D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
I have done all other missions just right now at end of MIA but (Mrs. Johnson)/Erik nothing happens. hospital scene never starts! not even yoga event. all teacher event are done.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
So, was the Roxxy update always the next update? I know DarkCookie was going to do the Sister re-work first, but decided to postpone it after the Patreon drama. But I could have sworn I read somewhere that DarkCookie changed his mind, and wanted to push the Sister/Aunt update ahead despite the Patreon shit.

Was all that wishful thinking? Or did something happen?

zerox2

Sep 19, 2017
good night, somebody know how do whit the pizza delivery, im stuck whit this, i dont find the bicicle

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The fact that you have to start over every time has kept me from downloading this game over the last several updates. I really wish he could find a way to make saves work across updates. Otherwise, it's a waste of time. I notice other creators with this problem include saves right before the beginning of the new content. It could also help if scenes from old updates were pre-unlocked in the gallery.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The fact that you have to start over every time has kept me from downloading this game over the last several updates. I really wish he could find a way to make saves work across updates. Otherwise, it's a waste of time. I notice other creators with this problem include saves right before the beginning of the new content. It could also help if scenes from old updates were pre-unlocked in the gallery.
The thing about that is that even if the save did work, you would miss most of the changes, because the story has changed, more or less from the beginning. You have to redo some things, but there is enough new stuff to keep it interesting.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, the game isn't linear so you hardly have to replay old content anyway. If you have played a story line before you can just ignore it and play the new content - at least that's what I'm usually doing. Sure you'll replay small parts from time to time but that shouldn't really be a problem.

Else I'd they are on the way to fix this problem though I doubt it's going to have that much of an impact for now, at least not as long as they always rework complete storylines and as long as those lines do not interatct that much with the other ones.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So, was the Roxxy update always the next update? I know DarkCookie was going to do the Sister re-work first, but decided to postpone it after the Patreon drama. But I could have sworn I read somewhere that DarkCookie changed his mind, and wanted to push the Sister/Aunt update ahead despite the Patreon shit.
Yes and no. Jenny was meant to get 0.15.5 but that was canceled while Roxxy was always meant to get 0.16 which now will be the next update. At the moment DC seems to consider to start working on Jenny/Diane again for 0.16.5/0.17 which he said he wouldn't do a few months back after patreon announced those changes. As far as I'm aware we should get a new poll before 0.16 is released to see who will be next and now it's likely that Jenny and Diane will be included in that poll.

So yes, he changed his mind but not for the next update.

jcamby

May 5, 2017
I don't get it :confused: I can't make out any significant difference, except for sllight changes in the shading. What am I missing?
From what I can see, the lines are cleaner and the shading's blended in a little more. Just some minor improvements as far as I can tell.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes