mattius77

May 16, 2017
you also need to talk to mia in the school as far as i know its in the walktrough you need the aviator scene in the prison cell
Already done the aviators thing and had the jail fight scene, and Mia has already asked me to get Harold to agree to a family dinner. I'm at the point where all I need to do is return to the police station and talk to Harold about the bag of stolen goods. But the dialogs never trigger.

May 16, 2018
When I said official I meant that she and MC start acting like a full fledged couple: they kiss in public, walk to class together and Roxxy refers to him as "my man" or "my boyfriend"; as far as I know she is the only character that does all of this so right now she is the only actual girlfriend that MC can get, but it's possible that other characters will get the same treatment in the future even though it will be next to impossible to best Roxxy XD.
I agree, roxxy is best compared to other classmates.
I'm still playing roxxy's route (not rushing). Hope the patch will atrive soon for jenny route (still best girl)

Reactions: TheFinder

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
The lack of blowjobs is a glaring omission in the game. Which I note because I really like blowjobs.
THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN THINKING TOO. I mean damn man... the only blowjob scenes there are, are of Succsucc, the sASSy black music teach, the mom and the not-so-well-animated lifeguard bj scenes...

Why DC? WHY DO YOU HAET THE SUCC?? I just want the bitchy hot sis to play her brother's skin flute and get totally addicted to bro-dick. Is that so much to ask?

Reactions: IceBearApproves
May 16, 2018
Throwing myself into the "When will updates 17 & 18 drop and how long could they really take?" convo here for a second with some of my own speculation and hopeful wishing.

This was originally meant to be a quick reply but it quickly turned into a wall of text, and I have no intention of trimming it down or editing it, so I'm just gonna toss a spoiler in here and leave it as is.
I'm sorry for the long read if you open it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

/endrant
I can sense the passion with this one!

I think DC resolved the patteon issue just by changing the name and since DC will revert to the OG relations in the endgame, then there is no need to change appearance ( come one! It will adx to the wait time! Haha)

For jenny i kinda agree, it needs a bit more plot... I hope DC and team will kinda go with roxxy development im jenny storyline (from being a bitch to being the MC's loyal bitch! Hahah):eazyHype::evilsmile:[/QUOTE]

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Oh, I didn't dislike despite not being the biggest Roxxy fan in the first place.

I saw quite a few "This is the best update ever!" posts. I just don't agree with that.

Suppose I should've clarified that.
Which update did you think was better? I think the teacher update had the better gameplay (ie quests) but this one had better h-scenes overall and better writing.

May 16, 2018
i agree with you on that POV,Jenny doesnt really have a story(she have a route,but nothing who develops her as character or her depth),Debby,Mia,Erik,the teachers and Roxxy have each their stories(being the teachers the shortest ones),Diane have a story too,but it still incomplete,and Jenny doesnt really have a story,she just have a lot of scenes(since there isnt a real development or a situation to cause such development)...
P.S:the development of Roxxy character making her such a loveable girl on this updates automatically transforms Jenny in the unbeatable Bitch Queen....
You have to admit, the teasing of jenny is hot though... Especially the broken pipe scenes and the telescope (never get tired of playing those again). I think they just need to add more plot to the debbie, aunt diane and jenny storyline (which are on the way!:eazyHype:)

Reactions: sir_legend
May 16, 2018
i cant resist her cute piercing at the stomach sadly they forgot that detail in the scenes ...
Yup the piercing in the stomach sealed the deal in her design in the bikini scene. I hope it would be shown in her regular outfit (maybe not cuz it will add to the wait time... Nope i'm good haahhah)

May 16, 2018
THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN THINKING TOO. I mean damn man... the only blowjob scenes there are, are of Succsucc, the sASSy black music teach, the mom and the not-so-well-animated lifeguard bj scenes...

Why DC? WHY DO YOU HAET THE SUCC?? I just want the bitchy hot sis to play her brother's skin flute and get totally addicted to bro-dick. Is that so much to ask?
Don't forget the boob sucking! I mean just look at those missed opportunities! Hahah

Reactions: Gwinb777
D

Deleted member 45040

why is my game stuck at loading screen?
did you use unren? If you did it's not going to load at all delete that copy and unzip a new one and try again. Even with an unpacked version it's taking 3-5 minutes to load and still getting stuck occasionally.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Which update did you think was better? I think the teacher update had the better gameplay (ie quests) but this one had better h-scenes overall and better writing.
well,i believe this update is one of the best made yet not by gameplay(i still think Roxxy change's occur kinda fast,but it is a simple game,if it gone slower we would have another Mia incident),but the development of Roxxy,you get to know her and why she is like that,and in the end you manage to change her to something nice,so yeah,it was a nice turn of events...until now it is sincerely one of the best updates(but i've still like the teacher's updates cuz it gave some shine to Judith and put 4 nice stories for 4 nice characters)....

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes