TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
"Futa" (I assume that just means a dickgirl with breasts but no vagina) without her fucking the MC.
Not exactly, a futa (short for futanari), is a fully functional hermaphrodite (typically oversized and oversexed, but not always), with or without gonads. It literally means 'two forms'.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I know, but most people nowadays seem just use it as a synonym for a shemale/dickgirl, hence my "I assume" remark.

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
By saying it was only 15-20 images and 6 months shows you really don't know what you are talking about, and likely just a troll. The update was huge with 4 different quest lines and tons of art assets. If we can see the artist working everyday (like we can with the live streams), how can you say the devs are milking it?
If you don't mind me saying, you make a reasonable and respectable arguement. Your points are well-put and largely self-evident. Unfortunately, they are offered to a troll.

The whole 'trap' deal was kinda discussed to death a few months ago.
It's fun to theorycraft while we wait (for what may be a substantial amount of time) for this illustrious trap to be unmasked. I still hold that the trap is the MC, and will merely 'trap up' as it were for certain characters, or alternatively, for the prom. I haven't heard of Dark Cookie claiming the trap would generally be in trap-mode.
But here you are trying to quell the pointless trap discussion, and I contribute to it. I may be helpless.

one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
I know, but most people nowadays seem just use it as a synonym for a shemale/dickgirl, hence my "I assume" remark.
Yeah man that is what i was geting at for a idea for the dev i was hoping some one would slig the idea to him and could vote on it just my opinion here but start when he is done with the mean story and add some more to it like my last thing but i think he will be done so he as like the mob thing car place daugter, pizze wife,and the other half of the map so far away from now

Mar 21, 2018
Okay people let me say this there mostly will be a trap that will turn it to a gay just saying he appears as a new student when your gone nobody know it that he is a she and you could get him tell everone or keep it a secret and for the futa she will be the quit girl that will be hard to find and get and she may have a dick that is bigger than yours just saying it play out like that and people let me hear what you have to say.
I mean you will fuck Kevin at some point, so it will already have a gay scene.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Heh, the trap is obviously the bank attendant, "her" last name is Wang, and "she" has family problems(probably related to being a trap).

baha5860

Feb 24, 2018
i can't open church and station cause i can't go mia's house i look walkthrough but it doesn't work

edit:can ı change my location with console ? or can i start again with mia ? or ican office and church with console ? anybody know this ?

==I installed ikarumod now ican go but still if anyone knows this thing,help me

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Can someone help after giving Jenny the ulta Vibrator and i get the wet panties i go to the Muay Thai trainer he takes them and nothing happens MC says he still cant find them and i dont get the Webcame action with the Ultra vibrator any suggestions / solutions ?

xYukix

Apr 7, 2018
Best game ever created. Please make the progress faster so I can play the complete game :D

@People who are complaining about this game: This game isn't the issue, your life is.

Reactions: aeonium

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Best game ever created. Please make the progress faster so I can play the complete game :D

@People who are complaining about this game: This game isn't the issue, your life is.
I realized the error of my ways. That makes me so sad, so very very sad...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Ok, i have replayed this game 2 times now and i don't have enough patience to go through it all over again for this update.
Why would you even do that in the first place? None of the last updates required you to replay anything more than a few minutes of very basic content. Just play the new content and ignore the rest.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes