j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
what is the plan for version 0.17? Are there any news?
It's going to be Aunt Diane's update which means she'll enhance her milking business (maybe including other characters), we'll get some kind of pregnancy content, she'll get the option to move in the Debbie and last but not least DC hinted another unkown surprise.

Reactions: HarveyderHAse

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what is the plan for version 0.17? Are there any news?
He is bringing in the pregnancy for the game.
But remember that the game is only about 20% done and its just the start of pregnancy.

What can I expect from Diane's update (0.17)?:

• Diane has a decent story flow so far, but her ending is rushed and could use some polish and closure. We will be adding a stronger ending to her story with many new events leading to pregnancy (and the pregnancy feature!). There will be a greater emphasis on her milk business, where she appears around her house and how the player interacts with Diane and her business. Diane will also be able to move in with Debbie! Her home will reveal a surprise ending, new hscenes and animations will also be added, as well as old scene reworks.

Reactions: HarveyderHAse

Sash

Nov 25, 2017
I've got this bug and sadly can't proceed the game. Since the beginning of the game, I couldn't finish the homework nor study in French classroom ... as expected my INT is still 0/10 and therefore can't proceed the teachers story line ... I managed to do the French teacher but since INT is needed for further progress I just can't get out of it. Any help? I tried to open the console but couldn't figure out the cheat for increasing the stats.

Thanks!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
More like 3-5 weeks.

AwesomoBOT-Today at 12:06 PM

Progress for v0.16 - Total Tasks: 107 Completed: 28.97% InProgress: 17.76% Remaining: 53.27%
Well, those 29% took them ~3 weeks so I wouldn't expect any miracles given that the update will likely be as big as the last one. But I'd be happy if they get it done in 5.

@Sash
Right now the only way to increase your INT playing the game on your PC at home.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've got this bug and sadly can't proceed the game. Since the beginning of the game, I couldn't finish the homework nor study in French classroom ... as expected my INT is still 0/10 and therefore can't proceed the teachers story line ... I managed to do the French teacher but since INT is needed for further progress I just can't get out of it. Any help? I tried to open the console but couldn't figure out the cheat for increasing the stats.

Thanks!
There is a little game on your computer that will advance you intel.

tjmav

Jan 14, 2018
I don't mind notAunt Diana getting the next update but I think there should be a rotation to what is being polled. Since their is three main objections the updates should rotate pushing the the game forawrd as a whole instead of a few characters leaving everyone else behind. Main Plot/Dad's death= notMom/Jenny/Diana content, Prom date = Mia/Roxxy/Eve/other teens. Money for school = teachers/library group/misc. adults.
Just my opinion, I love the game just want to get the most out of it.

daggaboy

Sep 29, 2017
I'm not sure why there won't be any Jenny-family stuff, but DC has been very adamant about her never having any threesomes or anything like that. Maybe he just thinks it doesn't fit her character/personality. I don't know.

I'm on the fence about Jenny. Partly because I'm mostly into older women anyway, but the whole "pissy bitch" thing doesn't get me going (bad relationship experiences, maybe). IF the patch would have put in some more intimacy and realization that she's not only sexually attracted to you, but shows some kind of affection - even if just in private - then I'd be more interested.

I'm not gonna lie though; the prospect of the auntie-mom threesome (hopefully with some lewd build-up where they discover they're both sleeping with the MC and get comfortable with the idea) and having her move in/sleep over is so tantalizing to me.

Frankly, I've been looking at that fish dinner scene for probably over a year and thinking that it really, really should've been a double-handjob scene from mom and auntie. Now, imagine if they make it repeatable, and on the second round that actually happens. That would be fucking amazing. And maybe you could repeat the pool at night scene, but you could jump in with them this time. Nothing major, just like some breast sucking or whatever, but still.

Anyway, probably not gonna happen, but a man can dream, can't he?
seemed like Jenny was into the neighbor riding her yogadildo, I could get into a 3way with her and Mrs. J

Reactions: TheDevian

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I just hit the reset bug from using the Golden Lure for Aqua...

All my teachers reset...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU----

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Judith Blowjob? When, where, how...? I didn't see it!
After the initial locker room scene, you can talk her into going into the girls locker room, and spending a bit of private time with you. She used to just live in there, but with this new update, she lives in the hallway outside of there. Ooops, sorry, it was just a handy for now...

Reactions: Spina

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I have no doubt this subject has been brought up before, but I personally haven't seen it, so I don't know.
For me, the thrill of the incest fetish is that it is not just a taboo, but a disturbing and disquietingly tempting fantasy. A fantasy wherein there is a forbidden yearning, a shameful spying, maybe a daring phrase. Perhaps, in an impossible and grotesque moment, an accepted kiss or touch. The relative in question is absolutely off-limits, of course, but are they really..? And why would you? How could you? And yet...
Let's say, for example, a boy knowingly has an incestual relationship with his consenting biological mother. We percieve this as taboo because she's a direct and very close part of his dear family. So when she becomes just another notch on his bedpost, the horrible forbiddenness of it drains away to just another conquest.
I understand that my point is a mismatch for this game, since it's a dating similator that more-or-less gives the MC a harem. My point is that I'd like to see an incest game where the mother-son relationship continues even after incest has breached, and even when the forbidden couple are alone together. They retain their mother-son social hierarchy. I don't think Summertime Saga fails at this, but I believe it pales in comparison to Dating My Daughter. I'm not dissatisfied, but I get a little disheartened seeing mum lying on the bed, seeming to exist primarily for the gargantuan dong of her progeny. Still, a first-rate game.
Thanks for taking the time to read and consider this.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes