May 16, 2018
Adding to / editing the list of bugs I wrote up yesterday.

Removed some that only I seemed to encounter/report (except for a few I encountered across multiple playthroughs and 2 reinstallations).

Added some that several people in the thread have reported encountering since I made the first list yesterday.

Only keeping bugs/errors that multiple people have encountered/reported since there's really not much of a need to report on a bug that only happened once to a single person.

~~WARNING: SOME BUGS CONTAIN STORY SPOILERS~~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

!!!PLEASE NOTE!!!:

Some of the bugs only seem to occur when playing in cheat mode (The bug with Jenny, and the shooting mini-game for example).

If you have encountered any of the bugs on this list please try starting a new game and choosing to play on Normal mode. Highly recommend only progressing through a single girl's story at a time to further reduce chance of errors.

@ noted on page 964 that a bug fix patch is incoming, but did not give an ETA on it's release.
So for now lets just be patient and we'll see what's still broken after it drops. lol

Also, try to remember posting any bugs you encountered to their official bug tracker here:
This guy is a hero for putting this much effort on listing bugs! Thanks!:FuckYea:

Reactions: carbonatedman

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
not sure how asdf waves would work I tried that with the singing and it failed big time (glad for the cheat bypass).
I haven't played the music mini game this patch, but last time I checked, it's a completely different kind of minigame to Dex's typing one.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I haven't played the music mini game this patch, but last time I checked, it's a completely different kind of minigame to Dex's typing one.
true the Dexter mini battle is like you in the gym with Master (whats his name) and the bag.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
aye.. it done not work 100% may get some but u still fail the event.
well i cant tell you more than that, i never had a problem with it for me it was exactly the same as dex training i also maxed out charm and int maybe that has to do something with it i dont know

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Just been through the new content via unren, gotta say, i'd be pissed if i was a paying customer. Not a whole lot of content considering how long it took to release, and buggy as shit. The teacher update was way better
Please go away with your trolling. Between the H scenes and hilarious writing, this was the best update so far.

Reactions: Arnië*I*

Ausfilth々

Jul 4, 2018
Adding to / editing the list of bugs I wrote up yesterday.

Removed some that only I seemed to encounter/report (except for a few I encountered across multiple playthroughs and 2 reinstallations).

Added some that several people in the thread have reported encountering since I made the first list yesterday.

Only keeping bugs/errors that multiple people have encountered/reported since there's really not much of a need to report on a bug that only happened once to a single person.

~~WARNING: SOME BUGS CONTAIN STORY SPOILERS~~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

!!!PLEASE NOTE!!!:

Some of the bugs only seem to occur when playing in cheat mode (The bug with Jenny, and the shooting mini-game for example).

If you have encountered any of the bugs on this list please try starting a new game and choosing to play on Normal mode. Highly recommend only progressing through a single girl's story at a time to further reduce chance of errors.

@ noted on page 964 that a bug fix patch is incoming, but did not give an ETA on it's release.
So for now lets just be patient and we'll see what's still broken after it drops. lol

Also, try to remember posting any bugs you encountered to their official bug tracker here:
Not only in cheat mode. I played in normal mode but have the same problems.
Hope the fixed version will be update soon.
And..
- for car dealership issue, i choose to convince and use "skip", and i can pass it without error.
- for poker mini game, don't use "all-in" to win the game.
- for stolen bag, return it when Mia need mc to go to police office and tell Harold to have dinner with her and Helen (Harold will talk about stolen bag during the scene and you can return it).

And.. Sorry for my bad english

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Been reading the forums with everyone having bugs. I played the same areas as most of the bugs i read about and did not have a single problem with DCs code but then again I have not added the incest patch either.

though I have had missing images with Debbie in the kitchen and with her on the sofa during movie night with the text behind her legs but no other bugs to speak of yet.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
is the story line with Coach Bridget finished ?

the reason I ask is when she is in her office I can highlight her but even when i click nothing happens and she seems to keep saying that i better get to the gym and work out even though I am maxed at Strength and Dex.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Mommy is kinda bugged, I can't get two scenes with her either... The kitchen and bedroom scene, we gotta be patient for a fix =D
you can get the bedroom scene but kitchen scene is somehow gone you can still finish the storyline but well yeah no kitchen scene in game but should still be in cookie jar

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
is the story line with Coach Bridget finished ?

the reason I ask is when she is in her office I can highlight her but even when i click nothing happens and she seems to keep saying that i better get to the gym and work out even though I am maxed at Strength and Dex.
i guess its a mistake in the textfiles, cause they say you shoud talk to her but you dont need her to progress the current build and this update didnt continue her storyline so thats that

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes