Lukazuki

Jul 22, 2017
Guys i got a problem i coudnt find it here...I got a problem with the sister i cant get caught by her peeping in the shower to advance the storyline and idk what to do...Pls help!!

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
젠장 ... 밤에 술과 함께 roxxy와 친구들 어떻게 놀니?
not sure what u wrote cuz i can only read english but from the pictures i am guessing you need to head to the dock and talk to captian terry and get the gold slogger (sorry if I spelled it wrong).

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Guys i got a problem i coudnt find it here...I got a problem with the sister i cant get caught by her peeping in the shower to advance the storyline and idk what to do...Pls help!!
i never got caught peeping and the storyline and it moves on for me.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
thats rly strange cause the first time you get 100% caught what you re probably seeing is after the first time

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Well, there are some inconsistencies in the dialogues/character's behaviour if you don't do the quests in a specific order, but I don't care atm, it's not a final build after all, what bugs me the most is the lack of titjobs from Roxxy... I mean, it's Roxxy!
At least after this update the game's logo starts to make sense now... anyways in the end, if we're gonna be able to choose which girl take to the prom, she's gonna be Roxxy for me. She is my number 1.

pcguru30

Aug 2, 2017
So I am at the point where I need to steal the test from the principal's house but it never unlocks the principals house so I have no where to go. When I try to skip to the next day anywhere I go says I should go to her house.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Well, there are some inconsistencies in the dialogues/character's behaviour if you don't do the quests in a specific order, but I don't care atm, it's not a final build after all, what bugs me the most is the lack of titjobs from Roxxy... I mean, it's Roxxy!
At least after this update the game's logo starts to make sense now... anyways in the end, if we're gonna be able to choose which girl take to the prom, she's gonna be Roxxy for me. She is my number 1.
at first i was like mia should be it then mia update happen and then roxxy and now im all roxxy

back seung ho

May 30, 2017
not sure what u wrote cuz i can only read english but from the pictures i am guessing you need to head to the dock and talk to captian terry and get the gold slogger (sorry if I spelled it wrong).
Damn it. I did everything you said ..... I can not drink alcohol with my friends and my friends .. I am really angry

cameltoes

Feb 15, 2018
in Mia's store line you need to choice between mia and her mother
in erick story line you need to choice between 3some with mc and his mother. second between june and erick's mom
but in roxxy story line you can bang her friend (4some) and her mother
i hope dc will change mia and erick story line in later release or update :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Damn it. I did everything you said ..... I can not drink alcohol with my friends and my friends .. I am really angry
the only time I have found that U can drink is on the dock with captain Terry or Eric when you play poker... oh and with Eve and Eric when you try and sign her up for Talent show.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Not only in cheat mode. I played in normal mode but have the same problems.
Hope the fixed version will be update soon.
And..
- for car dealership issue, i choose to convince and use "skip", and i can pass it without error.
- for poker mini game, don't use "all-in" to win the game.
- for stolen bag, return it when Mia need mc to go to police office and tell Harold to have dinner with her and Helen (Harold will talk about stolen bag during the scene and you can return it).

And.. Sorry for my bad english

Thank you for listing the work-arounds.

In regards to the cheat mode issues:
The only 2 bugs affected by cheat mode are skipping a mini-game, which is an option exclusive to cheat mode, and the Jenny bug (both of which I denoted in bright yellow).

From what I've encountered in my own playthroughs, and a few posts I've seen in the thread the Jenny bug only seems to be appearing in games using cheat mode. Speeding through her story a few times on normal didn't make it pop up for me at all, but every time I start a cheat mode game the scene where you tell her to go see Debbie never happens and her story gets stuck.

The suggestion I made about playing in normal instead of cheat mode was mostly due to the Jenny thing, but I'm thinking there are also a few more bugs only occurring on cheat mode playthroughs. No solid proof, but just a hunch I'm having since it's proven to be a bit unstable in the past.

bumsy222

May 3, 2017
try the save thread should be one on page 4.
I saw those saves, they have most of the things locked , i have to replay even the old quests to unlock. Most of the characters have to be completed, so those are not good >.<

Kaj_Mari98

Oct 22, 2017
I went through Ms. Okita's story kinda of slow an gradually, I wanna say I got to the serum part after I got all sex scenes w Mom unlocked and Roxxy became my gf now Okita's dialogue has reset back to the first day of school.

Reactions: IceBearApproves
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes