Lyssandre

Sep 17, 2017
is erik impossible to talk to for anyone else? He isn't anywhere and on weekends it says he's at school
Maybe it's a bug, but I can find him in the Ms. Okita's classroom on the mornings and in the cafeteria on the noon (only if you finish the task with Kevin), at night he's in his house.

Kor123

Apr 7, 2018
Hello, I'm new here, I need help. I'm playing the game on Android and I'm in Aqua Quest right now. As soon as I dive after Aqua and hit the octopus, the game breaks off. Is anyone able to help me?? Thank you very much
It shouldn't break off. It s the same kind of minigame as the martial arts training in the gym. Maybe try another load?

Mandel88

Apr 26, 2018
So, after i get the quest done with mia and her parents does anything else happen than just "studying"? And with the webcam that i brought from consumer-c how do i give it to the librarian? Do i have to get some homeworks from the french teacher (do you still can get homework from her?)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So, after i get the quest done with mia and her parents does anything else happen than just "studying"?
Not yet...
And with the webcam that i brought from consumer-c how do i give it to the librarian? Do i have to get some homeworks from the french teacher (do you still can get homework from her?)
Those are no longer things, that whole plot-line is different in this version. You don't need the camera, but you do need a French Dictionary.

Mandel88

Apr 26, 2018
Not yet...

Those are no longer things, that whole plot-line is different in this version. You don't need the camera, but you do need a French Dictionary.
So the thing with the french grammar it will be out, same with the camera? This sucks.... Thanks for the answer

Mandel88

Apr 26, 2018
Oh and btw, does the "score" in the locker can be completed or it will be? In this version can you pass the gym class or it's not added yet, and the big ship in the water and big house in front of the gym and erik's house tree can be unlocked? It's the mermaid in game? Is she added in the game? Tjanks for the answer

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
You can find him at the second timeframe (lunch/afternoon) in the cafeteria at school. there you can ask him about the job. You may have to sleep at night or two, this happens at the game quiet often.
I think what my issue is that I tried to ask him to do me a favor before finishing his quests and it bugged the quest out so I may have to restart ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So the thing with the french grammar it will be out, same with the camera? This sucks.... Thanks for the answer
Well, TBH, the French class quest is much better now, it's not 'out', just different, though I was bummed about the camera, I keep hoping for another cam we can watch at home.
The Gym class is not in the game yet, but you can complete the rest of the classes.
The boat is not in the game yet that I know of.
I am not sure on the mansion, I think you can unlock it, but it is for the mayor, so I don't care enough to try. If so, I believe it is related to the art class quest.

I think what my issue is that I tried to ask him to do me a favor before finishing his quests and it bugged the quest out so I may have to restart ?
Sadly that happens sometimes, the game is pretty buggy in that way. Though if you have older saves, you could revert to one of them, rather than start all the way over.
Remember the Sierra motto, Save Early, Save Often (and under many slots). :winkytongue:

Reactions: Deathdawg

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Whats the difference between the paatron version and the public version?
There is none. Patreons will get it a little bit earlier via that link and it's always a full speed download, unlike some of those other hosters who struggle from time to time. So in the end it's basically just a comfort feature.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
On a side note, Tori Okita in Japanese gives a rough translation of "Spring Chicken"

Tori would be the family name and means Chicken.

Okita means "woke up"

I find this rather amusing.

You may now continue on with the thread.

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Remove "Incest" from the tags pls

Apparently now that girl that has the similar facial features to you is now "just some girl that lives in your house" and poses with you for formal photos along with that other mature lady that hangs out in the same house and cleans it and cooks food for you. The other Mature lady that looks IDENTICAL to her is just some friend apparently.

God dayum .... its the equivalent of suing MGM studios for animal cruelty because they show a cartoon mouse hit a cartoon cat over the head with a bat.

Thanks Patreon...

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes