Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Yes, we have talked about this bug a number of times in the thread, from what I can figure, it seems to be affected by scrolling up to 'rewind' time. Sadly, the only 'fix' I can find for it is to reload an older save. "Save early, save often (and to many slots)".
Realized that - as this is being played with the latest incest patch it should probably be reported there, rather than in the main thread - for all I know the clean game would play fine...

EDIT - actually is a known bug, and not the fault of the patch (more a ghost of what was originally in the code - see the last few entries here: )

Reactions: unknown78

driak

Aug 20, 2017
Good morning,
Where can I find the mini game to increase the stats?
I found the Rap battle for charisma, but that was all :(

How are the console commands for increasing stats?

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
Good morning,

Dexterity= in the gym with the old man
Strenght= also in the gym, you need to do a quest on the school's cafetiria first
Intelligence= On your pc, the maze game
And i dont remember any other game

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Good morning,

Also - using console to increase stats are highly NOT recommended for dexterity - you MUST complete the Master Somrak trainings or the sister path is hosed...the rest are posterd in the thread (use search)

mil578

Dec 27, 2017
Realized that - as this is being played with the latest incest patch it should probably be reported there, rather than in the main thread - for all I know the clean game would play fine...

EDIT - actually is a known bug, and not the fault of the patch (more a ghost of what was originally in the code - see the last few entries here: )
The rewind time feature, if that's what is bugging it, is no longer available in the new update. Only a mod gives you that ability, or possibly a console command.

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
still stuck with mia, nothing starts.. cant get june to fix the printer, can get any book from judith.. dont wanna start over again. .any command to unlock. move forward?

msg, i have nothing to print. perhaps its already fixed?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
still stuck with mia, nothing starts.. cant get june to fix the printer, can get any book from judith.. dont wanna start over again. .any command to unlock. move forward?

msg, i have nothing to print. perhaps its already fixed?
You need to have at least 3 STR to make the printer print. To get the book, I think you have to have a high Charisma score.

Rather than starting with Mia, I suggest beginning with either the teachers or Debbie as those seem to be the ones that lead into the other areas with higher requirements and have no splits.

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
You need to have at least 3 STR to make the printer print. To get the book, I think you have to have a high Charisma score.

Rather than starting with Mia, I suggest beginning with either the teachers or Debbie as those seem to be the ones that lead into the other areas with higher requirements and have no splits.
all Stats are nearly full .. just one of them missing 3 bars. 2nd from top. doing teacher mission right now

update

now stuck on smith the principal, dosent want to be painted. 2 week pass keep sending me out of the room.. lol.

nevermind.. start all over again.. apprentley games gets buggy if go for debbie and jenny at same time.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I love this kind of games... what kind of genre is this game? Isn't there any game like this completed?
The best I can come up with is "adventure game", also known as "point-and-click". Much like the LucasArts games of back in the day.

now stuck on smith the principal, dosent want to be painted. 2 week pass keep sending me out of the room.. lol.
Which room? She's supposed to come to Mrs. Ross' classroom. You're not supposed to go to her office.

abaragambii

May 19, 2017
Hi everyone, its really boring trying to play everything from the beginning.
I have two questions, can you please help me with them?

1. Does anyone can share save file starting from the update that does not allow past saves to be used?
2. Do you know, if its possible search within threads. I tried to search for save files, but could not do it.

Thanks

Kr0w93

Jan 28, 2018
So I'm at the part where you've got to catch the thief for Harold, and I keep getting a hard crash every time I try to hide in the bushes at the park. Is this a known issue?

This is the error code I got, upon the crash:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
A small comparison between the "old" and reworked Roxxy for the next update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks quite a bit better to me.

robita233

Feb 28, 2018
Hello, I have a bug with the mission when I have to get into school at night with Erick.

I triggered that event on Saturday and it let me get into school with Erick, saw those people walking throught the hall, went after them and then he said to go to Mrs. Smith's office, but when I click ' Get back to the hallway ' it got me outside of the school and said ' School is closed at night ' then my map turns gray ( as it indicates I have a mission to do ) but I can't get back in the school. Luckly I had a save and just slept on Saturday. I thought ' Hey, I might be able to get past this if I go to school on Monday night ' but I can't sleep on Sunday because it says ' you need to meet Erick at night ' and I do not have a save before this event so I cannot undo the meeting with Erick, is there a way to skip the night? And if not, does anyone have a save with ~ sister on cam show, mom on shower and teachers like halfway throught the story ~ ? + the console code for max stats, please.

I hope I am not too specific and I explained well my problem, thank you.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes