Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
That and....I kinda wanna stuff the science teacher because she irks me for some reason....
I'm starting out with her.

She's unethical, narcissistic, belligerent and bellicose for no reason, and basically a female Asian Frankenstein that wants to create a monster.

If she were a guy, I'm pretty sure she'd leave the toilet seat up just to piss you off.

Vanteal

Mar 7, 2017
Modded version of the game is on the subreddit, will report if its anything worth checking out

EDIT:Works perfectly, but apparently the trump cookie jar scene does not work for some people
It's a virus. Dude has since deleted the post and his account after being confronted.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
To those that attempted to help me with the strength training bug thanks for the feedback, I started over and realized what I did wrong.....and curious as to how I missed it. When asked to get the game I had assumed it was the same game World of Orcette but it was the sea dogs one that had been overlooked in earlier releases so with my major brainfart I was able to use my old save after all. SO once I went and got the 'correct' game and talked to Eric i was able to train my strength stat

kaneda95

Feb 12, 2018
I'm blocked after the demand of Jenny (to do webcam show with her ?)
and I don't understant the line in the walkthrought :
>Handcuffs from Pink ($50) - Stool from garage - Attic - Cheerleader uniform
There isn't any Cheerleader uniform in the Pink store !
Help me please
Tks

kuts

Jan 4, 2018
I'm blocked after the demand of Jenny (to do webcam show with her ?)
and I don't understant the line in the walkthrought :
>Handcuffs from Pink ($50) - Stool from garage - Attic - Cheerleader uniform
There isn't any Cheerleader uniform in the Pink store !
Help me please
Tks
it's in the attic (first take the key down the stairs, after go to the attic in the corridor to your room)

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
I have this gamebreaking bug where I get thrown out of the school while sneaking in at night.. Cant progress from there on out.

Anyone know how to deal with this?

SpiritX

Oct 1, 2017
Maybe it is just me but i think the progress of the new patch is going fast as fuck
A few reasons. His team is working at the same time now instead of in sequence. So DC starts with becgrounds and characters, so they can be written in to the story and posed while he adds other art assets. Seems to work better, we will se if it shortens the times before updates.

goddamnit

Apr 23, 2018
Help guys. I probably encountered bug. Orbituary records never appeared in my inventory. Is this bug or do I need to ask someone about these?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Maybe it is just me but i think the progress of the new patch is going fast as fuck
I'm not sure here. The art has been in the making for quite some time now and a lot of the coding tasks will be reworking old code which they started last update but didn't finish. As far as I'm aware 0.16 could be the first update to feature savegame compatability for future versions (i.e. 0.17 and following) so I'd guess a lot of coding work could be going into that right now.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, I've been browsing this thread for a while to try and find the solution for the bug people have been reporting, wherein the MC "hears Debbie downstairs", followed by a "There's still something I need to do before sleeping". This locks the map and limits gameplay to the house, but Debbie is asleep and there's nothing to be done, at all, in any division of the house. I believe it should be a bug in the code to trigger a specific event. Do you guys know a workaround?

It's been reported a lot as evidenced by the search this thread option, but no solution was provided so far.

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
I stuck at MIA path, cant meet at her place, always out of house or sleeping. but she already agreed on meeting me later.
any help? :)

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
To those that attempted to help me with the strength training bug thanks for the feedback, I started over and realized what I did wrong.....and curious as to how I missed it. When asked to get the game I had assumed it was the same game World of Orcette but it was the sea dogs one that had been overlooked in earlier releases so with my major brainfart I was able to use my old save after all. SO once I went and got the 'correct' game and talked to Eric i was able to train my strength stat
In the future, you can tell which thing Eric is looking for by how the item has a star next to it.

Reactions: Deathdawg
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes