scenes. I dont know why, but her character is so sexy and the design of her is too hot. The shower scene when she arrives behind MC is totally awesome ...probably the most awesome scene of incest if all games that i played.

I hope to have SOON other scenes with MC mother in the next updates. Not needed absolutely sex, but general sexy scene where lust is present, like the one where she shows her in garter belt in front of MC, or the scene in the shopping mall, where they kiss.

Anyway...I am a mom addict.
Same. Sadly, I think we'll have to wait a long time for our fix.

Though to be fair, the mom already has quite a lot of content. Right now I'm mostly looking forward to the Principal and Coach getting some.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Same. Sadly, I think we'll have to wait a long time for our fix.

Though to be fair, the mom already has quite a lot of content. Right now I'm mostly looking forward to the Principal and Coach getting some.
True about the content. But you know, just a little scene each update. At my eyes it is just normal, as she is one of the major and primary character in the game, and MC lives with her. Just a little scene....pleaseeee

(Oh ok...want some of Judith mom too, Roxxy mother, Principal Smith (she is like a mom mistress) and more of Mia mother (Helen), Maria of the pizzeria and grandma Roz too !)

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
*cracks knuckles*

*prepares to download*

Welp, no time like the present. Haven't played since 14.32. Might as well start this and see if I can find the bugs.

No incest patch. Anything that I should know before I take the plunge?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Just posted the latest update to the incest mod here:

It has several new text corrections since last update, feel like we're getting really close to having all of them.

This version also includes a new button on menu to fix a bug with the v0.15.3 base game; if you're stuck outside at night and the map icon is disabled, go to the "Preferences" screen via ESC key and there's a shiny new button in the bottom right to unlock it! :)

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
ok - caught up in this thread. it's pretty obvious most of what people are calling bugs are not bugs, they are just trying to play the game out of sequence. repeated references to the game being bugged because things from previous versions don't happen - when those things have been removed. people complaining the game is bugged because the saves they are manipulating through the console aren't playing perfectly. heavy sigh. I started playing in September - ran through it 35 or 40 times. when the December release came I ran into an issue because the way I was used to playing wasn't working. the problem was me, not the game. played through this twice with no problems by FOLLOWING THE IN GAME PROMPTS. Not jumping ahead and collecting all the things I would need further down the line. not trying to force story issues. whatever - sorry reading 70 or 80 pages of this thread in one sitting is frustrating. God bless you folks who are answering questions that have been repeated over and over. I just don't have the patience.

Sep 11, 2017
Is Mia's quest bugged? When I went to talk to her about the donuts in the chemistry class, it reset Okita's story to the beginning and now I can't sleep with any of the teachers at night.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
*cracks knuckles*

*prepares to download*

Welp, no time like the present. Haven't played since 14.32. Might as well start this and see if I can find the bugs.

No incest patch. Anything that I should know before I take the plunge?
I had posted a couple things earlier here:

1) You have to complete either Debbie or Jenny before attempting the other. If you try to do both at the same time, you will screw up your game.
2) You have to finish the Okita storyline before you do the "get Erik a girlfriend" storyline or you will lock yourself out of the end of the Okita story line.

BigLoada

Mar 15, 2018
Twice now I've had the story reset after completing something. Just downloaded someone's saves and persistent file that's 100% complete, much easier.

michael205

Jan 30, 2018
Could someone make a new thread where people can share saves ?
Trying to find anything with search engine here is nightmare
I ended my game on V14 and i don't feel like playing it over again...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The story has changed a lot, you really might want to go through it again.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
In your case it probably doesn't matter that much to be honest. All the new storylines (the teachers and mom) basically start from day 1 and you can just ignore the old ones which you don't want to replay for the biggest part.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes