Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
i got curious checked my 100% completed save and guess what WE HAVE 0 TITJOBS in this game wtf? how did the game develop that far without a single titjob :O im suprised now ...
Doesn't the lady at Pink give you a boobjob when you choose to purchase one of her services?

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Has anyone gotten a bug that doesn't let you finish Okita's story arc? At some point her quest resets to stage 1.(version 0.16)

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
I am missing the second scene with Roxxy from the cookie jar. No idea what I missed.
the first 2 scenes are not part of the update you could get them beforehand and they re part of the teacher quest lines you get it by helping roxxy with france homework and inviting her at home so it was part of mrs bisette questline

hades

May 18, 2017
my profesor okita story reset after i made the serum i talked to her and she said thanks for visiting me and then when i came back to her she is now asking me to get her code for her door any way to fix this issue thanks

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
my profesor okita story reset after i made the serum i talked to her and she said thanks for visiting me and then when i came back to her she is now asking me to get her code for her door any way to fix this issue thanks
probably need to start from scratch if you dont have any saves, i didnt come across this problem but i also finished the other story lines first (debbie, jenny, aunt, erics mother, mia+helen)

Vistq

Jul 23, 2018
probably need to start from scratch if you dont have any saves, i didnt come across this problem but i also finished the other story lines first (debbie, jenny, aunt, erics mother, mia+helen)
how the fk did u finish jenny and mia+helen's story? i got stuck in jenny's diary bugged cant talk to her, and Mia's dad is stuck too i can't tell him about the stolen shizzles

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
I think I found another bug it's in Mia's story line when you go talk to her mom on sunday dressed as a priest.You go upstairs in the church to put on the robe and when you go downstairs it resets.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Ok. Finished the update.

Great update. I felt really bad for Roxxy during the entire game and tbh I kinda hope and wish that this is the exact treatment Judith, Rhonda and Eve will get, because next to Mia's this update shine like a bar of gold.

This update also made me like Eric a bit more too (not so much for the stupid shit he says, but rather because of how loyal and brave he can be, despite being completely useless in a fight. The guy has your back, no doubt of that), he is a bro.

Tbh, her design could have her having tits as small as a plank of wood that she would still be perfect for MC.

Not gonna lie. Despite wanting to see Crystal's scenes, I could not bring my self to do her. I would have felt like a piece of shit.

And Clyde... I mean Cletus, stole the show. That guy is hilarious.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
nice,if you managed to end debbie's route this means i can do it too,mine bugged after the first visit from the mobsters....going to try then before Roxxy...cant believe i'm doing this just to test if it will work....but i'm going to try

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Ok. Finished the update.

Great update. I felt really bad for Roxxy during the entire game and tbh I kinda hope and wish that this is the exact treatment Judith, Rhonda and Eve will get, because next to Mia's this update shine like a bar of gold.

This update also made me like Eric a bit more too (not so much for the stupid shit he says, but rather because of how loyal and brave he can be, despite being completely useless in a fight. The guy has your back, no doubt of that), he is a bro.

Tbh, her design could have her having tits as small as a plank of wood that she would still be perfect for MC.

Not gonna lie. Despite wanting to see Crystal's scenes, I could not bring my self to do her. I would have felt like a piece of shit.

And Clyde... I mean Cletus, stole the show. That guy is hilarious.
i still think we need a line just to call him to cook some meth.....

Reactions: Crawdaddy

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
how the fk did u finish jenny and mia+helen's story? i got stuck in jenny's diary bugged cant talk to her, and Mia's dad is stuck too i can't tell him about the stolen shizzles
well i cant tell you cause i started from scratch in normal mode you may need to sleep in between and try progressing further i wasnt stuck when i played on normal but got stuck here and then when i played with the skipmode

I must admit,i never expected to like Roxxy. This update actually made me like her character and found her a very good pairing for the MC. Gonna make me feel a little guilty about banging the mom and aunt in the next update.
i tought you only get aunt scenes in the next update, and jenny scenes in the one after
the bigger question is when will DC finish some of the tasks MC had at the start one was getting a girl for prom as i know one had to do with the debt and the last one i forgot and so far neither seems to be close to an end

nice,if you managed to end debbie's route this means i can do it too,mine bugged after the first visit from the mobsters....going to try then before Roxxy...cant believe i'm doing this just to test if it will work....but i'm going to try
just make sure you rly do just one storyline dont cross other i have read that this may be the cause of bugs and being stuck e.g finish debbie without talking to jenny till you finished debbie then start jenny and so on

pomfzz

May 14, 2017
does anyone know the console command to change the time of day? I'm stuck at "late night", and when i try to sleep the MC says that there is still more to do that day.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I'm not sure you can blame the devs the majority of these, I think it's due to interactions with the incest mod. I've played the stock version and haven't run into any bugs yet.
This isn't my incest mod, but I've read the code and it renames a couple characters, replaces some images, and then changes dialogue. That's it.

With the exception of the missing locker image (which was fixed on Lewdpatcher the same day), the bugs are all in the base game.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I tried playing from the beginning with the latest incest patch, but there's no incest happening in MC's household this time, because:
1. The car engine problem story never begins. Mom remains in the kitchen or basement saying the same shit over and over.
2. The diary event doesn't happen. Ever. So no TV, no toys, no webcam, no sister action. And no more Muay Thai.

Also:
- Not sure how Becca can be talked with. She is never alone.
- That cat in the graveyard is Satan.
- Akita seems to think I haven't stolen the key. She still stands by the door of the classroom.
- For some fucking reason, all the minigames play at incredibly slow speeds. Like 1/30x. It took 6-8 minutes to deliver three pizzas, and the karaoke thing was a full ten minutes of hellish tedium.

There are way too many story-breaking bugs. Gonna wait a while before I waste another day chasing more impossible progress.

I hope I see more of the Roxxy story. It was a bummer showing up at the beach and getting nothing better than "Hi, see ya."

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes