John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
How about where he Romance his mother or whatever he was forced to turn her into thanks to Patreon being dicks and all, and make it where her room can become his mane room from now on. And take her out on a few dates would be nice, as well.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Patience young padawan...

We're still fighting about the trap that's supposed to be in the game.
The trap will probably be converted to a girl that magically have a dick depending on your choices. DC emntioned it already.

but the trap and kevin will be the last features lol

NeoGranzon555

Jul 4, 2017
Please, teach me.
Donate any more money until it brings big and fat update but people here stupidly or naively believe the developer and donate continue to get update every 6 months which contains just 15-20 new images, but will never happen well for developers and he can keep you up feed with fairy tales.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Donate any more money until it brings big and fat update but people here stupidly or naively believe the developer and donate continue to get update every 6 months which contains just 15-20 new images, but will never happen well for developers and he can keep you up feed with fairy tales.
You are aware that the last update was probably one of the biggest at least I've ever seen in any patreon funded game? In the end it was basically 4 "normal updates" (or at least what most other devs would consider a normal update) combined but of course some people just won't stop complaining no matter how well the updates are made. So what's naive about that?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
How about where he Romance his mother or whatever he was forced to turn her into thanks to Patreon being dicks and all, and make it where her room can become his mane room from now on. And take her out on a few dates would be nice, as well.
You can already sleep in mom's room. I don't really see a point in doing more with that, especially since Aunt is going to move in there (I mean, it's only free bed space in the house).

DonJulio123

Apr 14, 2018
For those who care how the new artist's art looks like:

Background:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Characters:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: both the background and characters are random and not related to the game.
there is a new artist working on SS? any info on the guy? what did he work on before, is he working part or fulltime?
those backgrounds and characters look pretty great

Reactions: Dmin19

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
there is a new artist working on SS? any info on the guy? what did he work on before, is he working part or fulltime?
those backgrounds and characters look pretty great
I'm not aware that he mentioned anything else besides what I wrote. I'm sure the guy will be working part time at first doing what's needed (likely only a couple of hours a month for now). DC wasn't happy with his characters as they are in the moment (you can see him highlighting some areas in the second video) and thus I doubt that the new guy will do anything in that regard in the next months. Though I think there's a good chance that he'll improve more to DC's standards/liking over time.

NeoGranzon555

Jul 4, 2017
You are aware that the last update was probably one of the biggest at least I've ever seen in any patreon funded game? In the end it was basically 4 "normal updates" (or at least what most other devs would consider a normal update) combined but of course some people just won't stop complaining no matter how well the updates are made. So what's naive about that?
The biggest update you've ever seen do not make me laugh , so how many new in it, i'll tell you, not much and how long it will take to finish the game for 5-6 years, or until pathreon's see the developer game development extra in the length lasts to milk them as long as possible and feeds with empty promises

4444taco

Oct 31, 2017
15.30 isn't opening correctly for me. When i load it up the window pops up, but does so clear, as in nothing but the box outline. If i maximize the window (box) it is just a white screen. The whole time the music plays as if I was at the main menu. Anyone have this happen, and know of a fix? Thanks.

meh1989

Nov 23, 2017
At the rate "updates" come out, Trumpy Cat will have term limited out, LONG before the game is finished. JMHO

BaranTuran8

May 12, 2018
I need help. Jenny is not giving her panties. I can't train Muay Thai, i can't take magazines from Dexter, i can't catch the thief and i can't fight with Dexter and unlock hospital. I'm stucked. PLS HELP GUYS!!! I need that panties..

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes