j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@SlowDance
I think it's indeed important to note that SummertimeSaga isn't what I'd consider an "incest" game in the first place. In the end there are at least 9 main characters (and way more others) and only 3 of them are related and thus the incest content is limted and will likely end up beeing less than 25% of the overall content at the end. As far as I'm aware mom's story for example is basically finished and will only get the additional content it needs to finish the game and fit other stories (maybe a little more but no major update). So I doubt content as "deep" as you suggest it will ever have a place in the game. It's just meant to be easy, fast and fun. So it'll indeed be up to more focussed games to fill that kind of gaps.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@SlowDance
I think it's indeed important to note that SummertimeSaga isn't what I'd consider an "incest" game in the first place. In the end there are at least 9 main characters (and way more others) and only 3 of them are related and thus the incest content is limted and will likely end up beeing less than 25% of the overall content at the end. As far as I'm aware mom's story for example is basically finished and will only get the additional content it needs to finish the game and fit other stories (maybe a little more but no major update). So I doubt content as "deep" as you suggest it will ever have a place in the game. It's just meant to be easy, fast and fun. So it'll indeed be up to more focussed games to fill that kind of gaps.
You have Erik and his mom incest.
You have MC and his mom, sister and aunt for incest.
That is 6 that have incest and is why it was change for patreon, incest will be restored once the game is done and there is a mod now that will do it but I will wait for the finish game to play it again.

There is no telling if another family will have quest like Erik's and his mom quest was so there could be even more once the game is done.
Roxey and her mom comes to mind for this.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You have Erik and his mom incest.
You have MC and his mom, sister and aunt for incest.
That is 6 that have incest and is why it was change for patreon, incest will be restored once the game is done and there is a mod now that will do it but I will wait for the finish game to play it again.

There is no telling if another family will have quest like Erik's and his mom quest was so there could be even more once the game is done.
Roxey and her mom comes to mind for this.
Well, scenes like Erik and Mrs. Johson, Eve and Grace and other family pairings are small side content with a scene or two as a pairing each and the only ones who will get elaborated (incest) main stories are Jenny, Debbie and Diane. I guess we can agree that only those 3 are acually big enough to even think about implementing something like SlowDance suggested. We may argue about this but the point I'm making is that incest really isn't central to SS unlike games like DmD which need incest as part of the story to even make sense.

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
@j4yj4m
There's bound to be a few games out there already in line with the type of perverse relationship I described, and if not - I'm sure their time will come. But as you pointed out, SS is wonderfully suited to an easy, fast and fun experience. Any overt focus on a single relationship would hamper its feel, and I've been enjoying observing how Dark Cookie navigates his game's creation.

Edit - Rephrased some bits because I thought I sounded stuffy.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Its not worth it to finish the entire game again since the save feature will only be fixed AFTER jenny update.

PumkinZero

May 7, 2018
I found a bug that crashes the game,

if you click on the white tree in the park when u unlock it during the night the game crashes.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
tfw roxxy is on the cover of the game but has the least amount of content
That's because she was the first character DC desinged before he even intended to make the game. The whole thing was just meant to be a small experiment to test a few things which then continued. So in the end the logo as well as the name of the game are basically random and weren't really connected to the story when they came to be.

Same goes for the logo where MC was squeezed in afterwards.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What about that redhead friend of Roxxy? she will get some love in this update?
I think her name is Becca.
Yes, DC said she'll get her own scene and I'd guess a bit of content besides that (DC hinted a foursome for the next update some time ago but I've no idea if he'll stick to that and if she'd be included). I wouldn't expect too much though, after all she's a minor character.

PS: She's somewhat my favortie girl in the game so I hope it's gonna be good.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Maybe he'll give us the option to choose between her friends or Roxxy herself, as he did other times.
Yes, I'm pretty sure as well that there'll be choices to make, at least between Roxxy and her mom and possibly indeed even between Roxxy/Missy/Becca.

DakkonBB

Jul 18, 2017
Man this game is so wild. So many different things to do and so many of them exclusive that it's hard to keep track of them all and it's only on 0.15? This thing is going to be gods-damned enormous.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I do not know if someone is having problems with this and I do not know what else to do ... I already reinstalled the game 4 times to try to fix this ... anyway, continuing the game story well at the beginning, same kind of start, you go doing the tasks for debbie and arrives the moment you have naughty dreams with her then you have to go to the kitchen ask if she can teach you to kiss but at least in my game she is refusing and I have already seen several walktrough and they all happen different ... I do not want to simply download a save from the whole game because it would not be fun, does anyone know how to help me? (I'm using version 15.3 of the game.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I do not know if someone is having problems with this and I do not know what else to do ... I already reinstalled the game 4 times to try to fix this ... anyway, continuing the game story well at the beginning, same kind of start, you go doing the tasks for debbie and arrives the moment you have naughty dreams with her then you have to go to the kitchen ask if she can teach you to kiss but at least in my game she is refusing and I have already seen several walktrough and they all happen different ... I do not want to simply download a save from the whole game because it would not be fun, does anyone know how to help me? (I'm using version 15.3 of the game.)
You must do other quest first and it should unlock for you to do.
You may have missed one of the triggers, so give it a few days and do what you have been doing and play.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
You must do other quest first and it should unlock for you to do.
You may have missed one of the triggers, so give it a few days and do what you have been doing and play.
which quests for example? Do I have to continue with Jenny? To prosecute debbie later?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes