Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
just to be clear, i am not pissed at the alpha cersion, i play the alpha version to find the bugs and report them, most ppl dont take the time to do so, i decided to do so, to help, is all ...
That's very commendable, however I'm not sure if the Devs actually look at this thread to get bug reports. Mostly because... the feedback is generally a of a pretty low quality with a lot of negativity and repeat comments.

for fucks sake,Judith or Eve would be glorious,after that DC could do whatever he wanted,i would pledge him till death....
Man, I'm looking forward to Eve, she's a likely update to come soon too. She's been so cute and approachable ever since she was introduced, and that alternative look does it for me.

EDIT: Oh wait, I believe DC said something about her not getting new content until they're done with Patreon, due to the planned incestuous stuff with her older sister. We'd better be patient, then.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
well i cant tell you cause i started from scratch in normal mode you may need to sleep in between and try progressing further i wasnt stuck when i played on normal but got stuck here and then when i played with the skipmode

i tought you only get aunt scenes in the next update, and jenny scenes in the one after
the bigger question is when will DC finish some of the tasks MC had at the start one was getting a girl for prom as i know one had to do with the debt and the last one i forgot and so far neither seems to be close to an end

just make sure you rly do just one storyline dont cross other i have read that this may be the cause of bugs and being stuck e.g finish debbie without talking to jenny till you finished debbie then start jenny and so on
dun worry,i know how programing works,crossing routes can do shit(and a large update can create a vacum that make some of these variables mix when they shouldnt,closing acess to things,i probably should do everything like the other updates,just to evade some of those complications)since it can make some of variables unavaible before their time....

Reactions: rengohengo94

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
That's very commendable, however I'm not sure if the Devs actually look at this thread to get bug reports. Mostly because... the feedback is generally a of a pretty low quality with a lot of negativity and repeat comments.

Man, I'm looking forward to Eve, she's a likely update to come soon too. She's been so cute and approachable ever since she was introduced, and that alternative look does it for me.

EDIT: Oh wait, I believe DC said something about her not getting new content until they're done with Patreon, due to the planned incestuous stuff with her older sister. We'd better be patient, then.
well,i hope Judith shine a little them....the only thing she had of exclusive was her inverted nipples,but now even Becca and Missy have that(unless those are some really big nipples they got there)

clomo

Dec 23, 2017
Guys i am getting an error..
"While running game code:
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/cookie_jar.rpy", line 5, in <module>
TypeError: argument of type 'bool' is not iterable"

Any way to fix this? Removed it fully from pc, redownloaded, still nothing, clueless with this stuff

thisguygames

Jul 7, 2018
I'm having an issue with the android version on this update. wont progress past Kompas splashscreen. I've tried uninstall, reinstall, restart, off&on... not sure if I'm missing anything. I've tried different downloads, including straight from the public downloader on the webpage.

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
So idk about anyone but the two glitches I’ve found is that the science teachers arc resets for me I find key do the first step then when I try to do the second it resets back to her asking me to find the key all over agian and the second is the mission with rocky with the pom poms cause I talk she ask for hwk I get talk agian ask for Pom poms but after that I can’t give hwk to her to get pom poms and if I try to get pom poms it ask me to give her the hwk

highlander00

May 15, 2017
does anyone know the console command to change the time of day? I'm stuck at "late night", and when i try to sleep the MC says that there is still more to do that day.
Hi, had that problem too.. Here's the code to change:

game.timer.tick(#)
0: "morning"
1: "afternoon"
2: "evening"

Just change the # with the number associated with the time of day.

Reactions: pomfzz and bas

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
The game's story does seem all over the place. Unless you have fully completed Roxxy's storyline, she still acts how she used to act towards the main character. It's a minor nitpick but it feels vastly out of place if I've just spent the last two hours getting to a point where she doesnt think MC is a piece of shit loser.

The various storylines don't seem to play well with each other, even if there aren't literal bugs and conflicts

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
The game's story does seem all over the place. Unless you have fully completed Roxxy's storyline, she still acts how she used to act towards the main character. It's a minor nitpick but it feels vastly out of place if I've just spent the last two hours getting to a point where she doesnt think MC is a piece of shit loser.

The various storylines don't seem to play well with each other, even if there aren't literal bugs and conflicts
Yeah, this is unfortunately a weakness of the open-world format of the game. I think that if they eventually synch up some of this stuff, that'll happen towards the end of development, once most of the stuff is in the game.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
I was planning on waiting till the bugfix but started playing to get a glimpse.

I commend whoever has been able to go through it all. The amount of bugs and double events firing off is a lot. I wish I had your luck

DC said in his discord that he's taking a few days off, curious if the rest of the team follows or it's just him.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Yeah, this is unfortunately a weakness of the open-world format of the game. I think that if they eventually synch up some of this stuff, that'll happen towards the end of development, one most of the stuff is in the game.
Yeah, way better to have every individual line of "plot" run through and complete, and then touch up and fix all the weird mismatched stuff near the end of the games development.

Car Dealership. For those having trouble with it, i found simply not doing it, and coming back to it at a different TIME on a different day works. So if you went in the morning and it caused an error, go back to a previous save, do something else other than waste time, and try again on a different day in the afternoon for example.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Ghost0fOnyx

Feb 27, 2017
just gonna put this out there amongst all the complaints and praise. love the game, simple as that. Enjoy how the world is unique and it's own way and how naturally the characters interact with one another. I actually get a sense of friendship in this game and love how there is actual development with others. Can't wait to see how everything pieces together once everything is completed, as they still have to incorporate prom night and you'r dad's totally MURDER in the story. But once again haters gonna hate, fappers gonna fap

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Ok, so searching found nothing on this. For some reason, i have completed the mom route, and can have sex anywhere and do all scenes, but i CANT sleep in her bed. MC just says he doesnt want to bother her. Any ideas?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes