CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I didnt played the incest patch yet.. Did it altered the dialogues of Roxxy and jenny at jenny's room? Because it was horrid lol.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I didnt played the incest patch yet.. Did it altered the dialogues of Roxxy and jenny at jenny's room? Because it was horrid lol.
Those patches do not change the content but only adapt it to fit the old story. So she'll refer to MC as dorkey little bother instead of "dork" (or what ever he was called) but that's it.

Edit: Else we'll have to see as to how far specific art can be adapted but those are only very very small problems in my opinion.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
He made a picarto poll some days ago and Diane had no chance. I'd expect the same here but who knows. He mentioned by the way that Jenny's art will be updated just like Roxxy's.
That was before it was known what would be in the update. Diane promises preggo and threesome with MC and Debbie, Jenny is "just" a rework and extension(but don't know what). Ergo, Diane is winning at the moment. Not by a lot, we'll see.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Diane is winning.. and i think she will win... I dont like this because it has already been voted. Like the roxxy update.. i voted for Judith on the first time.. This time i voted for Roxxy because i think it wouldnt be right to change it.

The whole appeal of expanding Jenny's relationship with MC was in the incest aspect.

Diane's threesome and pregnancy appels to more ppl now that the incest aspect is out of the table. Thats whyshe is leading the poll and the difference is only increasing by the time.

DonJulio123

Apr 14, 2018
it's really no wonder diane is winning when dc teases things like the preggo stuff and a threesome with her update, the jenny update sounds boring in comparsion.. dc should be more specific with what we can expect with her update, she is the far better character in my opinion

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
it's really no wonder diane is winning when dc teases things like the preggo stuff and a threesome with her update, the jenny update sounds boring in comparsion.. dc should be more specific with what we can expect with her update, she is the far better character in my opinion
I'd somehow guess he expected Jenny to win anway, at least that's how it sounded to me a few days ago. I don't really care that much who wins in general but I do think that Jenny needs the rework way more. Diane's story is somewhat complete for now and does make sense as it is while Jenny's is a small mess, pretty unintuitive (all that cuddeling at night/showering that's needed to advance) and above all intertwined with Somrack's panty-dex which is something that should be fixed as soon as possible.

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
oh i love to see jenny submission anyway! to see jenny beg fuck to mc...or caught debbie fuck in mc room, after that threesome with mc :tf::closedtongue:

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
It's literally just a few word switches.
It is now, because the text was already written. Everything that comes now is written the other way around. There is no text to simply copy back. And if you look at the current patch, how much was actually edited out its already more than "a few words".
But no use crying about it anyway.

Reactions: CassidyPRO

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Sort of like a Quest Log so you know what's active and what step you need to do next to complete it?

Indeed. For the most part, in other parts of other quests, you have Ms Dewitt remind you of what you need to do or Ms Okita tell you to visit her after school if you want to try again.

For Jenny, it just makes sense to have a Pink Magazine that lists which one she wants. I mean shit, she has the TV subscription. Why wouldn't she just point to a magazine and tell you "it's this one" instead of leaving you hanging that builds up player frustration?

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
the preggo stuff
I prefer Jenny, or even better, Mia, Cassie or even Judith, but that, is my itch.

DC is now utilizing his team better.
Didn't he hire a real coder too? The .12 version one was pretty bad.

she totally says what she wants though, it is even bold text in game dialogue
Does it even really matter? Doesn't everyone just cheat money to 9999 and buy them all? Plus, after playing through the crappy pantyquest 5 times now, who the hell doesn't know exactly which ones to get?

santigr27

Jul 26, 2017
Indeed. For the most part, in other parts of other quests, you have Ms Dewitt remind you of what you need to do or Ms Okita tell you to visit her after school if you want to try again.

For Jenny, it just makes sense to have a Pink Magazine that lists which one she wants. I mean shit, she has the TV subscription. Why wouldn't she just point to a magazine and tell you "it's this one" instead of leaving you hanging that builds up player frustration?

Well your case is very weird. I have played the game a lot of times, and in every one of them she ask for the Electroclit, and in this month I had to play the version 15.1, 15.2 and 15.3 and everytime she ask for the same thing: the Electroclit. She shows you the buttplug on her hand, but she says clearly the other toy. But what you say is right: maybe a reminder of what you have to buy could be helpful.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes