kabuto666

Oct 7, 2017
Im playing in android and having problem on homework that is missing in my inventory. I cant start the quest in the library.
Thanks.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Whew.
This was some new content and many changes from the previous version. Kudos to the dev-team! :D

My play-through of the this version ended sadly somewhat pointless, because it looks like 2 things in my game are broken:
1. Aqua quest broken - at Roz menu the ancestry got jumped over(she acted as if we had already the storage meeting), so i did'n get the records and thats it.
2. Mia path stuck - she doesn't show up at the tattoo shop.
I have no clue if it happened only in this run and another could work. Will see if i do one.

A little tip for people who run it native in linux and experience heavy lag:

The ren`py version which StS uses is over a year old and gets no support from the developer anymore. He advised upgrading. I run it (only gamedir) now in the current ren`py SDK(6.99.14.3) and have a much better performance result.

Greets

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
Cookie Jar option in main menu kinda sucks. Not all the scenes are there even after you unlock them. Case in point: June cuckening route. You only get the sex scene in her stupid orc costume not the one where you get to bang her normally without the weird orc thing. And the scene where you make out with Miss Bisette after classes isn't there either. THe only scene there is the one where you gently grope her tits after class, when clearly the make-out session was way hotter than that. I mean c'mon man. What gives?

We're better off using saves before the actual scene takes place. Also how do you do the P.E. teacher/Gym Class thing? Is she not implemented yet? Just the 4 teachers?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Cookie Jar option in main menu kinda sucks. Not all the scenes are there even after you unlock them. Case in point: June cuckening route. You only get the sex scene in her stupid orc costume not the one where you get to bang her normally without the weird orc thing. And the scene where you make out with Miss Bisette after classes isn't there either. THe only scene there is the one where you gently grope her tits after class, when clearly the make-out session was way hotter than that. I mean c'mon man. What gives?
Why don't you just go on their discord and suggest them to change it? Sounds like a fair bit of cristisim and it isn't much work. There is quite a good chance that nobody cared enough until now.

Is she not implemented yet?
No and it will likely take quite some time until she'll get her update.

MartynTemplar

Feb 19, 2018
I'm able to get past the friends into the shower. The bug is that even after I do that and see Roxxy naked, they're still there when I come back. I can't get Martinez' book until I fix whatever flag in the code is failing to be set. I need someone to tell me what console command I can trigger to do that. Or at the very least, get her book.
improve your charisma by rapping with eves gang, evening time at park

copaco

Oct 28, 2017
I've got a whole lot of errors after I have shown the xray glasses to Mrs Okita.. Can someone help me to fix this, else I have to start all over again.. :(

bigbant76

Oct 6, 2017
hi
the game seems to be stuck for me
i bought the fish from pier and gave it to debbie ... meet with debbie and aunt ..but when i go to dining room for dinner no one is there and i cant sleep because the game says:there is something i need to do and the map doesnt work either
any suggestions?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
improve your charisma by rapping with eves gang, evening time at park
That's not the problem, it's a bug, if you have both quests going at the same time then you cannot complete either one. The only solution I found was to reload an old save and hold off on the library quest until after you have gone through Roxxy's scene.

jackdrizzt

Jan 31, 2018
Even if I played a lot of times, each time I am hard as rock on each mother scenes. I dont know why, but her character is so sexy and the design of her is too hot. The shower scene when she arrives behind MC is totally awesome ...probably the most awesome scene of incest if all games that i played.

I hope to have SOON other scenes with MC mother in the next updates. Not needed absolutely sex, but general sexy scene where lust is present, like the one where she shows her in garter belt in front of MC, or the scene in the shopping mall, where they kiss.

Anyway...I am a mom addict.

(Oh ok...want some of Judith mom too, Roxxy mother, Principal Smith (she is like a mom mistress) and more of Mia mother (Helen), Maria of the pizzeria and grandma Roz too !)
I am thinking same with Mike. On the other hand, There should be more lingerie,garter belt and black thin stockings sex scenes like Helen(Mia's mother sex scene).

When i playing with MC mom Debbie, there is a lingerie and garter belt stocking scene in her bedroom while she was changing and ask about MC opinion. I hope there is a sex scene with these kind of clothes. Also i am disappointed with Okita and Bissette sex scenes because they stip off their black thin stockings while they are fucking with MC...

Reactions: Zeke Frost

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
Or just live in a country (other than the USA) in which the word 'Gym' generally means a location full of exercising equipment (eg. Bench-press, elliptical-bikes, etc...) where as 'Physical Education' is the name of the course content taught in the class because it covers more than just how to do exercise or play sports, and we generally say "I have PE next period" or "I have Phys Ed next period".

As to being "beat up a lot" and to wearing "horn-rimmed glasses held together with scotch tape" I can only state that I was 6'2" by the time I was 18 (and left secondary school) and that I was the shortest in my immediate family. Students with my height & build aren't the ones generally picked on physically by bullies for some unknown reason. *smile*
I know that "Gym" has different connotations according to where you are from. Being that is the game's story line is not European, for consistency sake. I'm stating the obvious grammatical error, that in a US story line, in which this game is set, you go to "Gym class." Actually to take it further, since the main character is in college, there is no "Gym" class, it's not even an elective. You may be training for a team sport or such, so the story needs reworking.

I'm glad you are enjoying the game, but realize the context of the problem.

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
Just stick to the PE thing next time and shrug the bully thing off, as everyone who read that post obviously knew he was being and idiot about it.
I'm a content proofer and story line has obvious "holes" I was simply stating my findings

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
someone has the CGrip, the file on the first page does not open them, says that the images are damaged

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes