CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I am with you, I like the new format.
Though Idea of your sister or mother walking around with a baby bump seems kinky in someways would be cool to see but not a big deal.
For some ppl, they having 10 inch dicks wouldnt be a problem as well..

My point is.. Most fans were hooked by SS because of the incest theme.. Thats why the family characters ALWAYS win the pools. Every pool they were against other girls, the CRUSHED the other options. lol

Mar 21, 2018
For some ppl, they having 10 inch dicks wouldnt be a problem as well..

My point is.. Most fans were hooked by SS because of the incest theme.. Thats why the family characters ALWAYS win the pools. Every pool they were against other girls, the CRUSHED the other options. lol
Kinda why im glad Patreon removed incest. Got tired of the mother and sister winning every single poll. I wanna see some new characters get fucked already. Sadly they're still winning the polls :(

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Patreon censoring shit isn't a legit solution to users wanting non-incest content. It's the old "throwing the baby out with the bathwater" adage.

Instead, creators like DC should be able to say "this time there will be no family members in this poll because I want to focus on something different". He can do that, damn the detractors. In a creative endeavour, what the fanbase think they want isn't always what creates the best end-result, and constantly having a "tyranny of the majority" isn't good either, as it can alienate minority fan groups.

Anyway, I didn't mean to rant, I just think the whole "leave it to the patreons to vote over" can get overused a bit, sometimes. And I say that as a massive incest fan.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Patreon censoring shit isn't a legit solution to users wanting non-incest content. It's the old "throwing the baby out with the bathwater" adage.

Instead, creators like DC should be able to say "this time there will be no family members in this poll because I want to focus on something different". He can do that, damn the detractors. In a creative endeavour, what the fanbase think they want isn't always what creates the best end-result, and constantly having a "tyranny of the majority" isn't good either, as it can alienate minority fan groups.

Anyway, I didn't mean to rant, I just think the whole "leave it to the patreons to vote over" can get overused a bit, sometimes. And I say that as a massive incest fan.
Yeah but the funny thing is that they won the poolls on picarto aswell XD

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I really do hope Jenny wins. The only promising thing about a Diane update is the threesome with Mom... Maybe finally come true with that idea of having Diane move in with the rest of the family. I'm really not a big fan of the whole "Milking/Cow" angle though. I like Jenny, and her attitude. Even after going balls deep in her, she still hates you. It's a nice change of pace from the rest of the girls. I'd like to see her finally come to grips with the fact that shes in love with the MC. What's stopping a Mom/Sister threesome from happening too?

Either way... if Jenny doesn't win... I hope DC puts her up in the next poll as well. She'd win then for sure.

Reactions: r00m

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I really do hope Jenny wins. The only promising thing about a Diane update is the threesome with Mom... Maybe finally come true with that idea of having Diane move in with the rest of the family. I'm really not a big fan of the whole "Milking/Cow" angle though. I like Jenny, and her attitude. Even after going balls deep in her, she still hates you. It's a nice change of pace from the rest of the girls. I'd like to see her finally come to grips with the fact that shes in love with the MC. What's stopping a Mom/Sister threesome from happening too?

Either way... if Jenny doesn't win... I hope DC puts her up in the next poll as well. She'd win then for sure.
I'm not sure why there won't be any Jenny-family stuff, but DC has been very adamant about her never having any threesomes or anything like that. Maybe he just thinks it doesn't fit her character/personality. I don't know.

I'm on the fence about Jenny. Partly because I'm mostly into older women anyway, but the whole "pissy bitch" thing doesn't get me going (bad relationship experiences, maybe). IF the patch would have put in some more intimacy and realization that she's not only sexually attracted to you, but shows some kind of affection - even if just in private - then I'd be more interested.

I'm not gonna lie though; the prospect of the auntie-mom threesome (hopefully with some lewd build-up where they discover they're both sleeping with the MC and get comfortable with the idea) and having her move in/sleep over is so tantalizing to me.

Frankly, I've been looking at that fish dinner scene for probably over a year and thinking that it really, really should've been a double-handjob scene from mom and auntie. Now, imagine if they make it repeatable, and on the second round that actually happens. That would be fucking amazing. And maybe you could repeat the pool at night scene, but you could jump in with them this time. Nothing major, just like some breast sucking or whatever, but still.

Anyway, probably not gonna happen, but a man can dream, can't he?

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I'm not sure why there won't be any Jenny-family stuff, but DC has been very adamant about her never having any threesomes or anything like that. Maybe he just thinks it doesn't fit her character/personality. I don't know.

I'm on the fence about Jenny. Partly because I'm mostly into older women anyway, but the whole "pissy bitch" thing doesn't get me going (bad relationship experiences, maybe). IF the patch would have put in some more intimacy and realization that she's not only sexually attracted to you, but shows some kind of affection - even if just in private - then I'd be more interested.

I'm not gonna lie though; the prospect of the auntie-mom threesome (hopefully with some lewd build-up where they discover they're both sleeping with the MC and get comfortable with the idea) and having her move in/sleep over is so tantalizing to me.

Frankly, I've been looking at that fish dinner scene for probably over a year and thinking that it really, really should've been a double-handjob scene from mom and auntie. Now, imagine if they make it repeatable, and on the second round that actually happens. That would be fucking amazing. And maybe you could repeat the pool at night scene, but you could jump in with them this time. Nothing major, just like some breast sucking or whatever, but still.

Anyway, probably not gonna happen, but a man can dream, can't he?
Maybe DC has had a change of heart about Jenny, and threesomes... She was very Touchy with Roxxy this past update. But it might be DC's taste... maybe threesome/lesbian stuff isn't his thing? That is the one thing this game is lacking severely. I was salivating at the possibility of the art teacher getting down on Mia.... and I got blue balled.

But I do agree with you on Aunt Diane. There's a lot of potential there. I hope he doesn't spend too much time re-working her whole story, and rather expanding it. There's a wealth of content sitting between just Mom, Sister, and Aunt that I feel that could be an update in itself. "The Household Update". He could focus on expanding the dynamic between the 3 women since they're all in a sexual relationship with the MC. Think about the combinations... Mom/Sis, Aunt/Mom, Sis/Aunt. That would be an amazing update.

Reactions: Zeke Frost

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
I dont know about you guys but im down for an advancement of Debbie, Diane and Jenny stories regardless of incest. They could add some dialogue where u only have to change the names and it would be incest again. IMO they are the best characters and some more content with them would be nice.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

At least we know there won't be another big update for them after this one. Unlike some other dev's DC isn't making the story up as he goes along and thus the community's influence isn't that big overall. I just fear that the way he allowed the content to be spread will make people unhappy next year. Now we've had 1,5 years and a lot of incest while after Jenny and Diane are done there's really only little incest left and we'll get another 1,5 years for everybody else. I feel he should have split it a bit more evenly. The game would indeed have benefitted from an early "dating system" impementation (as he wanted to implement it almost a year ago but sadly it's really unpopular with the community) and a reworked Jenny story.

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
> Maybe finally come true with that idea of having Diane move in with the rest of the family.

It's a good idea but there should be a choice/consequence to it. Example: she can move in, but if she does, she'll sell her property and you can't make money gardening anymore.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes