raim

Jun 19, 2017
1) i) Put the saves folder into SummertimeSaga\game directory
ii) If it doesn't work then put the save file in the AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga directory​

2) I am giving yu the saves of v0.15.3 ,although I haven't completed all the quests yet .
(Quests done-Mom,Aunt,4 teachers,Eric,Mia,Captain)
OMG THNx you very much!!! saves worked when i put it in this way AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga directory

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
So as far for the mia,did the art class,did study with her,her mom caught in the night so can't go there anywhere,and recovered stolen goods,which can't be returned to police(seems to be bugged)
You need to talk with Mia in school (morning, science class), she will tell that her mother is suspicious, and talk with Harold, then go to police station and talk with Harold. And continue your journey to Mia's... well... you know...

how to find all three magazine for miss ross
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how can I unlock the last Diane's cookie jar scene ? I unlocked 5 scenes and the last one is still locked.
You need to milk her in the shed sex... I mean not with "your milk"... bwah...

Anyone would kind to help me.. I'm stuck with mia..
After
Mia: 'we'd be studying things related to the last French class Homework. Did you hand that assignment in yet?"
MC: 'I turned it in not that long ago"
Mia: "When you have the time, sneak up to my room in the evening so we can study them"

But i can't go inside mia house every evening..
If I remember right MC say he turned in the homework even if he didn't even do anything. You should check that.

RicIn

Feb 11, 2018
Guys I can't go inside Mia's house at evening, I have already talked to her in science class room, when I try to enter it always say that Mia is sleeping.
what do I do please help??!

Reactions: Outrider

RicIn

Feb 11, 2018
I have Talked with miss bissete but there's no option for turning in homework and I have already done the french dictionary part.

U

User_522920

anyone elses game crash when trying to get the towel for Debbie when shes out of the pool? and how to get around it?

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Guys I can't go inside Mia's house at evening, I have already talked to her in science class room, when I try to enter it always say that Mia is sleeping.
what do I do please help??!
You need to talk with Mia in school (morning, science class), she will tell that her mother is suspicious, and talk with Harold, then go to police station and talk with Harold. And continue your journey to Mia's... well... you know...

You need to milk her in the shed sex... I mean not with "your milk"... bwah...

If I remember right MC say he turned in the homework even if he didn't even do anything. You should check that.
Yes i think that i already did all of this,because i can't return stolen goods to the police, isn't that a bug?

RicIn

Feb 11, 2018
I can't take French volume I from Library, and "french volume I" doesnt show up when talking to librarian, is this a bug?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I don't understand please elaborate, I am having the same problem.
I'll start again the game for checking everything again, but if I remember right, when after the prologue I talked with Mia in front of her house, MC said that he turned in the homework, but since it was right after the prologue, it's impossible that the homework was turned in... So you need to check the variables if everything right.
Also as I said I'll check now the proper things for it, i'll tell you if I found out anything more.

Yes i think that i already did all of this,because i can't return stolen goods to the police, isn't that a bug?
Since you need to reach that part where Harold left his home to return the stolen goods, then I assume it's not a bug. But where exactly are you in the quest?

I can't take French volume I from Library, and "french volume I" doesnt show up when talking to librarian, is this a bug?
You don't need that book, you need the dictionary first (from Judith), and then the other books (about food and romantic stuff) from the library, but first of all the dictionary you need.

HuN7eR

Sep 27, 2017
So after unlocking everything etc, the only thing that makes me curious is when i speak to the librarian i have the option to "Return library books", she replies to put them on the counter and she will take care of it, but nothing happens afterwards. Is this a leftover from the removed quest line?

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
I'll start again the game for checking everything again, but if I remember right, when after the prologue I talked with Mia in front of her house, MC said that he turned in the homework, but since it was right after the prologue, it's impossible that the homework was turned in... So you need to check the variables if everything right.
Also as I said I'll check now the proper things for it, i'll tell you if I found out anything more.

Since you need to reach that part where Harold left his home to return the stolen goods, then I assume it's not a bug. But where exactly are you in the quest?

You don't need that book, you need the dictionary first (from Judith), and then the other books (about food and romantic stuff) from the library, but first of all the dictionary you need.
School stuff with teachers is all finished,at home too,Did study with Mia,next night her Mother caught us, Eric's father told about the stolen goods,which i retrieved but can't return,i think that all is finished except Mia's questline

RicIn

Feb 11, 2018

In previous version, for starting Mia's quest we needed to complete french Homework for completing this homework we needed "French volume I" which I can't get in v0.15.3.

SO what is it I am doing wrong?
OR
Do I have to complete Miss Bissette's quest to start Mia's quest??

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
School stuff with teachers is all finished,at home too,Did study with Mia,next night her Mother caught us, Eric's father told about the stolen goods,which i retrieved but can't return,i think that all is finished except Mia's questline
Did you talked with Mia?

In previous version, for starting Mia's quest we needed to complete french Homework for completing this homework we needed "French volume I" which I can't get in v0.15.3.

SO what is it I am doing wrong?
OR
Do I have to complete Miss Bissette's quest to start Mia's quest??
You have to complete the first quest like:
If you finished this, you can go into Mia's room (until her mother catch you of course).

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes