carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Adding to / editing the list of bugs I wrote up yesterday.

Removed some that only I seemed to encounter/report (except for a few I encountered across multiple playthroughs and 2 reinstallations).

Added some that several people in the thread have reported encountering since I made the first list yesterday.

Only keeping bugs/errors that multiple people have encountered/reported since there's really not much of a need to report on a bug that only happened once to a single person.

~~WARNING: SOME BUGS CONTAIN STORY SPOILERS~~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

!!!PLEASE NOTE!!!:

Some of the bugs only seem to occur when playing in cheat mode (The bug with Jenny, and the shooting mini-game for example).

If you have encountered any of the bugs on this list please try starting a new game and choosing to play on Normal mode. Highly recommend only progressing through a single girl's story at a time to further reduce chance of errors.

@ noted on page 964 that a bug fix patch is incoming, but did not give an ETA on it's release.

So for now lets just be patient and we'll see what's still broken after it drops. lol

Also, try to remember posting any bugs you encountered to their official bug tracker here:

t4nk44

Aug 7, 2017
Just been through the new content via unren, gotta say, i'd be pissed if i was a paying customer. Not a whole lot of content considering how long it took to release, and buggy as shit. The teacher update was way better

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Just been through the new content via unren, gotta say, i'd be pissed if i was a paying customer. Not a whole lot of content considering how long it took to release, and buggy as shit. The teacher update was way better
There are no paying costumers: the game is FREE. People giving him money are people supporting the game's development.

Enough of this crap: please, stop talking about how people should spend their money.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
I cant play Android version, when I start APK only first screen show, then freeze.
This has been reported on by several other people as well. Apparently if you open up the app and just let it sit for several minutes (somewhere around 5 to 10) it should load eventually. Will need to do this every time you load the game up.

I can't get Roxxy to do anything on the beach. What is required to progress story?

Wrong thread, try here:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
This has been reported on by several other people as well. Apparently if you open up the app and just let it sit for several minutes (somewhere around 5 to 10) it should load eventually. Will need to do this every time you load the game up.
DC said on stream that they'll try to optimze the loading speed but I've no idea if that's going to happen in one the bug fixes or way later in one of the future updates. I'd guess the latter will be the case.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I like the game, although is very tired to start over again. Is a bless have u guys with the saves :D
It's not tired at all because i managed to finish the whole game in 1 day and honestly it's really cool to see the old scenes again after you haven't played for such long time and if you don't want to start a new game over and over you can just focus on the new content instead of doing every character.

Darkyz

Dec 6, 2017
Hi guys do you have any idea on how to apply the incest patch on android , cannot seem to make it work. Help please , thank you.

U

User_10739

Hm, I've got a bit of a spoilery question.

Has anybody found the following scene (heavy spoiler) or didn't DC include it in this version? He spoiled it quite a while back but I haven't heard anything about it since and I wasn't able to get it until now. Given that it wasn't mentioned in the changelog it's probably not included?

You must be playing a different version of this game cause my playthrough didn't involve any hillbilly dick...

Reactions: IceBearApproves

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I like the game, although is very tired to start over again. Is a bless have u guys with the saves :D
You don't need to start over. Play the game normally the first two days and then you're free to start Roxxy's content. None of the previous content is required to play through to access the new stuff

The only requirement is to pass the charisma check to see the shower scene

U

User_10739

holy fuck @Kasey dont scare me like that,i'm colorblind man,only know your warning was red when you said that just now.....now i'm wondering how many of those messages on the thread from you guys were really warnings(i thought every one of those were warnings already)
Just for you. when you see a big grey box telling you not to ask gameplay questions in the main thread cause an angry mod is lurking and there is a specific walkthrough thread, don't do it... You're more than welcome to ask How do I cornhole Roxxy's Mom in that thread, just not this one. This is the I fucked the living shit out of Crystals ass and I couldn't be happier, how can you you top that thread...

Literally when you see a post from a staff member or moderator, read it! Sometimes we talk shit cause we're gamers too but mostly we are either doing the combat for you or most often trying to reign you in to the site rules.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You must be playing a different version of this game cause my playthrough didn't involve any hillbilly dick...
Well, that was actually my question. Is that scene in the game right now or not? I'd expected it do be hidden like Rump's bathroom scene but I've not heard anybody mention anything.

cyphercrus

Apr 3, 2017
Well, since a lot of people get stuck on the car dealership, and I wanted to continue the story anyway, I recompiled it including the missing image.

Place the Image.rpa in the game folder and it should get you past the troublesome scene.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo.
U

User_10739

Well, that was actually my question. Is that scene in the game right now or not? I'd expected it do be hidden like Rump's bathroom scene but I've not heard anybody mention anything.
rofl, you must have the special hillbilly dick version of the game...

Reactions: IceBearApproves
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes