j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hm, I've got a bit of a spoilery question.

Has anybody found the following scene (heavy spoiler) or didn't DC include it in this version? He spoiled it quite a while back but I haven't heard anything about it since and I wasn't able to get it until now. Given that it wasn't mentioned in the changelog it's probably not included?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
holy fuck @Kasey dont scare me like that,i'm colorblind man,only know your warning was red when you said that just now.....now i'm wondering how many of those messages on the thread from you guys were really warnings(i thought every one of those were warnings already)

0wn3dbot

Dec 8, 2017
Hey guys.

Fully unlocked "Cookie Jar" (All H-scenes unlocked) for 0.16

Replace "persistent" (Backup it mb) file from Disk:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga with file from the archive.
Replace "pesistent" (Backup it mb) file from SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\game\saves with file from the archive.

If you want to rename main character, just start a new game, then name it in the begining, then save the game and you can watch H-scenes with your names.

Reactions: Microsafe and AAMM

ginger_evil

Apr 3, 2017
The Android version is still not even loading past the Kompas screen. I have uninstalled and deleted the download file many times and every time I try to open the game, it does not open past that point.
Wait about 3-7min. Tried reinstalling, but then just wait and it finally load. And yes, you need to wait every time you start the game. :/

faperion

Jan 4, 2018
why can't we use save games from previous version i thought it would be possible from v15 and so forth?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
why can't we use save games from previous version i thought it would be possible from v15 and so forth?
becuz the game still far from being complete,and there still being made big changes and additions to the code,so it kinda makes impossible for them to make saves being compatible between old versions to new ones,just that...maybe after 2 or 3 updates it will be areality,but for now it wont be possible(at least everything you did on the update 16 will be possible to be load on the bugfix patch they will launch soon,at least it was what Dogeek said)

Reactions: faperion

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Wait about 3-7min. Tried reinstalling, but then just wait and it finally load. And yes, you need to wait every time you start the game. :/
it happens something similar when you try to play it on linux(yes,even the wait on everytime you start the game,but at least now the game runs waaaaay smoother)

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
OK, just found a bug with Miss. Okita _ Her quest re-set itself back to the beginning. Now my task is to get the door code but I'm far past that in the quest line. I had already finished the glasses, gotten the fappinator, built the belt and tested it in her office_ I was finishing Roxy, Debbie and Jenny, etc too. So I went back to Okita to finish her quest and she tells me to get the door code but I can't because its not in the drawer, I already got it.

EDIT; OK I see in the thread many other also having this problem _ Anyone know how to reset the code in the drawer or flag the Okita quest line as complete?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes