lynxace07

Apr 4, 2018
I have an issue were not matter what I do I cannot progress Jenny's storyline. I completed Debbie's storyline and now i'm stuck unable to tell Jenny that Debbie needs her to be able to get access to her diary and computer.
Having the same issue. Got to do with mom, roxy, diane but cant movr further to the sister. I cant access her diary and even training for fight only 1 panty trade

Reactions: Soldiers9

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
so, i just got myself into a soft lock ,
when you talk to roxxy after the beach party, she asks you to steal the exams from smith house for her at night,
the problem is, smith house never unlocked for me, as it was supposed to after or during that conversation.\
i have a before that point save, and after save, and no matter how many times i try to trigger it again, it does not unlock for me, i even asked roxxy a dozen times about it, no use ...
as soon as i hit the night time after that scene, i am stuck ....
any idea how to fix this ? or just wait for the fixpatch ?

deebo

Jul 6, 2018
i have the keycode for Miss Okita's room but it still says i have to look for it in the principals office? anyone have this issue?

Ausfilth々

Jul 4, 2018
For you who are stuck on Jenny storyline because her diary bug. I did it to resolve. Hope this will help.
After you open her bed table for the first time and you give her 100$ for her panties, don't open her bed table again (because this will make her lay on the bed, maybe this is the bug. If you don't open, she will still stand up). And after you give the toy she need for her second panties, talk to her again. The "Debbie need you" option will show up and the diary will appear on her bed. If the option still not show up, wait for next day.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Throwing myself into the "When will updates 17 & 18 drop and how long could they really take?" convo here for a second with some of my own speculation and hopeful wishing.

This was originally meant to be a quick reply but it quickly turned into a wall of text, and I have no intention of trimming it down or editing it, so I'm just gonna toss a spoiler in here and leave it as is.
I'm sorry for the long read if you open it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

/endrant

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Ok playing through and get error and crash to the main menu when I try to get the car fixed for Debbie anyone else seeing this happen. I am also getting a red letter warning saying I can't load from an old save and I started a fresh game with .16 update.

Reactions: Keener

zabuza1

Jan 4, 2018
Guys i'm locked on Jenny's part real hard i can't tell her debbie needs your or anything all i can say is talk or trade and i pretty much am stuck ...
enable console, Then open the game and make sure you are at the point of the game where you need the diary, then open console with shift+O and enter sis_diary_unlocked=True , then just skip a day and go to Jenny's room at night. To enable console - google, enable renpy console

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
at first i was like mia should be it then mia update happen and then roxxy and now im all roxxy
after this update i am torn between Mia and Roxxy myself. then there is Eve but I think she still has some story to be done.
You know, before this update I felt like I relived the movie Teen Wolf with Michael J Fox, where he menage to bang the most beautiful and bitchy blonde in the school (who happens to be the girlfriend of a Neanderthal who plays basket) but eventually he dates his childhood cute friend, so I myself thought Mia would be MC's girl, but after this... No way!
Roxxy is a bitch at first, true, however when you get to know more about her you realise the she's very sweet and she deserves much better than Dexter, so now I'm like "fuck that, I'll go with the busty blonde all the way!".
Again she's my absolute favorite here, besides with those tanlines and pink nipples I can't resist.
Also Missy and Becca are pretty fun, especially Missy and her big mouth, she's hylarious; together with Roxxy they form a pretty good trio, IMO.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Throwing myself into the "When will updates 17 & 18 drop and how long could they really take?" convo here for a second with some of my own speculation and hopeful wishing.

This was originally meant to be a quick reply but it quickly turned into a wall of text, and I have no intention of trimming it down or editing it, so I'm just gonna toss a spoiler in here and leave it as is.
I'm sorry for the long read if you open it.

Well, DC already reworked Diane's art and her looks will stay more or less the same. In my opinion she looks quite a bit fresher and possibly a bit younger.

I think it's important to remember that the "landlady/friend/housemate" thing is meant to be temporary and mom/sis/aunt and the full old story will be back once the game is finished. Thus I can't imagine that they'd spend that much time on flushing out and defining story arcs which won't make it into the final game.

When it comes to the updates, it's indeed as you say and half of the content needed is basically there. That should reduce the time for 0.17/0.18 quite a bit compared to a full release like we've seen in the past 2 updates. Of course there's still work to be done in Diane's and Jenny's stories and I'm pretty sure they'll turn out just as well as Roxxy's.

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
By fapping this magic genie lamp, I hereby summon, @bossapplesauce to make an even better incest patch in a new 0.16 incest patch thread where I can focus all my slacking-off time, to "jacking-off" time, whilst helping him iron out any bugs that he may have missed, like I and many others did in the previous one. :eazyHype:

(hopefully after all the 0.16 bugs are ironed out by the official SummerTimeSaga crew... :idontcare:)

Rappax

Mar 19, 2018
It seems that I´m stuck on a error. Everytime I try to go with Mom´s car for repair. I end with an exception. Either when I want to pay for it, even when I convince the little slut to do it for free. Any help ?

dauragon

Sep 19, 2017
I juste finished the storyline... Roxxy i love you, Cookies i love you too...
Omg, roxxy is the best update ever made.
I'm shocked, congratulation Dude.

Ps: one point, i hope you'll do it in the next update, why ? Is there no blowjob with that bitch roxxy, we had a foursome and no blowjob too ??? Becca and Missy talk toooooooo fucking much, i want a facefuck.

drtfgzhbv

Feb 23, 2018
is there some script to add that Cat (Pussywillow) into inventory - so events can continue ?
something like this:
player.inventory.items.append('red_corset')

Soldiers9

Jul 18, 2017
enable console, Then open the game and make sure you are at the point of the game where you need the diary, then open console with shift+O and enter sis_diary_unlocked=True , then just skip a day and go to Jenny's room at night. To enable console - google, enable renpy console
This worked great! Thanks so much.

Lukazuki

Jul 22, 2017
Well i got a problem with the sister.... so im max with the mother ... but i havent got caught by her in the shower ,i didnt seen her masturbate and i havent got her diary but i was able to buy her the clit toy...wutever idk how to advance...

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes