partial89

Jun 10, 2018
Well, since a lot of people get stuck on the car dealership, and I wanted to continue the story anyway, I recompiled it including the missing image.

Place the Image.rpa in the game folder and it should get you past the troublesome scene.
It came to me also...I tried skipping the lines and it worked...

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Hey guys, I am in the middle of roxxy and Ms. Okita story line and so far i have played right up to the part where I give Ms. Okita the device from the game controller and i started to move with roxxxy story line. The problem i am facing now is when i go back to Ms. Okita classroom the story line starts all over where shes asks me to get the code for her Room.

Is this a bug as i already have the her room code and her room is lock and i cannot further progress from here. Please can some please help on this??

RicIn

Feb 11, 2018
So whenever i try to convince the girl for car repairing it gives an error
help guys
Traceback

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
A question about Roxxy's storyline:

With regards to the foursome, is it during the afternoon party, of when playing spin the bottle afterwards? I'm lost on this because I've done both, ending on myself, without getting the scene. Am I missing a scene, and have to come back later?

Trojaner15

Sep 8, 2017
how can i beat up Dexter? i have max strenght and max Ability, but at the last fight there is absolute no time to press the buttons

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I so loved the part where I got to beat the shit out of Dexter and the basketball court was so funny too!

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I feel like I need to address some of the issues you've been encountering.

> I wonder if the whole team is taking a few days off since DC does

I am, but for unrelated reasons. I have not taken even a glimpse of a day off since february, and I need a few days to recharge my batteries, catch up on shows, hang out with friends etc. Panda, Catbug and CaptainSploosh are not taking any vacation for the time being but probably will after the bugfix patch is released

> So many bugs hurr durr.

The bugfix patch is on its way. Good news : saves will be compatible with this patch and 0.16.0. Most bugs though, are pretty minor I'd say. There's a few crashes here and there, but those are already addressed and we're currently fixing as much stuff as possible. We'd rather do only one bugfix patch, as deployment takes long. Old content not working is because the code has seen some MAJOR (and I mean really major) changes, for compatibility, avoiding softlocks etc. Sometimes, fixing a bug causes another one, so there's also that.

> Save files are not compatible with 0.15.3 ones hurr durr.

Save compatibility is well on its way, and to test this upcoming feature, I disabled the block on saves from previous versions. Unfortunately though, due to save file compat being so heavily worked on, some previous objects and classes have been removed in favor of other methods of doing stuff. Don't worry though, I hope that 0.16 saves will be compatible (somewhat) with 0.17. If not, well, it's not gonna be a surprise for you that you'll have to start from scratch.

> Softlock with the timer and I'm in the middle of the night.

I'm working on that. It's a bit finnicky though, as I have to perfect the balance as to when you need a sleep lock, and when you do not. Anyways, I'll try to come up with a fix, but as a rule of thumb, you'll have a better experience by doing one quest at a time, and not jump back and forth between characters.
Thanks for addressing this stuff, Dogeek. I have one question now that you're here though - I noticed that in this update the "return to town screen" button was very often disabled when you are in various instances. Is this an attempt to avoid people messing progrssion flow or something? I must admit I found it a but tiresome to have to more through every screen in the house in order to get to my room instead of clicking that button twice.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

With regards to the foursome, is it during the afternoon party, of when playing spin the bottle afterwards? I'm lost on this because I've done both, ending on myself, without getting the scene. Am I missing a scene, and have to come back later?
After you had sex with Roxxy you have to have sex with her again then go to school or school showers and a cutscene will appear then at Saturday night go to the beach and you can unlock the foursome

Reactions: IceBearApproves

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Well, that was actually my question. Is that scene in the game right now or not? I'd expected it do be hidden like Rump's bathroom scene but I've not heard anybody mention anything.
its not a scene i guess all scenes are in the cookie jar also the secret ones they re just locked if you didnt find them but i have 100% unlocked on 0.16 and there is no such scene so thats that

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018

you have to talk to becci and missy and then go to the bathroom to see roxxy talk with becci and missy how they want to share you with roxxy then the next time on the beach at the bottlegame roxxy will say last spin and thats where you get the foursome when the bottle lands on you

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I was not sure I would like the Roxxy line but after playing it she is pretty good. I like her story and how she acts to the MC after u play through her story line before she is just a stupid self centered bitch.

WangSmacker

Jun 26, 2017
red corset no in pink store.
bug?
I had the same issue. I think it's something do with using the cheat enabled version. So instead of trying to somehow trigger the item to show up in the store, I just opened the console and added it my inventory.
Code:
player.inventory.items.append('red_corset')
Once you use, that next time you enter Helen's room and speak with her, you can continue that bit of her questline.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes