Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I have done all other missions just right now at end of MIA but (Mrs. Johnson)/Erik nothing happens. hospital scene never starts! not even yoga event. all teacher event are done.
Download the Erik storyline walkthrough in the... guess what?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I don't get it :confused: I can't make out any significant difference, except for sllight changes in the shading. What am I missing?
Well, it's not that much more but she looks way more complete now. Her eyebrows show more emotion and her lips are quite a bit more plastic. In addition (not on the pictures) she got a boob job so that it looks a little more realistic.

Reactions: Crawdaddy and fsck

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Well, it's not that much more but she looks way more complete now. Her eyebrows show more emotion and her lips are quite a bit more plastic. In addition (not on the pictures) she got a boob job so that it looks a little more realistic.
Any idea why this update is much slower? For two or three days it has only advanced with 1%. And do you mean to tell me DarkCookie made dem Roxxy's big melons are plastic garbage and not natural? :D

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Any idea why this update is much slower? For two or three days it has only advanced with 1%
I guess that'll likely depend on the tasks which have to be done. As far as I'm aware the size can differ quite a lot and thus you may have tasks which need a few hours and others that will take a few days. Else it's been a long weekend in some parts of the planet and even devs deserve a few days off from time to time, I'd say.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
I guess that'll likely depend on the tasks which have to be done. As far as I'm aware the size can differ quite a lot and thus you may have tasks which need a few hours and others that will take a few days. Else it's been a long weekend in some parts of the planet and even devs deserve a few days off from time to time, I'd say.
Yeah probably because I look so forward to this update. I really hope it becomes the best one, that busty blonde really deserves it.

Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
While playing I encountered an inconvenience. As soon as I enter the Aunt's garden the game becomes quite laggy. Clicking on anything takes several seconds. The minigame in the garden itself works fine and as soon as I leave the garden everthing goes back to normal. Just beeing this laggy makes interactions with the Aunt or the garden very annoying.
Is this normal or just my kinda crappy PC?

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Seems there is a bug when i go to park ini the night to catch a thief ... Script eror ... And seems every thing i do wont trigger the scene with the mom... Any one ??

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I think Dex has something to do with the sister (aka Jenny) later on in her story path. I haven't played much outside of the family story line so I cannot say if the skill is used for anything else.
dex is also used in the magazine quest when you have to get them from dexter

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I am la little bit sad because the incest was removed however im pretty sure that a kind hearted modder will come through and deliver a incest patch since it's the game's main point of attraction.
I agree. If no mod support happens, my interest and care for this game will go right out the window.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm, the new art's better shading makes more of a diffrence than I'd have thought.
Roxxy no longer looks like a long-term crack addict.

Reactions: Crawdaddy
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes