CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
It was the damn blue buttplug. I wouldn't have bought her the damn thing if she didn't ask for it.

Further, at Dex 2-3 she's not asking for the Vibroclit because at that low level, she's only asking for $100 cash.
I just replayed the game AGAIN.. and she especifically says the name of the toys she wants.. start with the electrovibratr 2000.. After that she asks for the clit one...

you are NOT reading.

Reactions: BigLoada
Feb 7, 2018
Are you fuckheads really arguing over video game sex toys, seriously?

she totally says what she wants though, it is even bold text in game dialogue
Of the 785 pages in this thread alone about one little fap game, how many do you guess are full of equally retarded stuff?

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
I Wonder if that foursome will be tied to a choice, like with Erik and his Mom and Mia and Helen.
hmm maybe only roxxy, roxxy and her friends or even only her mom who knows or maybe jackpot and we get all like teachers update

tjmav

Jan 14, 2018
Guys i am the only one who think that... the next update is much faster then the old one?
I mean... already at 28%!
Is because this update is esclusivelly to Roxxy and Dexter?

What do you all think about this? Do we need to fear for some incomming slow thing problem, or we can hope to see this update really soon?
I'm optimistic it is because DC is now utilizing his team better. Hopefully, this is now the pace for updates going forward

Reactions: KaiserST

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
she totally says what she wants though, it is even bold text in game dialogue
The bold text for me was the Buttplug dude. Everyone and their momma wants to bitch that I'm not reading but that still doesn't get to the issue being that people are left confused when they don't know which one exactly she wants.

What I've done twice is point out that there needs to be a way for the player to look it up. When you don't have what she wants, the text says "I don't have it" or "I don't need it" while not telling people what she wants.

Also, the other part is that I learned it through her webcam without her having the damn thing so it makes no sense that she has it for something that is supposed to come AFTER you buy it.

People really need to learn how to read what others are saying instead of jumping to conclusions when I'm diagnosing and finding solutions to how I'm playing and not arguing one way or another for their little high horses.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
What I've done twice is point out that there needs to be a way for the player to look it up. When you don't have what she wants, the text says "I don't have it" or "I don't need it" while not telling people what she wants.
Sort of like a Quest Log so you know what's active and what step you need to do next to complete it?

prjkoala

May 26, 2017
@Muff Diver @orrayt3x

[CG]Summertime Saga v0.15.30
(381MB; Lossy)
  • No WebP Codec needed; true PNG files.
  • Removed buttons, items e.g.
Download: - - - -

Sample:
lossy.png

Re-/upload, edit, delete or ignore at your convenience.:pokerFace:
edit: god damnit.. too dumb to mix indentation, bulletpoints and center alignment in one post.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
How offen is there an Update? Is that also montly?
It has been about 50 to 60 days in the past but the last update took basically 100. So at best you may expect something every 60 to 90 days.
Does Somebody know why Cookie doesnt put any x ray scenes in the Game?
It's really only down to time. He said he'll make an update at some point which will add them but I wouldn't expect that to happen anytime soon.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
hmm maybe only roxxy, roxxy and her friends or even only her mom who knows or maybe jackpot and we get all like teachers update
Teacher update was a bit of an exception compared to the last updates that weren't part of the family.

Chibi Chibi

Apr 17, 2017
Voting for next .17 content now, Jenny or Diane! It was a tough choice but I went for Jenny. Diane was in the lead when I last checked.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Voting for next .17 content now, Jenny or Diane! It was a tough choice but I went for Jenny. Diane was in the lead when I last checked.
He made a picarto poll some days ago and Diane had no chance. I'd expect the same here but who knows. He mentioned by the way that Jenny's art will be updated just like Roxxy's.

Reactions: Chibi Chibi
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes