Kor123

Apr 7, 2018
I think what my issue is that I tried to ask him to do me a favor before finishing his quests and it bugged the quest out so I may have to restart ?
Maybe, but first you should try to give him the card he wants. You need to go to the mall, go to the game shop (ground floor). The card he wants is in the card-shelf. You need to buy him the cock-ring-card.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Maybe, but first you should try to give him the card he wants. You need to go to the mall, go to the game shop (ground floor). The card he wants is in the card-shelf. You need to buy him the cock-ring-card.
Did that already before I even did the game and vr headset

KayAss

Sep 5, 2017
Modded version of the game is on the subreddit, will report if its anything worth checking out

EDIT:Works perfectly, but apparently the trump cookie jar scene does not work for some people

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys i am the only one who think that DC need to start to modifie MC look/body?
Who i mean, we have states, two of that are charm and strong.
But with all the states max Mc is always the same! wtf >.> always with orange shorts and slippers on the feet! Ofc that girls/woman do not look at him XD slippers? Oh man at last some shoes!

Who i mean at last put some different clothes when some states grow up.
MC start to do gym at last make some real abs on mc abdomen! Look when you start aunt quest, and she say show me you body, mc raise his shirt and.... nothing!? I play this game from the first version. But at last improve also mc body!

What do you all thing of this?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So guys i am the only one who think that DC need to start to modifie MC look/body?
But with all the states max Mc is always the same! wtf >.> always with orange shorts and slippers on the feet! Ofc that girls/woman do not look at him XD slippers? Oh man at last some shoes!

MC start to do gym at last make some real abs on mc abdomen! Look when you start aunt quest, and she say show me you body, mc raise his shirt and.... nothing!? I play this game from the first version. But at last improve also mc body!

I would be happy just to have another hair style. =)

Reactions: PatreonTed

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017

It would take too long.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes