a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
which quests for example? Do I have to continue with Jenny? To prosecute debbie later?
Its been to long since I played and all I remember is you must do other thing to go forward in some quest.

D

Deleted member 425177

Beacuse you need to have some rap battel's before you can do it :)

EvilCartman

Jun 10, 2017
I finished the game from the teachers up to and including Aqua, but I cant go into Mia's house so I cant finish the game. The only thing I can think of is that at the beginning of the game I went to Eric's house but I didnt go to Mia's. Is this a bug or am I missing a tiny detail?

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
There is a small event outside of her home early on, during the day. I'm pretty sure it's on a weekend, where you have the opportunity to ask her about studying. Maybe that's what you're missing?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
There is a small event outside of her home early on, during the day. I'm pretty sure it's on a weekend, where you have the opportunity to ask her about studying. Maybe that's what you're missing?
That's not true.

I'm currently going through the Mia content. After you do the homework, you see her in Okita's lab early in the morning.

What you're talking about occurred in earlier updates, but isn't relevant to this one.

Reactions: AdriftAtSea

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Hm, DC just mentioned that he found an artist to help him with backgrounds (not with characters though yet) and that 0.16 will have 9 animated sex scenes. So I guess quite a bit of good news today.
Well to be fair he really needed the help with the ''Posing'' tasks.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well to be fair he really needed the help with the ''Posing'' tasks.
Yes, in the end he'll likely have a little more time to do those poses himself but until now he hasn't found someone he was happy with drawing characters as it seems. I'm not sure if the overall time will reduce that much but it's certainly a start.

Reactions: SlowDance

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
Any time I see an author/designer financially reinvest in their own product, I get a good feeling. Dark Cookie was never hampered too much with the time it takes to make backgrounds, but an overall increase in the speed/quality ratio of production is always a fine thing. Cheers, j4yj4m, for sharing.

Reactions: unknown78

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Hm, DC just mentioned that he found an artist to help him with backgrounds (not with characters though yet) and that 0.16 will have 9 animated sex scenes. So I guess quite a bit of good news today.
Nine! One with each of the two friend's, one with her mom, and a foursome leaves five scenes left - dare I dream of five scenes with Roxxy?

NeoGranzon555

Jul 4, 2017
Any time I see an author/designer financially reinvest in their own product, I get a good feeling. Dark Cookie was never hampered too much with the time it takes to make backgrounds, but an overall increase in the speed/quality ratio of production is always a fine thing. Cheers, j4yj4m, for sharing.
LOL
God people you are so naive.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Nine! One with each of the two friend's, one with her mom, and a foursome leaves five scenes left - dare I dream of five scenes with Roxxy?
Yes, he said there's going to be a lot of sex in this update but I've no idea where exactly the story is going. I didn't pay that much attention to his streams recently but as far as I'm aware he didn't spoil anything about the story until now except that there's going to be a minigame at some point which then will decide with whom MC is going to fuck. So I could imagine 4 scenes for that game (Roxxy/Missy/Becca alone + all of them together), one each for Missy/Becca alone, one for Crystal, and maybe 2 for Roxxy. Just guesssing of course, in the end he could easily include other things like enhanced cheerleader training with Jenny etc.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes