rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
I had posted a couple things earlier here:

1) You have to complete either Debbie or Jenny before attempting the other. If you try to do both at the same time, you will screw up your game.
2) You have to finish the Okita storyline before you do the "get Erik a girlfriend" storyline or you will lock yourself out of the end of the Okita story line.
Really good tips on gameplay dude! Thanks! That's probably why I'm locked out during the thief scene and the backyard pool scene

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Grow thicker skin, small guy. I was bullied in grade-high school, (I was 4'8" until age 15) until, like you, grew up to 6'4" at age 16, joined my college's football (American) team, broke some records and started kicking the bully's asses literally. So I'm glad you are enjoying the game, but realize the context of the problem.
Lol that really sounds sketchy reminds me of the bodybuilding forums where everyone is at least 6'5 and knows 132 types of fighting styles. Anyway most of these ''bullies'' cannot throw a proper punch let alone fight. I gurantee you if you stand again 5'9 guy who knows how to fight for real he will beat the shit out of you no matter if you are really are 6'4.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Really good tips on gameplay dude! Thanks! That's probably why I'm locked out during the thief scene and the backyard pool scene
If you read that right it's Okita's scene which is screwed up, not the other way.
Also on the other topic, I don't think that's right... I actually did both Jenny and Debbie story at the same time without any problem...

But who knows, maybe there are other things which affects on each other which may have caused this. But this is quite wrong. I mean if the quests are so heavily affects on each other and in so complex way, that's not good especially without any progess/hints/whatnot...

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I'm a content proofer and story line has obvious "holes" I was simply stating my findings
Jesus fuckin Christ, I guess I'm involved in this now. Anyway, you went ahead and started lambasting the other dude and invented some imaginary scenario of him being a horn-rimmed glass-wearing nerd getting beat or some shit. At that point you just came off as being tool-ish.

My point is just don't this whole ego thing in the thread. If you want to argue whether the PE/Gym class should be called whatever, fine, but cut this ad hominem sniping at each other and grow up.

--------

On a more relevant note, I just found that if you sleep in the mom's bedroom at a certain point after your first sexual encounter, it might trigger the "note on computer screen" dialogue while you are in the mom's room, without having seen the note first. It makes it so you can't leave the mom's room unless you click the upper left button to go to the town screen, and then go into your own room. By that point everything progresses normally.

It's by no means a game-breaker, but it can be inconvenient.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
On a more relevant note, I just found that if you sleep in the mom's bedroom at a certain point after your first sexual encounter, it might trigger the "note on computer screen" dialogue while you are in the mom's room, without having seen the note first. It makes it so you can't leave the mom's room unless you click the upper left button to go to the town screen, and then go into your own room. By that point everything progresses normally.

It's by no means a game-breaker, but it can be inconvenient.
I hit this and before really knowing what was going on left the house, came back and trying to enter to house or even access the mailbox I got the message about "reading the note first". Took a bit until I remembered the upper left button as well, but glad to know it was not just me hitting that. The error, not the mom. ;)

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
um wtf do i do now?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 1, in script
init python:
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 4, in <module>
config.keymap["game_menu"].remove("K_ESCAPE")
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\alex stringfield\Desktop\games\h gme folder\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\alex stringfield\Desktop\games\h gme folder\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
game.context().run(node)
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 1, in script
init python:
File "C:\Users\alex stringfield\Desktop\games\h gme folder\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\alex stringfield\Desktop\games\h gme folder\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 4, in <module>
config.keymap["game_menu"].remove("K_ESCAPE")
File "C:\Users\alex stringfield\Desktop\games\h gme folder\SummertimeSaga-0.15.30-pc\renpy\python.py", line 618, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.14.51

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
More specifically the scene is of Erik Eating our Mrs. Johnson, as seen through your telescope
View attachment 92028
Isn't that one of the scenes you can get when you look into the telescope with your sister? You need to progress with the sister to do that.

Unless this is part of Eric's path, but I can't recall if it is.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Isn't that one of the scenes you can get when you look into the telescope with your sister? You need to progress with the sister to do that.

Last I remember from 14.32, it's from the Sis route to get you to eat her out.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
do you mind to share?
Here is an example, I have finished almost everything, and yet here I am, once again, randomly stuck in the day one conversation with mother, where they are about to ask me to rename her, again.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Not my original thoughts, someone had posted it in one of the Discord channels. I just keep posting it here in hopes a few people will see it and not get locked.

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
Not my original thoughts, someone had posted it in one of the Discord channels. I just keep posting it here in hopes a few people will see it and not get locked.
I had to save the game from where it asked me to look in telescope, quit to the main menu, reload from that point, then continue on with mission. After 3 tries doing this, finally lifted the curse, and was able to continue with game.

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017

I got the scene with principal (draw her wearing something...) but now the cookie jar still blacked out.
Any way to replay the scene?
Also any one know how the cookie jar unlock the scene? By playing it twice? How about some scene only appear once?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I got the scene with principal (draw her wearing something...) but now the cookie jar still blacked out.
Any way to replay the scene?
Also any one know how the cookie jar unlock the scene? By playing it twice? How about some scene only appear once?
That scene appears under Annie when you finish it...

Reactions: Crawdaddy

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Is there anything we can do with Mia's teddy? The MC says theres a hole in the back to put something in?

Also, how do you get through to the graveyard?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes