TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Also, how do you get through to the graveyard?
I don't think there is anything for the teddy yet (I assume she has a toy that goes there), but there might be a hole in the wall you can climb through from another nearby location.

Ackiy

Aug 4, 2017
I can not find where is the graveyard. Can anyone help me? Thank you so much
Right side of aunt house (hole in the wall)

Anyone for help me / I'm Stuck with the thief, he say to go find the bag behind the tree in park. I go find the bag pick the key and when a comeback to speak to him he say again and again to go find the bag

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Anyone for help me / I'm Stuck with the thief, he say to go find the bag behind the tree in park. I go find the bag pick the key and when a comeback to speak to him he say again and again to go find the bag
Getting the key is a part of one quest,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but you cannot fully pick up the rest of the bag of goods (& remove it from the scene), until it is time, during another quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i see, thanks. But do u know about how the cookie jar unlock? So i had to do every scene twice to unlock them in cookie jar?
It could be one of several things, some scenes will not unlock until you have done multiple variations of the scene, such as a blow job, and then sex (not all do though), other scenes unlock new options the second time, so require you to go back (like mom's shower scene after sex). That said, the game is very buggy, so there could also be something wrong with it, and it just did not register.

robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
Is there someway to edit time of day using a save editor? I got stuck on a bug where the talent show event started at night and I can't enter the auditorium as it's telling me to come back during the day. Can't leave school either so I'm essentially completely stuck.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I am stuck it seems on the Str training. I can not get it to trigger for Eric to work in the cafeteria every time that I talk to him either at school or in his room at night it is giving me the choice about his mom and where she is, when i go to the lunch room the guy asks me if I have found anyone yet. So should I restart or something? I did ask about him doing me a favor early on but since then there is nothing

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I am stuck it seems on the Str training. I can not get it to trigger for Eric to work in the cafeteria every time that I talk to him either at school or in his room at night it is giving me the choice about his mom and where she is, when i go to the lunch room the guy asks me if I have found anyone yet. So should I restart or something? I did ask about him doing me a favor early on but since then there is nothing
did you buy him the videogame?

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
i still can't get the book from dexter. i restarted my game to just do the french teacher's quest only. I have everything but dexter's book and it won't appear in his locker.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes