whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
As soon as DC includes her into the poll and people actually vote for her. We'll likely get a new poll soon so if we are lucky (which I don't expect) she'll get her update early next year. The more likely outcome is for it to last longer though.
Personally I want the main story to get worked on. I get it, everyone wants more H-scenes, but I'd like to see it more within the framework of a game. I still have to make money, get a date for the [strikeout]prom[/strikeout] sorority ball and find out what happened to dad! (I can also only assume that the finished game will have a day limit so you won't be able to get all the ladies!) Sadly, everyone has their favourite waifu and they'll continually vote for that over the story.

Reactions: IceBearApproves
Jun 21, 2018
The decision trees make perfect sense for each character.

Mia: If you choose Mia (and I have no idea why you would, but that's just me), Helen continues her 'purification' with Sister Angelica and saves her marriage. If you choose to continue the purification yourself, that's the end of Helen and Harold's marriage, something that would naturally send Mia into a funk or depression for a long while and make her closed off. So it is believable that this is an either-or option.

Mrs Johnson: The choice is to help Erick be less dependent on his mother. If you get him a girlfriend, there's no longer any need for Mrs J to be sexually gratifying her son... and every reason for her to want to express her 'thanks' to MC. So, again, this makes sense from a character perspective.

Roxxy: All four of the women in this update are ho-bags at heart, and there's no pre-existing sexual relationship between any of them to disrupt with a choice of one or the other, so it makes sense that they're all 'available' simultaneously. Remember, that while it seems Roxxy has genuine affection for MC by the end of the update, she only starts down that path after MC tells her he has a job and could theoretically buy his 'girlfriend' clothes and stuff.

I understand the desire to slick your willy with every female in the game, but imo what separates Summertime Saga from the glut of fuck machine games is that there is character development and (somewhat!) plausible story arcs.
Yeah. Roxxy has quite the materialistic view of the world, she is a bit of a gold digger, but I don't think that it's necessarily bad. By that I mean that it's completely understandable her having such views, seeing how precarious how home life is, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't attach a lot of importance towards material comfort for any relationship, nothing wrong with wanting more than feel good feels and dicking.

The mom for example wants someone who is the Man of the House, with her only demonstrating interest in the MC when he shows himself reliable in there front. Roxxy wants a boyfriend there will satisfy her emotional and material needs too, and I think that's realistic and actually a nice touch. Who doesn't want to buy neat stuff for your gf/wife be the good ol' breadwinner?

I'm not saying you said it was a bad stuff, but I think it's an interesting touch that makes the romance more sweet since it's more grounded than lesser.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
So, does anyone know how to get past the sleep with mom at night bug?

I was able to get into bed with her at night, and then we had sex in my bed, and since then I haven't been able to get into bed with her. Further, she's still on the other side of the table in the morning, not showing her ass to me.

Does anyone know a command I can enter in the console to fix this?

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
whats the console command to increase stats i ran into something that stops me from increasing my strength so im stuck at two bars. i did check the the discord but the only ones i found either didnt work or crashed the game.

doodleboogie

Sep 25, 2017
whats the console command to increase stats i ran into something that stops me from increasing my strength so im stuck at two bars. i did check the the discord but the only ones i found either didnt work or crashed the game.
Here's a few:

Money:
player.get_money($$$)
*replace $$$ with dollar amount

Stats cheat: do not use numbers just use the three letter abbreviation - e.g. - if you want three more intelligence, type in that code with the "int" three times.
player.stats.increase("int")
player.stats.increase("str")
player.stats.increase("dex") ( Don't Raise Over 3 or you break the Jenny/Sister path)
player.stats.increase("chr")

Reactions: Koi_

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah. Roxxy has quite the materialistic view of the world, she is a bit of a gold digger, but I don't think that it's necessarily bad. By that I mean that it's completely understandable her having such views, seeing how precarious how home life is, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't attach a lot of importance towards material comfort for any relationship, nothing wrong with wanting more than feel good feels and dicking.

The mom for example wants someone who is the Man of the House, with her only demonstrating interest in the MC when he shows himself reliable in there front. Roxxy wants a boyfriend there will satisfy her emotional and material needs too, and I think that's realistic and actually a nice touch. Who doesn't want to buy neat stuff for your gf/wife be the good ol' breadwinner?

I'm not saying you said it was a bad stuff, but I think it's an interesting touch that makes the romance more sweet since it's more grounded than lesser.
How about you choosing to keep fucking your mother or Landlady if you have the icest path installed or not.

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
Here's a few:

Money:
player.get_money($$$)
*replace $$$ with dollar amount

Stats cheat: do not use numbers just use the three letter abbreviation - e.g. - if you want three more intelligence, type in that code with the "int" three times.
player.stats.increase("int")
player.stats.increase("str")
player.stats.increase("dex") ( Don't Raise Over 3 or you break the Jenny/Sister path)
player.stats.increase("chr")
thanks that helped a lot.

Reactions: doodleboogie

Soldiers9

Jul 18, 2017
I have an issue were not matter what I do I cannot progress Jenny's storyline. I completed Debbie's storyline and now i'm stuck unable to tell Jenny that Debbie needs her to be able to get access to her diary and computer.

bb-c

Jul 12, 2017
The incestpatch ist still incomplete in terms of replacing words like landlady or Debbie. Furthermore, there are still a few your/you're - mistakes.

RvnEsc

Jun 11, 2017
Anyone having an issue with Roxxy homework getting in the way of Roxxy pom poms. I got her homework, walk into the classroom and she started me on the pom pom quest. Problem is I can't go anywhere else because it keeps saying I have to take homework to Roxxy.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes