TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
How do you get the Crystal scene?
After you had sex with Roxxy for the first time, go back to her trailer the next evening to do it again, then go to her trailer during the morning after and Crystal will offer to have fun with you while Roxxy is not around.

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

dylan123

Apr 18, 2018
Who unpacked the game to extract the images will have noticed that some have been renowned, and the code has not been changed from scratch so when you get to certain points in the game and should find a specific image with a specific name does not find the game crashes.
Lots of bugs in this release

sorry my bad english.

May 16, 2018
All of the bugs I've encountered so far with 0.16 (not using the patch).

Have not completed all of the story lines yet, but just adding the ones I've seen to the list everyone else is compiling here so far.

~~CONTAINS STORY SPOILERS~~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all I've run into so far, but I've only done the Roxxie, Debbie, Bissette, and Dewitt story lines since the update came out.
Same with jenny, no diary... It is sad:teary:
Thanks for the comprehensive list. Hope you have updated list og bugs for all gurls.

Nov 27, 2017
Same with jenny, no diary... It is sad:teary:
Thanks for the comprehensive list. Hope you have updated list og bugs for all gurls.
Try doing Jenny's story first, without conflicting with others, seemed to have worked for me... Mom is kinda bugged though (can't sleep in her bed, never get the kitchen scene, etc. ...)

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
I get this weird bug where it reset my progress I made with Okita and it wants me to search for the code to her lab again but since its not there I cant continue, anyone know how I can fix this or skip it with some commands?

Vistq

Jul 23, 2018
Guys real quick i got the stolen goods from mr johnson and whenever i go to halord i can't give him the stolen stuff? what do i do? please help me

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Bugs aside, I think it's safe to say this was a very satisfying update. Especially for those like me who love it when you can turn a bitch into top tier wife material.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot
May 16, 2018
still, notice how there's barely any kissing and/or anything that isn't sex with her. I mean, she jumped from "stay away from me" to "Do you like my boobs pressing on your chest?" to "let's fuck".

The story is nice but the h scenes really escalate weirdly. With a rack like that I would have expected a titjob at least.
Yup and don't foget sucking tits...:evilsmile:

Eyelesst

Oct 11, 2017
yes but I understand this, if there are scenes of kisses. But obviously a woman highlights what else she has (in this case the tits). Apart from that her ex-boyfriend had a micro-penis she obviously wants the protagonist who has it as the flute.

halluva

May 18, 2017
I have Dexter's book but when I talk to the librarian she tells me to "put it on the counter." I have no idea how to do that.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
anyone know in the cookie jar, Roxxys scene between the two lockers, how do I unlock? do i need a new game, or can i be done if finished?
its the scene you get when you pick up the bra at the beach contest from sara and give it to roxxy, its not worth it anyway all you get is a massage with a tiny bit of boob play

Reactions: IceBearApproves
May 16, 2018
So car dealerahip seems broken still on android. I tried removing incest patch as someone before had mentioned. But that did not help.anyway to fix or am i just locked out of mom content this save?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/location_dealership_indoor.jpg'>:
  File "game/scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpy", line 114, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 260, in main
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 93, in call_screen
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/location_dealership_indoor.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpyc", line 114, in script
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpy", line 114, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 260, in main
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 93, in call_screen
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/location_dealership_indoor.jpg'.
Works fine for me, just skip a day before going to car dealership

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
ok guys there was a lot of kissing beforehand you maybe didnt pay attention but there was a damn lot, yeah sucking on boobs was missing or a damn blowjob ... or maybe a titjob come on ... i just realized we barely have titjobs in this game full of giant tit babes

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes