TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
already tried :( i have played earlier version. but this time. cant get inside
=( Sounds bugged... Maybe check to see if Mom is giving you the day one talk again, or maybe wait a day and see if it works, if you haven't already?

M4RCCK

Sep 9, 2017
I love this kind of games... what kind of genre is this game? Isn't there any game like this completed?

Apr 26, 2018
First and foremost, is there a quest log or journal documenting what questlines i'm on?

Anyway, I don't know where to go or what to do. I know i've not completed everything, but I did the Science, Music, French and Art teacher quests. I got Erik a girlfriend. I have had full sex with Debbie and Jenny. I got the golden compass.

I don't know what is next?

• Diane seems to be an avenue to go down but after the swimming pool scene I can't seem to do anything with her.
  • I rescued Mia from her mother tying her up. Not sure what to do next? She wanted to be left alone but I can go talk with her still.

I know there are aliens and other weird shit in the game but I can't figure out how to do it all? Where am I stuck, what should I do?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
First and foremost, is there a quest log or journal documenting what questlines i'm on?

Anyway, I don't know where to go or what to do. I know i've not completed everything, but I did the Science, Music, French and Art teacher quests. I got Erik a girlfriend. I have had full sex with Debbie and Jenny. I got the golden compass.

I don't know what is next?

• Diane seems to be an avenue to go down but after the swimming pool scene I can't seem to do anything with her.
  • I rescued Mia from her mother tying her up. Not sure what to do next? She wanted to be left alone but I can go talk with her still.

I know there are aliens and other weird shit in the game but I can't figure out how to do it all? Where am I stuck, what should I do?
The Quest log was removed in this version, hopefully it will be back soon...
The Compass is used to get the one 'non-human' I found, if you follow that quest line.
Diane has a lot of fun, you have to do her gardening minigame a number of times to unlock it.
Some quests, like Mia, require that you wait a few days before you can do the next step.
Go fishing with your reward from turning in the Compass.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is there a more Day to Day WT, where in as the MC knows what events to do do in order. The First day back at School is pretty straight forward as you get some hints what to do, but the others aren't?!

Should you visit the other Classes on seperate days or should you concentrate on Bisset first?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there a more Day to Day WT, where in as the MC knows what events to do do in order. The First day back at School is pretty straight forward as you get some hints what to do, but the others aren't?!

Should you visit the other Classes on seperate days or should you concentrate on Bisset first?
With few exceptions, it doesn't really matter what order you do them in. Without the quest log, I preferred to do one person at a time, easier to keep track, but some quests require you to wait several days between events, so you might want to do a few at a time. You can really work on whatever class/woman you want, in whatever order you want. With only a few exceptions, which depend on other quests, most you can do one at a time.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Erik isn't around to get his cards. He disappeared.

Also, the Mia questline requires doing the French homework. But that's impossible because there IS NO FRENCH HOMEWORK in this version. What is going on here?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Erik isn't around to get his cards. He disappeared.
You may have to look a little for him. I found him in the next evening sitting in his room and was able to complete the quest.
Also, the Mia questline requires doing the French homework. But that's impossible because there IS NO FRENCH HOMEWORK in this version. What is going on here?
The french homework quests are gone and won't return. As far as I'm aware you now have to complete the dicitionary quest which replaced it to proceed.

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
I have this gamebreaking bug where I get thrown out of the school while sneaking in at night.. Cant progress from there on out.

Anyone know how to deal with this?
Still looking for a solution to this.. Basically just get the "you can't go here at night" message during the school break-in.. :/

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yes and it still doesn't work sad face
That is strange, I have tested 'cookies', 'Cookies', and 'Cookies ' and they all work for me. I can only assume you have a bug. You are at the beginning, try starting over, or maybe deleting the game folder and reinstalling it if that doesn't work.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Someone know what girl is in the pols know?
There is no poll at the moment. The next update will feature Roxxy, Crystal, Missy and Becca but after that it's somewhat in the air. DC seems to consider revisiting the home stories earlier than expected so it's likely that we'll indeed get either Jenny or Diane (likely Jenny).

antjones

Apr 3, 2017
I have this bug where debbie is stuck in a loop just repeating the dialogue from day 1 is there anyway to fix this?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
As well stitched together as this is, there are still issues when following multiple paths. I was well along Mom/Sis/Aunt paths while adding to the teachers various routes as well as Erik and his Mom and then all of a sudden poof! Mom is reset to Day one with her bedroom door locked. I waited until 0.15.3 hoping this was clear but it seems we still need to follow one or two paths at a time...I think it's stable doing the immediate family but starts to have issues adding the later paths into the mix...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have this bug where debbie is stuck in a loop just repeating the dialogue from day 1 is there anyway to fix this?
As well stitched together as this is, there are still issues when following multiple paths. I was well along Mom/Sis/Aunt paths while adding to the teachers various routes as well as Erik and his Mom and then all of a sudden poof! Mom is reset to Day one with her bedroom door locked. I waited until 0.15.3 hoping this was clear but it seems we still need to follow one or two paths at a time...I think it's stable doing the immediate family but starts to have issues adding the later paths into the mix...
Yes, we have talked about this bug a number of times in the thread, from what I can figure, it seems to be affected by scrolling up to 'rewind' time. Sadly, the only 'fix' I can find for it is to reload an older save. "Save early, save often (and to many slots)".

Reactions: Hoboy
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes