Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey still have my problem with the fully unlocked cookie jar file does anyone have a working one they can upload please the guid is very confusing it's like the person doesn't know english properly (sorry not meaning to be racist) but it's really confusing me

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Didn't seem logical, Judith agree for him to look in her locker, couldn't she unlock it for him ?
She could have, in theory, but he was pretty much supposed to already have the key by that point, you need it for a couple of quests. They tell you to do it on day one.

any CG rips that actually work?
RPA Extractor works, but the images are saved in Google's WebP format, so most programs will not open them. You will need Google's codec to view them (or open them in chrome, opera, or similar browser), and a converter to edit them. I used Picosmos Tools to convert them into normal .pngs, it was the first one I tried last night that worked.
Having done so, I made a better version of the icon I posted, plus a few others...
Aqua_Lure.png LeisureSuitHarold.png NeverLife3.png Failout_3.png Aqua_Icon.png

Reactions: rafaelsteinn

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Any idea why? Seems kind of weird to not include her, she is a teacher after all.
As far as I'm aware it was never even considered to implement her along the others. The obvious reason would be that 0.15 was already somewhat "too big" and that another month just would have been too much while a second reason could be that she was meant to be part of Rhonda's update at first (in the last poll she got a seperate option though).

I can't go to Mia's house. I'm talking to her at school. But i went home 'mia probally sleep'.
Are you talking to her in the evening or at night? You should visit her when you still have one energy bar left. Else I think you have to complete the new dictionary quest from Mrs. Bissette to advance.

fbozi

Nov 4, 2017
Are you talking to her in the evening or at night? You should visit her when you still have one energy bar left. Else I think you have to complete the new dictionary quest from Mrs. Bissette to advance.

I finished all teachers missions. I see Mia in Science class. Talking homework. I'm going to her home night. 'Mia is probably asleep. I should come back tomorrow.'

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i am the only one who think that... the next update is much faster then the old one?
I mean... already at 28%!
Is because this update is esclusivelly to Roxxy and Dexter?

What do you all think about this? Do we need to fear for some incomming slow thing problem, or we can hope to see this update really soon?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Guys i am the only one who think that... the next update is much faster then the old one?
Is because this update is esclusivelly to Roxxy and Dexter?...
It's actually not only Roxxy and Dexter but also Crystal, Becca and Missy (including a foursome as DC said). Else I'm not sure how fast they will continue. DC said the update is going to be as big as the teacher's update and while they'll certainly be faster this time I wouldn't expect anything before the 2nd half of June, maybe even early July.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
It's actually not only Roxxy and Dexter but also Crystal, Becca and Missy (including a foursome as DC said). Else I'm not sure how fast they will continue. DC said the update is going to be as big as the teacher's update and while they'll certainly be faster this time I wouldn't expect anything before the 2nd half of June, maybe even early July.
I Wonder if that foursome will be tied to a choice, like with Erik and his Mom and Mia and Helen.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Are you serious. The buttplug is only an example for sex toys that she is showing you, and she is clearly saying in the dialoge, that she wants the electroclit.
No, it's not. She's clearly showing you that as what she wants which she's done in past renditions of the mini-panty quest. Did you read what I experienced?

Her diary indicates that she had no toys because they were all destroyed. I saw the webcam before having a clue on what she wanted (the Electroclit).

So the game didn't tell me what she wanted, it doesn't reinforce that with any of the dialogue, and you have to guess that she wants it at Cupid instead of going to exactly what she indicated (being the Buttplug).

That don't make sense, especially when past versions of the game had it done exactly as I indicated. I'd guess that it has more to do with some closed loops or other issues, but I dunno Renpy code to assess it.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
No, it's not. She's clearly showing you that as what she wants which she's done in past renditions of the mini-panty quest. Did you read what I experienced?

Her diary indicates that she had no toys because they were all destroyed. I saw the webcam before having a clue on what she wanted (the Electroclit).

So the game didn't tell me what she wanted, it doesn't reinforce that with any of the dialogue, and you have to guess that she wants it at Cupid instead of going to exactly what she indicated (being the Buttplug).

That don't make sense, especially when past versions of the game had it done exactly as I indicated. I'd guess that it has more to do with some closed loops or other issues, but I dunno Renpy code to assess it.
Lmao.. no dude. YOU are wrong. And YOU are not reading.

She especifically tells you the name of the toy she wanted. She doesnt need the plug because she already GOT IT.

Lmao

You guys are funny

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Lmao.. no dude. YOU are wrong. And YOU are not reading.

She especifically tells you the name of the toy she wanted. She doesnt need the plug because she already GOT IT.
It was the damn blue buttplug. I wouldn't have bought her the damn thing if she didn't ask for it.

Further, at Dex 2-3 she's not asking for the Vibroclit because at that low level, she's only asking for $100 cash.

Finally, you're still ignoring that the game indicated it was the Electroclit through her webcam when she didn't get it because I didn't buy it for her. So do you have a snarky come back for why it does that BEFORE I bought it or are you just going to ignore it?

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
anyone else having issues getting the branch for the flute? i know its supposed to be at that hill in the lower left corner but its just not there in my game.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes