d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
Why do they need another artist? DC has specifically stated he typically finishes all the artwork they need for an update and usually does more to get ahead. If he is always doing more and getting ahead with artwork then the need for another artist? be better to higher another coder so updates can actually be done in a timely fashion

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
I'm not aware that he mentioned anything else besides what I wrote. I'm sure the guy will be working part time at first doing what's needed (likely only a couple of hours a month for now). DC wasn't happy with his characters as they are in the moment (you can see him highlighting some areas in the second video) and thus I doubt that the new guy will do anything in that regard in the next months. Though I think there's a good chance that he'll improve more to DC's standards/liking over time.
Not sure if it was mentioned, but do you know if DC has confirmed/mentioned if Roxxy will be available for prom date and/or impregnation?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Not sure if it was mentioned, but do you know if DC has confirmed/mentioned if Roxxy will be available for prom date and/or impregnation?
Of course I don't know what DC is planning but I'm sure she'll be available for both BUT not in 0.16. As far as I'm aware we'll get the prom after the dating system is done. You'll be able to date a girl once you finished her story and after you've dated her a few times you'll unlock sex scenes and will be able to invite her to the prom (including one final scene). If DC doesn't change his mind you'll only be able to date one girl at a time to get the final prom scene.
Pregnancy will be for Diane only at first and thus Roxxy will have to wait for quite some time I'd guess.

Reactions: unknown78

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I am pleased to note that the 0.16 is already at 43% in less than a month, well, so at this point I jump 0.15 (for the time reasons I have not played it yet) and I play the 0.16 directly to make it become a sort of super upgrade for me

(sorry my english )

Zenna

Sep 9, 2017
Help me with Mia route..she to sneak up to her room in evening .bit when i go to house mc always say Mia already sleep..

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Help me with Mia route..she to sneak up to her room in evening .bit when i go to house mc always say Mia already sleep..
You probably need to do Ms. Bissette's homework first and turn that in before you can get any further with Mia...

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Starting to figure out the save losses...

Turns out that if you quick load from things like fishing, it begins to "redo" content from square one. Best option is to only reload once or twice with back saves OR close the game and start from a recent load. When I tried to load from this after closing the game, everything was fine. I just wasn't going to try it when the save was suffering from memory loss...

Reactions: unknown78

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Donate any more money until it brings big and fat update but people here stupidly or naively believe the developer and donate continue to get update every 6 months which contains just 15-20 new images, but will never happen well for developers and he can keep you up feed with fairy tales.
By saying it was only 15-20 images and 6 months shows you really don't know what you are talking about, and likely just a troll. The update was huge with 4 different quest lines and tons of art assets. If we can see the artist working everyday (like we can with the live streams), how can you say the devs are milking it?

one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
Okay people let me say this there mostly will be a trap that will turn it to a gay just saying he appears as a new student when your gone nobody know it that he is a she and you could get him tell everone or keep it a secret and for the futa she will be the quit girl that will be hard to find and get and she may have a dick that is bigger than yours just saying it play out like that and people let me hear what you have to say.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Okay people let me say this there mostly will be a trap that will turn it to a gay just saying he appears as a new student when your gone nobody know it that he is a she and you could get him tell everone or keep it a secret and for the futa she will be the quit girl that will be hard to find and get and she may have a dick that is bigger than yours just saying it play out like that and people let me hear what you have to say.
This is your personal idea, right? You made it sound like this is DC's plan, which would very much be news to me.

The whole 'trap' deal was kinda discussed to death a few months ago.

As for the idea itself, I rather like it, actually. As long as I can fuck the "futa" (I assume that just means a dickgirl with breasts but no vagina) without her fucking the MC.

Reactions: SlowDance
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes