D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
Download the Erik storyline walkthrough in the... guess what?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to make it more clear. nothing new happens. i have played the earlier versions so i know what should happen but story line is somehow bugged. I already checked the walk-through so basically the hospital scene should start by now.

i started with debbie and then jennie, diane and after that all teachers and last MIA

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone know how to delete items from inventory? I have the keycode but when I go to Okita it says I don't have it yet, so I want to remove it.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
One more question. Is there a way to enable the "skip" button? The mod killed my game so I've had to restart from the beginning.

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Well... sorry, but NO: it is not.

NO MAN. You know how Internet works, don't you? (it doesn't seem so, I daresay)
i mean the game , like when i ran to park to catch a thief the screen error change into a lot of file ... and i do it exactly like the walkthourgh said ..

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Just out of curiosity.. Does the incest patch change the dialogues to what they were before the patreon issue? Or does it alter all dialogues that came after the 14.5?

For example.. the part were sis and Roxxy are chatting and flashing, that dialogue is altered too?

Sajib Iglesias

May 2, 2018
How do you get the extra art canvas from Eve? I speak to her in Miss Bissette's classroom but it just gives me the options for 'Miss Bissette's reward' and 'hang out'.
Speak to her at afternoon at locker room

I have the Dexter's book but in the library she says that no, why???
You have to find all 3 books together

I can't seem to get Erik to go take over cafeteria duties for Kevin to raise my STR any help please!!
Talk to erik. Then buy him the game he wants. Then talk to kevin

Reactions: TheDevian

Sajib Iglesias

May 2, 2018
I cant for the life of me figure out where the place to level up int is.
Repair computer and play maze runner

yeah thats right and the other 2 is with eric and judith if i,m not wrong , sorrry for interup, dude do u know how to triger scene with the mom?? tks in advance
Yeah. Everyday try to met her morning afternoon and evening. She'll response herself if she want something. MOM is the easiest one I think

Reactions: TheDevian

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Yeah. Everyday try to met her morning afternoon and evening. She'll response herself if she want something. MOM is the easiest one I think
excatly same like the walkthourgh said ...but seems i didn,t triger anything in me ... i dont get it, is it bug ??

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Oh ain't this peachy...

Seems I can't progress on Dex after 3. So I've bought the buttplug for Jenny after she asked for it, but I also did the Webcam in the morning.

For whatever reason, she won't take the damn buttplug. I'm gonna try going into the room at night and see if that clears it up.

EDIT: Okay, I found the problem.

What Jenny SHOWS is different from what she WANTS by the game. She didn't want the buttplug, she wanted the purple vibrator.

The picture really needs to be changed or it'll be a stopping point for people...

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
Okay, I found the problem.

What Jenny SHOWS is different from what she WANTS by the game. She didn't want the buttplug, she wanted the purple vibrator.

The picture really needs to be changed or it'll be a stopping point for people...
Are you serious. The buttplug is only an example for sex toys that she is showing you, and she is clearly saying in the dialoge, that she wants the electroclit.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Can't find Judith locker, or there is a bug that don't let me find it, everything is locked.

Edit : Was forced to steal the locker master key from Mrs. Smith.

VirgilSteam

Jul 11, 2017
Are you serious. The buttplug is only an example for sex toys that she is showing you, and she is clearly saying in the dialoge, that she wants the electroclit.
Admittedly, that's tripped me up too. I don't know about other folks, but I tend to skim over or fast-forward through the content I've played through before. Sometimes I forget things and just note what's in the images rather than what was mentioned in the dialogue. Oh well.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes