TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
That's a good point. Though I must point out that this game hasn't been tagged with 'Harem' (yet). If Mia becomes a little she-devil, rebel against her parents, she may become the MCs secret girlfriend. Also have to point out that Roxxy likes to watch while her 'bitches' please her man ;) so there are still possibilities without breaking the story.
That would be a really interesting development...:FeelsGoodMan:.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
That's a good point. Though I must point out that this game hasn't been tagged with 'Harem' (yet). If Mia becomes a little she-devil, rebel against her parents, she may become the MCs secret girlfriend. Also have to point out that Roxxy likes to watch while her 'bitches' please her man ;) so there are still possibilities without breaking the story.
you have to remember that Roxxy consider's herself the alpha bitch on her group,so there's the possibility that she could respect her man wishes to have other girl(but dont let this apply to Becca and Missy since they are her followers),or simply reject that,since she doesnt have authority over other girls aside Missy and Becca...but its just a possibility and DC could create other possibilities...

LMME

Nov 21, 2017
I'm not sure you can blame the devs the majority of these, I think it's due to interactions with the incest mod. I've played the stock version and haven't run into any bugs yet.
playing without the mod but cheat mode on, so it shouldn't be an issue. cheat mode shouldn't do much either than hiding the dialog options (if done right), remember way back it broke the sister path because you started will all stats maxed and not just skipping minigames/max money like now.

another thing: iirc she was just standing there from the "trade panties" state with the dialog option suddenly enabled, usually she should be lying on the bed when you enter her room to show new stuff is available.

my guess is certain state combinations just throw the game off with all the new stuff that got added in school for roxxy (and people keep playing after the game threw an error which causes all kinds of issues).

EDIT: oh and I forgot dexter's book isn't in his locker either and not further dialog happened (yet), maybe because I looked into all lockers already.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
you have to remember that Roxxy consider's herself the alpha bitch on her group,so there's the possibility that she could respect her man wishes to have other girl(but dont let this apply to Becca and Missy since they are her followers),or simply reject that,since she doesnt have authority over other girls aside Missy and Becca...but its just a possibility and DC could create other possibilities...
But the question is: would these other girls accept to be part of Roxxy's pack? I would be curious to see this kind of path in the game to be honest.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

tommy.tits

May 8, 2017
anyone know in the cookie jar, Roxxys scene between the two lockers, how do I unlock? do i need a new game, or can i be done if finished?

tekkno

May 10, 2017
Is it only me or does someone else also has the Problem with Spacebar in the Dexter Scene? I can click as often as i want the Bar isnt moving?

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
Got another bug "an exception has occurred" during the dealership mission. right after "...you owe me one" and i can't rollback.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
But the question is: would these other girls accept to be part of Roxxy's pack? I would be curious to see this kind of path in the game to be honest.
being submissive to MC is diferent of being submissive to Roxxy,after all she is submissive to the MC,but SHE dont let the other 2,Becca and Missy step up(and since those 2 are submissive to her,it kinda giver her that privilege),Mia could be the one to have some objection to that,since she is more oblivious to the kinky world(but she does have a big sense of debt with the MC since he set her free from the restrictions and fears her mom imposed)

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Is there a way to rename characters? I skipped over naming the mother, thinking that with the incest patch the MC would still refer to her as "Mom," but instead he calls her Debbie, which is weird.

Althought, come to think of it, is there dialogue later where other people say her name? As having MC call her Debbie is weird, having other people call her Mom would be weirder. Damnit, Patreon...

Reactions: qwerty76423578

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
gont unsolvable problem - i cant get pw for computer of my sis to advance her story, no matter what to do.
and yes, i fixed shower which is event just before it.

ipeefreeli

Feb 19, 2018
I just want more Mia and Jenny content, but this game already has a lot of content for something that's not even close to finished.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
The only thing I don't understand about this update is, who is that Cletus guy outside Roxxy's trailer at the end of the story? I don't get it...

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes