Kor123

Apr 7, 2018
I am stuck it seems on the Str training. I can not get it to trigger for Eric to work in the cafeteria every time that I talk to him either at school or in his room at night it is giving me the choice about his mom and where she is, when i go to the lunch room the guy asks me if I have found anyone yet. So should I restart or something? I did ask about him doing me a favor early on but since then there is nothing
You can find him at the second timeframe (lunch/afternoon) in the cafeteria at school. there you can ask him about the job. You may have to sleep at night or two, this happens at the game quiet often.

Kor123

Apr 7, 2018
How do I pass the karaoke singing ,all the time I have to repeat it because Eve says we suck ??
you have to beat the game nearly perfectly (1 missed Note max). For that hit the button (a s d f) at the time when the note is OVER (!) the line on the left. If i remember correctly you can skip (cheat) the minigame after the 3rd miss.

Kor123

Apr 7, 2018
i still can't get the book from dexter. i restarted my game to just do the french teacher's quest only. I have everything but dexter's book and it won't appear in his locker.
Had the same problem. You need to talk to Dexter first at the Basketball field. (!) NOT the field at school (!) The Basketballfield is a seperate place in town (upper left from the school). He is there at afternoon. After that talk the book appears at his locker.

Kor123

Apr 7, 2018
I am not really sure if it is only me, but the further you are in the game, the longer it takes to save/load the game.A LOT longer. Anyone has the same problem?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i cant even start the game.
Then it sounds like you have something messed up in your game files, I would suggest extracting the game to a new folder (or delete the old one), and see if it works then. (You won't lose your saves)

I am not really sure if it is only me, but the further you are in the game, the longer it takes to save/load the game.A LOT longer. Anyone has the same problem?
Yes, by the end of what we have so far, the file size of each save is nearing 5 meg, as opposed to a few hundred kb near the beginning of the game.

Reactions: bas

Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
hi guys, can any one tell me where to get magazines I get the first bunch from the Music teacher and the second one from Kevin at the cafeteria but I can't seem to find the third one

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
Then it sounds like you have something messed up in your game files, I would suggest extracting the game to a new folder (or delete the old one), and see if it works then. (You won't lose your saves)

Yes, by the end of what we have so far, the file size of each save is nearing 5 meg, as opposed to a few hundred kb near the beginning of the game.
I already deleted my saves i guess i can try something else when i get home.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I already deleted my saves i guess i can try something else when i get home.
Not the saves, the game files. The saves are stored in two places, both in the game folder, and also under AppData\roaming, under your user name.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks for the help on the graveyard.... Appreciate it. At least I know where it is if anything. :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the help on the graveyard.... Appreciate it. At least I know where it is if anything. :)
It's not fully implemented, but it's useful for at least one quest, and you can find a little friend there if you brought the right treat.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I've posted an updated version of the IC mod here:

In addition to being an IC patch, it has fixes to a few major bugs in the 0.15.3 base game: button to unlock the map icon when it gets greyed out, fixes to the (Aunt) Diane path being stuck after the mouse/bedroom scene, fixes garden not going back to normal after the infestation quest is completed, and I've added calls the Ren'py system and renderer memory cleanup functions to the game that are ran regularly to help mitigate the memory leaks in 0.15.3.

And this one adds more dialogue IC restoration stuff, and other dialogue tweaks either for fun or profit.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I've posted an updated version of the IC mod here:

In addition to being an IC patch, it has fixes to a few major bugs in the 0.15.3 base game: button to unlock the map icon when it gets greyed out, fixes to the (Aunt) Diane path being stuck after the mouse/bedroom scene, fixes garden not going back to normal after the infestation quest is completed, and I've added calls the Ren'py system and renderer memory cleanup functions to the game that are ran regularly to help mitigate the memory leaks in 0.15.3.

And this one adds more dialogue IC restoration stuff, and other dialogue tweaks either for fun or profit.
oHHH nice xD THXXXX

MoeWi

Apr 26, 2018
Hello, I'm new here, I need help. I'm playing the game on Android and I'm in Aqua Quest right now. As soon as I dive after Aqua and hit the octopus, the game breaks off. Is anyone able to help me?? Thank you very much

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes